India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

wow full of jazz epi!!! :D :D <3

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

young talented funky bubbly amzing gorgeous hot sexy cute perfect = SUKIRTI KANDPALClap

m sooo happyyy dat cvs increasing jazz space and justifying more about her past and her charater and todays first time frm her entry they show her more then 15 mins...itsss awsummmBig smile Big smile

m not talking abt jazz much today i will talk abt sukku today first and foremost Embarrassed Clap she is jst doing wonderful job frm day first ( oh i love her entry) and she daily proves dat she is damn talented actress...the way she acting sumtime drunken shumtime heartbroken sumtime bratty sumtime stubborn and today omg an addicated person omggg its jst excellent amzing...she is trully amzing...m always speechless...no one can play jazz charater except her...she made for youth oriented shows... Clap Clap Clap Star Day Dreaming

poor mr.pal ur roothi and angry daughter frm u...not conviecne frm u so easily i think u hv to pay for wat u hv done.i noticed she running all the time frm his pa...Dead i feel so sorry for jazz...lets see where she run...again stuck in any trouble and may b again ranveer will save her dats y he will get late and when he will reach big ben i think then he saw sahiba hug another manWink Embarrassed lets see wat hppensTongue

but i love todays epi bcz of jazz/sukku only Wink  LOLwait for jazzveer love track...Day Dreaming

ps: i love every epi when there is sukku/jazz here bcz she is life of show and i love sukku also and most imp thing she is jst minblowinggg as jazz and making this charater so beautiful...i love all around pix of sukku in her roomEmbarrassed
hayeee my sexy hot sukku...i hv every pic of her which is in her roomWink Day Dreaming LOL Embarrassed

love u sukku as jazz most amoung all the charater bcz i feel its so  difficult charater in ur whole career and totally a new charater on indian tv...u truly deserve a award my janClap Clap Clap love ya sukku alot always Heart
lolz my ps got long oopss sorryLOLWink

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 07 September 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstarashuharinisriram39DashingCuteJazzadnilover-Serene.Rose-Andromeda001amaiaIchadhariNagin

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Tabzi, I missed today's epiOuch and today only they showed Jazz in the epi properly. I had the tv on to watch but light went out. I'll catch it online.

Hugzzz for giving the updateHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39RidziPiaJazSimi

rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

today's episode was superb that was due to jazz .sukku just rocks as jazz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I saw the episode!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Jazz was shown for quite a long time and I am happy she got her deserved screenspace. But I am afraid with the whole heartbreak at big ben situation, Jazz's story will again take a backseatOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39DashingCuteJazzRidziPiaJazSimi

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Wow Tabzi what a post!
My princess,angel,Miss freshness,Miss youth in addition 2 all those adjectives dat u used in ur post,doll Sukirti is just perfect!!
So true she s made 4 d young roles due 2 her youthful persona.
She is fit in every type of roles;imagine her as a 16 yrs old girl,a college going girl,sweet intern,a daughter in law,evil Vampire,spoilt n arrogant brat dat too sometimes drunk,addicted,sweet,angry,vulnerable n dunno what more!!!
I m soo happy 2day dat they showed her 4 a gr8er period n now i m just waiting 4 d events dat would lead 2 d start of Jazzveer story!!

Don't u think CVs r listening 2 us n increasing d screen space of sukku or may be i m predicting too early!

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Tabzi, I missed today's epiOuch and today only they showed Jazz in the epi properly. I had the tv on to watch but light went out. I'll catch it online.

Hugzzz for giving the updateHug

awww hugx back to u Hug  my pleasureEmbarrassed

adnilover

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu1909

today's episode was superb that was due to jazz .sukku just rocks as jazz

i know all those epis rokk and worth to watch  in which jazz is there...sukku made the show rokingggWink thanks for commentEmbarrassed
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

I saw the episode!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Jazz was shown for quite a long time and I am happy she got her deserved screenspace. But I am afraid with the whole heartbreak at big ben situation, Jazz's story will again take a backseatOuch

yea dats wat m sayingBig smile  she deserves screenspace more but i must say sukku is mindblwing as jazz...i know may b asa hi ho...may b frm monday they will show her less but no worry jazzveer gonna start soon...deeljeet get marry and then jazveer beach scene all the way so chill dnt take tension...Embarrassed b happy dnt worry Wink Big smile

adnilover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index