Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

End IPK (Page 3)

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_sarun

I m an ardent fan of da show. I have followed it since da first epi n hope 2 follow it till da last only if God gives me da power 2 bear da wrost track in da history of da show. I think its high time now if da CVs want 2 ruin da show dey shud just end it on a positive note as i cant see it being butchered even though it has da best leads n da best jodi of all times.
I dont think da CVs r goin 2 end dis anjali drama ne time sooner. Ab dey will show Shyam enterin back in RM n 4 a few days she will b happy but again da focus will shift on to her once sge'll get 2 noe Shyam's real face n den again da same old rona dhona

I seriously feel if da show continues like dis very soon v will hav 2 bid adieu 2 our beloved show.

I have never ever watched a serial with so much passion b4 dis. I always left da show in da middle once it started loosin da charm but my love 4 arshi/sarun is not allowin me 2 do dis..

Totally agree with you...I already stopped watching it from last week..and one more thing when daljeet was planning to quit the show that time for her screens pace they changed the story line and ruined the show but now when Deepali left nobody is bothered about it..pathetic ...Angry Why don't they start the show with Anjali and Shyam only some pati patni show..b'use right now whatever they are doing I don't think Anjali will realize Shyam's truth till next two years..so even tata goodbye from me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eye

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with all you have said.  I cannot watch our show being butchered either.  Thank you for post.

If you are interested, their are 2 petition calling for change in IPKKND.  These could bring a difference.

Rima's petition with over 700 have signed
Rozlyn World Wide Petition with hundreds

mad-eye

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Rather then the show ending why don't u say we want this track to end once this track ends and focus shifts to Arhi and the logic story again we will enjoy it all shows have bad tracks dosnt mean fans ask the show to end sight what sort of fan are you

I very well know all da shows have bad tracks but 4 some time but the current track in our show is the wrost where the leads r reduced to just being side characters. I wait 4 23hrs n a half thinking whats going 2 happen next n I get a episode in which there is hardly any presence of the leads then i m bound to be frustated n i m not only talking abt 2day's but take the previous episodes also where arshi r hardly present n when they r seen then either they are crying or talking about di so i can get frustated.

I wrote this post coz I believe if the ph is not able 2 show what they have promised then they should end it on a high point instead of butchering it so that it dies a slow death.
mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

I agree with all you have said.  I cannot watch our show being butchered either.  Thank you for post.

If you are interested, their are 2 petition calling for change in IPKKND.  These could bring a difference.

Rima's petition with over 700 have signed
Rozlyn World Wide Petition with hundreds

Oh thanks 4 telling me abt the petitions will surely sign it up

Punkin22

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i dont wanrt ipkknd to finish!Cry
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I too would prefer the show to end on a nice note rather than seeing it degraded and butchered in order to increase its longevity...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyeIceflames

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I don't want the show to end Ouch

mad-eye

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Seriously...a few bad episodes and you want them to end the show...Really!!!.

if you don't like it don't watch it but don't come on here and say end IPK because there are people on this forum who do NOT agree with you and I'm one of them!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index