Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I am just upset to read this forum..always i cum here for enjoying...and reading the views abt epi..

but guyzz why are we behaving like this..i knw episodes are being boring but do we remmember we hv seen arshi romance since 1 and a half year..so cant we tolarate 2 or 3 weeks of this emotional drama...guyz this serial has given us everything...can we tolarate this..and drama is making arshi bond stronger..and we shuld not say anything to daljeet...its her job and she hv to do it..we can abt anjali but not about daljeet..plz guyz be positive...

and w8..everything will be ok..if u are a loyal fan of ipkknd so u wont do this bashing and all..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i wish u luck, dear...nd good health...
*sigh*
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What loyal fan? Being a fan doesn't mean that you praise the show day & night, that you ignore the crap they give you. No! If the storyline is not interesting then we will say that it is not interesting, this is not called bashing, this is called being honest!
And this is a forum, we are discussing things not bashing so why should we stop?
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its not 2 - 3 weeks ...show is off track since 8 months...we are not ready to listen to more bahanas ... we want our old IPK back i.e. ArShi love story...we are trying to clear out teh illusion of CVs who think we are interested in Di's rona dhona and Shyam's kiddo plans!!...no one cares if they go on sabattical now !!
kraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

What loyal fan? Being a fan doesn't mean that you praise the show day & night, that you ignore the crap they give you. No! If the storyline is not interesting then we will say that it is not interesting, this is not called bashing, this is called being honest!

And this is a forum, we are discussing things not bashing so why should we stop?

Agree with you 100%. Call a spade a spade please. What they have dished out this whole week has been uniformly rubbish. The fact that I will be seeing it again on monday tells you that I am a loyal fan, but there is a limit to everything and everyone's patience is thinning out...
rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IluvVivianDsena

I am just upset to read this forum..always i cum here for enjoying...and reading the views abt epi..

but guyzz why are we behaving like this..i knw episodes are being boring but do we remmember we hv seen arshi romance since 1 and a half year..so cant we tolarate 2 or 3 weeks of this emotional drama...guyz this serial has given us everything...can we tolarate this..and drama is making arshi bond stronger..and we shuld not say anything to daljeet...its her job and she hv to do it..we can abt anjali but not about daljeet..plz guyz be positive...

and w8..everything will be ok..if u are a loyal fan of ipkknd so u wont do this bashing and all..

Two three weeks? Do you know what you are talking about?
rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

its not 2 - 3 weeks ...show is off track since 8 months...we are not ready to listen to more bahanas ... we want our old IPK back i.e. ArShi love story...we are trying to clear out teh illusion of CVs who think we are interested in Di's rona dhona and Shyam's kiddo plans!!...no one cares if they go on sabattical now !!

Perfect post...you hit the nail in the head, my friend. Your every word is worth its weight in gold.
sweety19sa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightknell11

Perfect post...you hit the nail in the head, my friend. Your every word is worth its weight in gold.

after arshi's so called contract marriage, track was bore but bearable but noe it not at all toreable...daily i think i will get some intresting track but once again di...di...di ka gaana n anjali's magarmuch aansoo...
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kraj

Agree with you 100%. Call a spade a spade please. What they have dished out this whole week has been uniformly rubbish. The fact that I will be seeing it again on monday tells you that I am a loyal fan, but there is a limit to everything and everyone's patience is thinning out...

we r spending a whole valuable 30mins for this show..eventhough they r showing a crap we r watching it..this proves we r loyal fans..n its the matter from feb..almost everyone of us want arhi scenes n rabba ve's..but we r not getting wat we want..
Edited by billa097 - 11 years ago
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Guyzz..i knw u all are correct..

But they cant always give arshi romance...if it would be only abt arshi..then the show would be not intresting..i appreciate ur point of view..but we all shuld stay calm and w8..we wanted a remarriage...and they gave us,...i knw there were problems between the marriage..but without problems...show cant be intresting...so guyzzz i jusst request u tht we shuld w8 for the upcming week...it will surely bring somethin new..and i m really sorry if i said something wrong...

i just wanna say that just like our life which is never  perfect...just like ouur serial..it cant be always perfect some..ups and downs will cum..

Apologies to all...if u feel something bad..i m really sorry..i just wanted to give my poiint of view...