Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

wow full of jazz epi!!! :D :D <3 (Page 2)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutesukirti1987

Wow Tabzi what a post!
My princess,angel,Miss freshness,Miss youth in addition 2 all those adjectives dat u used in ur post,doll Sukirti is just perfect!!
So true she s made 4 d young roles due 2 her youthful persona.
She is fit in every type of roles;imagine her as a 16 yrs old girl,a college going girl,sweet intern,a daughter in law,evil Vampire,spoilt n arrogant brat dat too sometimes drunk,addicted,sweet,angry,vulnerable n dunno what more!!!
I m soo happy 2day dat they showed her 4 a gr8er period n now i m just waiting 4 d events dat would lead 2 d start of Jazzveer story!!

Don't u think CVs r listening 2 us n increasing d screen space of sukku or may be i m predicting too early!

thanks u dear...very lovly reply...yea sukku is jst perfect...she is an angel a doll awww really she is looking a 16 year old in rssi and in pkyek...but in rssi she is looking hell fresh and fairy hayeee

no actually her screenspace will increase more day by day...as her story developing..cant wait for beach scene onlyWink  Big smile jst wait and watch to more of jazzEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RidziPiaJazSimi

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
absolutely lovely post dear!

It was such an awesome epi.. but I had to sleep very soon yesterday due to terrible headache n fever... :(

Finally saw it and oh wow... Jazz all the way!

Yay.. I hope that she'll get into some trouble n Ranveer gets there to help but.. Banda toh jail mein baitha hua hai.. lol

Hmm.. Feeling bad for Mr.Pal.. He needs to be a lot more patient to get his daughter back on the right track..

As of Jazz, poor soul is so badly addicted to drugs.. hope Ranveer will save her before its too late ..

RidziPiaJazSimi

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

Originally posted by anjali.K

I saw the episode!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Jazz was shown for quite a long time and I am happy she got her deserved screenspace. But I am afraid with the whole heartbreak at big ben situation, Jazz's story will again take a backseatOuch

yea dats wat m sayingBig smile  she deserves screenspace more but i must say sukku is mindblwing as jazz...i know may b asa hi ho...may b frm monday they will show her less but no worry jazzveer gonna start soon...deeljeet get marry and then jazveer beach scene all the way so chill dnt take tension...Embarrassed b happy dnt worry Wink Big smile
hehe, you always help me calm down my paranoiaTongue. Thanks yaar! Waiting for monday!Big smile

RidziPiaJazSimi

SweetiShobhy IF-Dazzler
SweetiShobhy
SweetiShobhy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
oh that's really nice

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

I saw the episode!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Jazz was shown for quite a long time and I am happy she got her deserved screenspace. But I am afraid with the whole heartbreak at big ben situation, Jazz's story will again take a backseatOuch

yea dats wat m sayingBig smile  she deserves screenspace more but i must say sukku is mindblwing as jazz...i know may b asa hi ho...may b frm monday they will show her less but no worry jazzveer gonna start soon...deeljeet get marry and then jazveer beach scene all the way so chill dnt take tension...Embarrassed b happy dnt worry Wink Big smile
hehe, you always help me calm down my paranoiaTongue. Thanks yaar! Waiting for monday!Big smile
awww so sweet my pleasure dearWink   Tongue 
MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
suku is de bst...bt they shd show her more also... 

RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index