Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Plz Stop it.. (Page 2)

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kraj

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

What loyal fan? Being a fan doesn't mean that you praise the show day & night, that you ignore the crap they give you. No! If the storyline is not interesting then we will say that it is not interesting, this is not called bashing, this is called being honest!
And this is a forum, we are discussing things not bashing so why should we stop?
Agree with you 100%. Call a spade a spade please. What they have dished out this whole week has been uniformly rubbish. The fact that I will be seeing it again on monday tells you that I am a loyal fan, but there is a limit to everything and everyone's patience is thinning out...
we r spending a whole valuable 30mins for this show..eventhough they r showing a crap we r watching it..this proves we r loyal fans..n its the matter from feb..almost everyone of us want arhi scenes n rabba ve's..but we r not getting wat we want..

Edited by billa097 - 07 September 2012 at 10:26am

Natasha333 IF-Dazzler
Natasha333
Natasha333

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Guyzz..i knw u all are correct..

But they cant always give arshi romance...if it would be only abt arshi..then the show would be not intresting..i appreciate ur point of view..but we all shuld stay calm and w8..we wanted a remarriage...and they gave us,...i knw there were problems between the marriage..but without problems...show cant be intresting...so guyzzz i jusst request u tht we shuld w8 for the upcming week...it will surely bring somethin new..and i m really sorry if i said something wrong...

i just wanna say that just like our life which is never  perfect...just like ouur serial..it cant be always perfect some..ups and downs will cum..

Apologies to all...if u feel something bad..i m really sorry..i just wanted to give my poiint of view...

Go to top