pls stop : Reg sowmya

samrutha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all

Just now I saw post reg New show of Sowmya & karan... saw the snaps & also the tweets!!!
I too was like arggg whats this when i first the close snaps of them... 

But i cant hate her for such poses like u all... 

I am seeing hate smileys in posts here.. I am not liking this.. seein sowmya & shaheer as shamya is just us...according to shamya they are just friends.. we cant hate sowmya for snaps like these guys.. common she is in an acting profession n she may get roles which can be bubbly ones... 

Shaheer's show is yet to come & we still are not aware of his chemisty wit co-actor... 

Just see them as sowmya & shaheer now... Don forget that shaheer was close to all co-actors in prev shows... when they are cmg up in their profession our posts shud not upset them...

I am posting this here coz many ppl here are in twitter...I just request to u guys not to send harsh comments to sowmya.. pls its a request.. If u don like sowmya acting wit karan ignore the show but we shud not bash them...Do u all remember how shaheer was upset when his fans posted commented not to chose mahabharat... 

Hope u all are wit me... let us see them as individuals coming up in their profession n enjoy watching them in diff roles...

Samrutha
Edited by samrutha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sam, dunt worry just coz of too much love on shamya, not able to stand the pics of somi with karan... but m very eager for this new show of somya... she seem very freaky in this...
but one thing bothering me here is no cozy pictures of shamya...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
halooo..did i say  i hate somi? huh? wen i saw those pics i just got irritated...dont take other meanings for that..i dint bash her...did i???????????????????????????? everyone is free to post watever they feel in a descent manner n language..n im sure i havnt violated that...n wont in the future too...

i love shamya..still love them n will alwaysss love them..therz no question of me hating them...i think i have cleared wat i meanttt
Edited by anamika_0 - 11 years ago
anamika_0 thumbnail
i havnt messged any such stuffs to somi (like those stupid pagal bashers) n will never do in future...im not that much senseless ... i just went low wen suddenly i saw those pics ..thatz all nothing more than that...im sure i havent posted anything inappropriate here...

fine..

samrutha thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika_0

halooo..did i say i hate somi? huh? wen i saw those pics i just got irritated...dont take other meanings for that..i dint bash her...did i???????????????????????????? everyone is free to post watever they feel in a descent manner n language..n im sure i havnt violated that...n wont in the future too...

i love shamya..still love them n will alwaysss love them..therz no question of me hating them...i think i have cleared wat i meanttt

see anamika i thought twice before mentioning your name here coz i never wanted to tel people that they post lik this. I mentioned your name coz when people visit that post of sowmya new show people wil see your harsh smiley n it wil for sure turn to an post against her. I don want that to happen. If you are still loving her don put smileys lik that post normal comments like others sayin we did not get scenes of shamya lik that enuf na. That wat the reason i mentioned your name. Got it?
anamika_0 thumbnail
ok... fineee...i will del all my posts...happy???????????????
samrutha thumbnail

i havnt messged any such stuffs to somi (like those stupid pagal bashers) n will never do in future...im not that much senseless ... i just went low wen suddenly i saw those pics ..thatz all nothing more than that...im sure i havent posted anything inappropriate here...

fine..

yes i can understand that. See i did not get angry on you and specified your name i don want people to get it wrong. This Post is for all bashers n i posted it coz people should not think her wrongly just by seein an snap.
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with u Samrutha...
samrutha thumbnail

<font size="5">ok... fineee...i will del all my posts...happy???????????????</font>

hmmm thanks.
bharathi.ks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hai friends one thing we have to think is they r doing acting profession They have to act with other actors . Plsss dont mix personal and profession. I know we all have faith in ShaMya which will come true one fine day. Plsss have faith...