India-Forums

Navya
Navya

pls stop : Reg sowmya (Page 2)

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ok... fineee...i will del all my posts...happy???????????????

samrutha IF-Dazzler
samrutha
samrutha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

i havnt messged any such stuffs to somi (like those stupid pagal bashers) n will never do in future...im not that much senseless ... i just went low wen suddenly i saw those pics ..thatz all nothing more than that...im sure i havent posted anything inappropriate here...

fine..

yes i can understand that. See i did not get angry on you and specified your name i don want people to get it wrong. This Post is for all bashers n i posted it coz people should not think her wrongly just by seein an snap.
navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u Samrutha...
samrutha IF-Dazzler
samrutha
samrutha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

<font size="5">ok... fineee...i will del all my posts...happy???????????????</font>
hmmm thanks.
bharathi.ks Goldie
bharathi.ks
bharathi.ks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hai friends one thing we have to think is they r doing acting profession They have to act with other actors . Plsss dont mix personal and profession. I know we all have faith in ShaMya which will come true one fine day. Plsss have faith... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SreeparvathyAishwarjyasamrutha

mysterious17 Goldie
mysterious17
mysterious17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
plzz act mature n try to undrstnd..we r their fans..n its been an yr that we knw thm thru their interviews
we shuld support thm fr their future projects.
& as far as their offscrn chemistry is concerned with other actors..tell me 1 thng..why can't they get along with others too ? r Shamya suppose to be 2gether every single second ?
a big eg. here i take is of Mohit-Sanaya...Sanaya is very bubbly n chirpy girl..she do mixup with every1..specially with boys(thats wat i hv seen)..she do lot of masti with Barun offscrn like huggng him ,teasng him or watever..but we all knw that her special sm1 is Mohit
so guys plzz calm down...aise dil chota nahi karte Smile..hv faith on ur stars n on god
if sm r nt liking her pics thn simply ignore instead of seeing thm n gettng irritated

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AishwarjyaParmasonebanfashasamrutha-Rashi-

Aishwarjya Goldie
Aishwarjya
Aishwarjya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhianya_17

plzz act mature n try to undrstnd..we r their fans..n its been an yr that we knw thm thru their interviews
we shuld support thm fr their future projects.
& as far as their offscrn chemistry is concerned with other actors..tell me 1 thng..why can't they get along with others too ? r Shamya suppose to be 2gether every single second ?
a big eg. here i take is of Mohit-Sanaya...Sanaya is very bubbly n chirpy girl..she do mixup with every1..specially with boys(thats wat i hv seen)..she do lot of masti with Barun offscrn like huggng him ,teasng him or watever..but we all knw that her special sm1 is Mohit
so guys plzz calm down...aise dil chota nahi karte Smile..hv faith on ur stars n on god
if sm r nt liking her pics thn simply ignore instead of seeing thm n gettng irritated
Superb comment.Clap..thank u Surbhi for the much needed comment!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious17samrutha

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
listen everyone!
plz dnt critcize eachother lets accept the fact that Shamya are not coming together may be but it can not reject all this reality which we have seen which we have been feeling for so many months everything about Shamya all the scannings all the postive tweets suddenly this one tweet can make us forget all that
for me no 
i cannot forget that all becuz of these two pics we have so many friends in our life than guys accept it na that they are celebrities they will also have so many
we daily see so many pics of so many people but wat we start feeling that they are couple!no na
plz be positive!
no offence to anyone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parmasonesamrutha

Go to top