Navya
Navya

pls stop : Reg sowmya

samrutha IF-Dazzler
samrutha
samrutha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey all

Just now I saw post reg New show of Sowmya & karan... saw the snaps & also the tweets!!!
I too was like arggg whats this when i first the close snaps of them... 

But i cant hate her for such poses like u all... 

I am seeing hate smileys in posts here.. I am not liking this.. seein sowmya & shaheer as shamya is just us...according to shamya they are just friends.. we cant hate sowmya for snaps like these guys.. common she is in an acting profession n she may get roles which can be bubbly ones... 

Shaheer's show is yet to come & we still are not aware of his chemisty wit co-actor... 

Just see them as sowmya & shaheer now... Don forget that shaheer was close to all co-actors in prev shows... when they are cmg up in their profession our posts shud not upset them...

I am posting this here coz many ppl here are in twitter...I just request to u guys not to send harsh comments to sowmya.. pls its a request.. If u don like sowmya acting wit karan ignore the show but we shud not bash them...Do u all remember how shaheer was upset when his fans posted commented not to chose mahabharat... 

Hope u all are wit me... let us see them as individuals coming up in their profession n enjoy watching them in diff roles...

Samrutha

Edited by samrutha - 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

titli22anyaloveromshanti55bharathi.ksShaya_123smivasAishwarjyamysterious17sifarahson_sbanfashaNa1naClumsyIntrovertshahzzara990Tacker_Holic-Divya.S-f.s.m-Rashi-rashvinmomorockznavya19

Shaya_123 Goldie
Shaya_123
Shaya_123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrutha

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey sam, dunt worry just coz of too much love on shamya, not able to stand the pics of somi with karan... but m very eager for this new show of somya... she seem very freaky in this...
but one thing bothering me here is no cozy pictures of shamya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrutha-Divya.S-

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yup agree di

samrutha

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
agree samu ..

samrutha

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
halooo..did i say  i hate somi? huh? wen i saw those pics i just got irritated...dont take other meanings for that..i dint bash her...did i???????????????????????????? everyone is free to post watever they feel in a descent manner n language..n im sure i havnt violated that...n wont in the future too...

i love shamya..still love them n will alwaysss love them..therz no question of me hating them...i think i have cleared wat i meanttt

Edited by anamika_0 - 07 September 2012 at 10:12am
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i havnt messged any such stuffs to somi (like those stupid pagal bashers) n will never do in future...im not that much senseless ... i just went low wen suddenly i saw those pics ..thatz all nothing more than that...im sure i havent posted anything inappropriate here...

fine..

samrutha IF-Dazzler
samrutha
samrutha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

halooo..did i say i hate somi? huh? wen i saw those pics i just got irritated...dont take other meanings for that..i dint bash her...did i???????????????????????????? everyone is free to post watever they feel in a descent manner n language..n im sure i havnt violated that...n wont in the future too...

i love shamya..still love them n will alwaysss love them..therz no question of me hating them...i think i have cleared wat i meanttt
see anamika i thought twice before mentioning your name here coz i never wanted to tel people that they post lik this. I mentioned your name coz when people visit that post of sowmya new show people wil see your harsh smiley n it wil for sure turn to an post against her. I don want that to happen. If you are still loving her don put smileys lik that post normal comments like others sayin we did not get scenes of shamya lik that enuf na. That wat the reason i mentioned your name. Got it?

Go to top