India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My last Plea to CVs (Page 4)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
This effing Poojali and her criminal husband have ruined this show!

I hope DB is happy! After this show No one will hire her coz she will guarantee the ruin of that show as well!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 September 2012 at 5:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaOmNaMaSteOm

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This effing Poojali and her criminal husband have ruined this show!

I hope DB is happy! After this show No one will hire her coz she will guarantee the ruin of that show as well!
I don't think DB is entirely responsible for what IPKKND is today. I think the makers are. They call the shots. They create the story. If DB had selfish demands that would compromise their story, they could have said ''NO''. 
I agree with you. I am not interested in Shyam- Anjali love story. The makers have ruined it!

Edited by aath - 07 September 2012 at 6:14pm
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I am with you all the way!
I, a self-confessed addict of Sanaya, ArShi and IPKKND have stopped watching the show, in spite of being in adoration with Arshi! 
Cannot bear to handle the massacre (especially Kushi) of the lead characters. And Sanaya being sidelined.CryCry
Am visiting IF daily and getting the updates. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Sounds like today's epi also stank. Kushi did not tell Arnav. What is the basis of this relationship? TRUST is the MOST important thing in any relationship. (See, the viewers have lost their trust in the CVs and it is affecting the show!!) If there is no trust between Arnav and Kushi what is this relationship based on? 
I miss my ArShi and want them back. 
Therefore, I march with you, all the way!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I am with you all the way!
I, a self-confessed addict of Sanaya, ArShi and IPKKND have stopped watching the show, in spite of being in adoration with Arshi! 
Cannot bear to handle the massacre (especially Kushi) of the lead characters. And Sanaya being sidelined.CryCry
Am visiting IF daily and getting the updates. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Sounds like today's epi also stank. Kushi did not tell Arnav. What is the basis of this relationship? TRUST is the MOST important thing in any relationship. (See, the viewers have lost their trust in the CVs and it is affecting the show!!) If there is no trust between Arnav and Kushi what is this relationship based on? 
I miss my ArShi and want them back. 
Therefore, I march with you, all the way!

I completely understand and feel the same. Both Arnav and Khushi have been made to look quite dumb. I have stopped watching too. I am only reading updates for now. The story and character sketches are so inconsistent now. Villain has become the hero. It is a joke. I hope the PH listen to us and take our suggestions on board.
VancouverBC Goldie
VancouverBC
VancouverBC

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
All I can say is stay positive... don't lose faith. Our beloved IPK, as we knew it, will be back. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).

Afya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VancouverBC

All I can say is stay positive... don't lose faith. Our beloved IPK, as we knew it, will be back. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).
I wish you are right, but looking at the current episodes, it seems unlikely. The CVs need a wakeup call. If they don't resurrect this show NOW, they won't have a show to speak of. 
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I've stopped watching the show in spite of being in adoration with ArShi. 
I have signed the petitions but I doubt it will make much difference. With a disrespectful attitude towards their viewers of dekhna hai tho dekho, I don't expect much if anything at all!

Afya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I've stopped watching the show in spite of being in adoration with ArShi. 
I have signed the petitions but I doubt it will make much difference. With a disrespectful attitude towards their viewers of dekhna hai tho dekho, I don't expect much if anything at all!
To be honest, I am not very hopeful things would change. But I hope and pray they do as I love this show and can see great potential in it. I just hope the CVs listen to us and give us a good and logical  IPKKND back.

Go to top