India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My last Plea to CVs

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I do not know if this thread or the forum will have any impact on the makers, but I sincerely hope they read this entire thread and try to understand their audience. This show needs major resurrection. This show once made me so happy and excited. Now it doesn't  even interest me enough, despite having 2 leads that I admire. The story/plot is what has done most damage. So, here goes my suggestions, dear makers, if you are listening:

1. We do not enjoy saas bahu shows. We started watching IPKKND thinking it to be a progressive, love story between two strong and good individuals with dynamic personalities. We love their chemistry and want to see them happy.
2. We do not enjoy or like glorification of evil in any form. We want good to win over evil, within bounds of reality. We accept that there are evil  people in this world. But even they have their downfall in the real world. But in your show, you have turned an evil man into a hero who never fails and is never punished. Most of us watch this show to feel happy. And glorifying evil doesn't make us happy. 
3. We want a good story with consistent character sketches and plots. It needs to make sense and yet be interesting. Sometimes, we don't care if its predictable as long as it's good. We don't want bad surprises or dhamakas. They leave a bad taste. And don't leave loose ends. 
4. We want good humour. We enjoy NK's as well as Mami's humour. You guys were spot on. Bring it on! But no mockery of character's please. Arnav getting Khushi to do ''uthak bhaitak '' in the middle of the road is mockery. It does not fit with his character.
5. We would like to see the women in your show as strong individuals, and not as doormats. We do not enjoy them being abused either mentally or physically. We like them to be given their due respect, just like men. And don't portray women as dumb individuals as they clearly are not. 
6. Don't be scared of doing the predictable at times. Bring in new interesting side-plots. It is true that we love Arhi and are interested in their love story. But we love all the side characters too. So, create interesting side-plots with them. We want an Arhi story with side-plots involving the others. You have such talented actors. Each of them. They perform so convincingly. Give them good plots to enact.
7. Don't be scared to unite Arnav and Khushi. The story need not end there. You have created 2 amazing personalities. You can continue to weave magic with them even when they are together in love. It's time for the Nafrat to move over, to give way to Mohabbat. And with good side plots, you can create an amazing IPKKND
8. I can't stress this enough. The writers and the directors involved in the show need to be passionate about what they do. if they don't believe in the story themselves, they do a half hearted job and it shows.
9. Have a written script for the entire show. Make changes as you go along if necessary, but if you write on a daily or weekly basis, it's all over the place. Never compromise your story to please your cast/actors.
10. Listen to your audience. IPKKND's audience may not be your typical one. Your show was not the typical Hindi soap either. That's why we fell in love with it. Don't betray us.

Edited by aath - 09 September 2012 at 7:32am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

jas611LLGArnavpayal_ARHIomlgrsMahaha26lilkrup4uAromaHussaingurtiliciousKairiPSuperthreebalav..Raizada..FalciparumKavita1000DazeeVancouverBCc3ciliaMaverick29priyankaapeachpie-Mistletoe-960bsipkkndtanu3579..Swapnali..1mangalore-Aimz-lazylad8-FauZisanny-beautifulbhadraprasaddipali13swat.gstar_fan1Hakuna-Matataa..mrinalini..rini_katmeenalumaincandescentMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmMastMalangSimi1711applesauce.pieryrose-ElmoFuj-KulfiBaikbtrchotte097.SobtiLicious.vandana.sagarNestleToulouse

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I apologise,to those who have read my post in Rima's petition thread. This is my last plea to the CVs.
For those of you who haven't signed the petition, please do. Here is the link for Rima's post.

Edited by aath - 07 September 2012 at 6:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaiza

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
What will I say??!!Big smile

I feel like crying today!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBClazylad8-FauZiAfya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

What will I say??!!Big smile

I feel like crying today!!Ouch
Updates were enough for me. Feel betrayed by the makers.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000SyedaFaizalazylad8-FauZi

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Seriously! Numerous times people have discussed in this form but of no use! Why r these people messing up with there own baby! Butchering the story..., changing the focus os the show to such an extent that people start wondering who r the leads! One or two episodes can be understood as apart of story.. but this is just going on. When r they going to hear us!D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiAfya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Seriously! Numerous times people have discussed in this form but of no use! Why r these people messing up with there own baby! Butchering the story..., changing the focus os the show to such an extent that people start wondering who r the leads! One or two episodes can be understood as apart of story.. but this is just going on. When r they going to hear us!D'oh
True, It feels like Shyam and Anjali's love story.

taklima_najlazylad8-FauZi

Kavita1000 Senior Member
Kavita1000
Kavita1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u... Just Becoz the CV's love Shyam's character we have to suffer watching evil...it's a love story and not saas Bahu drama and really getting tired of watching the same... Mujhe Mera IPK lauta do...!!!!

lazylad8-FauZiAfya

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/saveipkknd

Sorry if already posted or u have signed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

Go to top