My last Plea to CVs - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adithyan

watching old epi nw...missing everything..
I did that too. That's how I am dealing with the withdrawal syndrome, now that I have stopped watching the current track as its disgusting. I loved the old episodes. There are some bits in the new ones too that are good. But the story/plot is so ridiculous and inconsistent now. Sometimes I wonder if they even know the characters they created. 
Originally posted by -Gautami

Good post,dear!
I understand and there are many such posts Resting in peace in this 6k+ pages forum.Many vented and stil are.But makers have decided to Not to listen,Not to speak and Not to see such cries of fans.

Gul,had visited the forum during May.And now the need is high.the outrage is spreading like fire in forum,each epi adding more fuel to it.Its already ablaze and no sooner it wil turn into ashes.So there has to be done something and thats in hands of makers.
I agree. We all are frustrated with how our show is going. We never thought our show would stoop so low when we started watching it. Gul needs to listen to us this time. Otherwise, her show is dead. Unless ofcourse, she makes it a complete saas bahu one which might interest those households who watch such soaps.
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

I'm totally fed up of this show..
Cnt say anything else!
I understand. I feel the same. This is my last attempt. 
Originally posted by shivi.10rocks

totally agree with u
bring d old charm of ipkknd back
I very much hope they listen to us all.
This effing Poojali and her criminal husband have ruined this show!

I hope DB is happy! After this show No one will hire her coz she will guarantee the ruin of that show as well!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This effing Poojali and her criminal husband have ruined this show!

I hope DB is happy! After this show No one will hire her coz she will guarantee the ruin of that show as well!
I don't think DB is entirely responsible for what IPKKND is today. I think the makers are. They call the shots. They create the story. If DB had selfish demands that would compromise their story, they could have said ''NO''. 
I agree with you. I am not interested in Shyam- Anjali love story. The makers have ruined it!
Edited by aath - 11 years ago
I am with you all the way!
I, a self-confessed addict of Sanaya, ArShi and IPKKND have stopped watching the show, in spite of being in adoration with Arshi! 
Cannot bear to handle the massacre (especially Kushi) of the lead characters. And Sanaya being sidelined.😭😭
Am visiting IF daily and getting the updates. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Sounds like today's epi also stank. Kushi did not tell Arnav. What is the basis of this relationship? TRUST is the MOST important thing in any relationship. (See, the viewers have lost their trust in the CVs and it is affecting the show!!) If there is no trust between Arnav and Kushi what is this relationship based on? 
I miss my ArShi and want them back. 
Therefore, I march with you, all the way!

Originally posted by kbtr

I am with you all the way!
I, a self-confessed addict of Sanaya, ArShi and IPKKND have stopped watching the show, in spite of being in adoration with Arshi! 
Cannot bear to handle the massacre (especially Kushi) of the lead characters. And Sanaya being sidelined.😭😭
Am visiting IF daily and getting the updates. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Sounds like today's epi also stank. Kushi did not tell Arnav. What is the basis of this relationship? TRUST is the MOST important thing in any relationship. (See, the viewers have lost their trust in the CVs and it is affecting the show!!) If there is no trust between Arnav and Kushi what is this relationship based on? 
I miss my ArShi and want them back. 
Therefore, I march with you, all the way!

I completely understand and feel the same. Both Arnav and Khushi have been made to look quite dumb. I have stopped watching too. I am only reading updates for now. The story and character sketches are so inconsistent now. Villain has become the hero. It is a joke. I hope the PH listen to us and take our suggestions on board.
All I can say is stay positive... don't lose faith. Our beloved IPK, as we knew it, will be back. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).
Originally posted by VancouverBC

All I can say is stay positive... don't lose faith. Our beloved IPK, as we knew it, will be back. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).
I wish you are right, but looking at the current episodes, it seems unlikely. The CVs need a wakeup call. If they don't resurrect this show NOW, they won't have a show to speak of.