Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Fake love, disappearing brain etc.. Sept 7,2012 (Page 7)

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I agree...
I thought that anjali's sickness had rubbed in khushi as well...with both of them competing on who is more dumb raceAngry

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
great anaylsis and similar reactions to mine!

few days back i posted that rangmanch article in order to defend anjali! i felt bad for her but now even i have started to hate her! shes being pathetic! argh!!

i really really hope arnav finds out about shyam and khushi tells him...she better not take it all onto herself!

I am not even excited for monday's episode compared to how m always after friday!Sleepy sigh\ CVs better get it all fixed so verything makes sense!Angry

Garima and Dadi encounter! m hell scared! can't even imagine the situation!Dead

and yes true! why didnt they negotiate with deepali! she could have played a meaningful role if CVs wanted to! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

I agree with all you...I just HATE her...I mean HOW COULD SHE? Arnav is the most loving brother is this whole Star-plus-world..and what she is doing? Making fun of his trust, his love for his Di...What the...She is a Dhaba on sister's name...He always says "Di, you are my world" And she is "Chote..." and crys till his gives her what she wants...WHAT THE HELL...Can't she...oh God...what is she? Cry  

Originally posted by asrcraze

I'm here :D

Anjali JHA ... I didn't hate you all these days ! I didn't hate you for loving your undeserving, unfaithful creep of a husband... I thought you were weak !
There was once an Anjali who loved her chote... I loved her ! She was sweet !
Now, I hate you for cheating Arnav ! I truly truly hate it ! 

Goddamn you, woman, the guy smiles only when you do... !!! And you cheat him ???
My heart went out to him today !! Arnav Darling your sister doesn't deserve you :(

Star plus let Deepali walk away because I think negotiating proves to be really costly...See what happened with Daljeet?

And when Kushi was about to find it out, I literally screamed..."Oh no ! Kushi...You don't...Please don't see him :( :( Why do you always have to see all the bad things in the house??

When Anjali was eating, yeah only Kushi noticed Arnav and asked him to eat too :)
I said the same thing yesterday... Give your sister her husband and you move out taking Kushi and sweetheart Nani with you !

Love your post...And your sarcasm :) :)

Akash still has some sense left in him !
The last 2 mins made up my day !! you mentioned the "Kya hua?" I don't suppose anybody could get over that !
When they showed Kushi and Arnav in the precap and the slight change in Arnie's expression, I was like,  "Not an argument again"
But it ended up sweetly...The way he touches her cheeks !! Day Dreaming

I agree with you...But When I was reading this line "Give your sister her husband and you move out taking sweetheart Nani with you !"

I was like "what THE" 

Its not to offend you or something...But many of us forget that its HIS house (or Nani's...I won't know) His money, his house..why should he move out? He should say to his Di:- "Di, you want you husband? ok..go and live with him...But not in this house, not in MY house" Do din, Do din main Mr.snakewa ka oh-I-Love-my-wife-so-MUCH pata chal jaye ga...Angry

Yaar...I toh say...Arnav ki kismat hi Kharab hai...He is so loyal and giving and perfect...and what everyone he loves does? they Cheat him, hides things from him...Use him and his money...Even Khushi is going to hide this from him, that she saw Mr.snakewa in the house...If she does that...and what spoilers says is true, that she is going to Mr.Snakewa and bring him back.  I really will stop watching this show TILL CVs stops making fun of us Fans...God...Ouch

No I'm not offended ! You're right...Its HIS house, HIS money and all... But he loves his Di too much to ask her to move out with her husband...
I mean anyway he going out isn't going to happen...Because if at all Kushi convinces him bring snakewa back, he'd think he'll have to stay in the house to protect his di...
Just wishful thinking !
I'm just waiting to see what he does when he comes to know Anjali betrayed him !! And what Anjali does when she comes to know that she betrayed her brother for that snake...
I see I've still not given up on the show Wink

Edited by asrcraze - 07 September 2012 at 9:21pm

A.Hajnal

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by asrcraze

I'm here :D

Anjali JHA ... I didn't hate you all these days ! I didn't hate you for loving your undeserving, unfaithful creep of a husband... I thought you were weak !
There was once an Anjali who loved her chote... I loved her ! She was sweet !
Now, I hate you for cheating Arnav ! I truly truly hate it ! 

Goddamn you, woman, the guy smiles only when you do... !!! And you cheat him ???
My heart went out to him today !! Arnav Darling your sister doesn't deserve you :(

Welcome aboard hon.. to the I hate Anjali group! LOL Hopefully now you will appreciate my FF more! I am going to update it all weekend.. so that we can all collectively hate Anjali! LOL

I always loved your FF hun !! 
I'm still not able to get over the smile on his face when he saw his di up and moving...eating and smiling... She betrayed him...when he comes to know of it...He's gonna be heartbroken !

Star plus let Deepali walk away because I think negotiating proves to be really costly...See what happened with Daljeet?

Is that how you saw it.. ? This is how I see it.. 

We love Daljeet.. screw you Deepali! 
If they were worried about Daljeet.. they could have changed the track and she would have walked away.. and everyone would have been happy!

Yes I love Daljeet...But she did demand more screenspace...
That was a joke...What if Payal demanded screenspace too (which she had every right to do) and we have a full fledged PayAsh track ... 
I would say Akshay and Deepali have been wasted...There could've been atleast something for the characters...

And when Kushi was about to find it out, I literally screamed..."Oh no ! Kushi...You don't...Please don't see him :( :( Why do you always have to see all the bad things in the house??

Well for once I thought she would actually do something good after seeing it.. but then who am I kidding.. we are talking about htis new fool who ate up the old Khushi! D'oh Has she not learned until now that its better to share everything with Arnav??? You moron! You are inviting another MU!

Oh yeah ! She should've told him the minute she saw Shyam in the house...Instead she chose to think it over all night and when she wanted to talk, his highness was busy running for his di and had no time for her !

Akash still has some sense left in him !
The last 2 mins made up my day !! you mentioned the "Kya hua?" I don't suppose anybody could get over that !
When they showed Kushi and Arnav in the precap and the slight change in Arnie's expression, I was like,  "Not an argument again"
But it ended up sweetly...The way he touches her cheeks !! Day Dreaming

I purposely didn't mention the touching the cheeks.. I refuse to be bribed by that.. showing us a cute scene like that and expecting us to accept the rest of the stupidity is not acceptable, CVs.. sorry! If Khushi would have opened her mouth and told Arnav that she saw Shyam, I would have given her a standing ovation.. but nope, he tells her oh baby if I'm late, Doctor saahiba will scold me.. and no, the doctor has told me I shouldn't take my wifey along with me.. I would rather she stay in a house where she is treated like shit.. especially my Dadi who treats her like a queen and then she say.. oh yes, your highness.. I would rather stay here and take the shit.. and hide the truth from you, knowing how much you would hate that and that you will be angry at me once you get to know that I went behind your back and welcomed the same guy you thought I was having an affair with.. back into my life so that he can go behind his wife's back and touch me again.. yes, I would rather stay here and take all that shit, your lordship.. oh and you know what.. maybe when you come back.. you might never want to see me again, 'coz guess what your Dadi thinks my mom was the reason for your mom's death.. yay! isn't that going to be super fun! 

ok.. enough sarcasm??? LOL

Ha ha :D Atleast we have a good laugh about all this !
You know what, that's what the CVs do. They bribe us with a small hotwa and Kushi moment... He smirks and we're awww...he asks, "Kya hua?" and our heat skips a beat...He touches her cheeks lovingly and there's a thud sound, we faint ! And he kisses her...*Dead*
We should really stop falling for it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselIWishICould

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I agree..true . The current track is wasting the potential of all the actors...and over doing the ones we don't want to see..no one is sympathising with the loss that anjali has faced because instead of mourning her baby..she just wants her husband back...and is behaving like a spoilt over pampered brat...I say if she wants her husband back ask her to go to him...with dadi! All these years she has been living in shantivan as they were worried with Shyam travelling so much and her bad leg how she would manage alone...but now that dadi is there she can go with them.

It's no wonder Deepali left the show...totally respect her decision...wonder who will follow...the babu ji who could play such a vital role..he has been in that wheel chair for too too long now! Mama ji who saw Shyam making duplicate keys...Lakshmi ji who always helped khushi...the diamond necklace that Shyam planted in her bag!  At least explain his absence! Gt someone else and let him tell everyone what he saw !

Apart from Di her crying her tantrums and Shyam deceit..the show has not moved forward in the last few weeks...the wedding interrupted..the mehendi scenes interrupt with the stupid Di !

Aakaash who really needs to prove he can speak! And not just follow instructions...mami ji who during the kidnapping I had started liking now needs to get a grip on reality...

I can go on and on...so many pending issues that need closure ...the property papers under the crib...
The life threats on anjali and now the death of the baby...life threats on Babu ji
The contract marriage and the reason for it...come clean before it gets too late..

Everyone should get to know that khushi has never wronged anyone and needs an apology ! How she was forced to marry Arnav...

Khushi always stood out for what was wrong..whether it was la living with Arnav..or decisions he took in his anger or ego...till recently when she stood up for no suhaag raat as their pheras were not done...now suddenly this girl has lost her spunk and her fire and is meek? 

Shyam has deceived them before..he bloody hell pretended to be a bachelor and lived in yr house as a PG..kidnapped your husband..threatened to kill him and almost did..hired goons to do that! showed no remorse when he was being exposed...insulted you, you're family and parents...kept trying to blame you for everything...his wife was pregnant that entire time..it did not stop him from lusting after you...so now why do you want him to come back...? ? 

Arnav is already being made a fool by his holier than thou Di...she is conning him, emotionally blackmailing him and cheating him...khushi do you need to follow her to? Don't break his trust please...

Di wants to be the most important person in chotey's lie but does she even love him I wonder...no one is even bothered if he is okay? He is diabetic...

Let Di get over it..what is wrong is wrong and by giving in to a silly demand it does not make it right..stand by arnav and respect his decision do not meddle and try to solve things ...tell arnav what you saw, this time you have no reason not to confide in him ( previously not telling him was justified) smarten up...you are not getting an award for being noble! You will get thrashed for being gullible and stupid! 

Now this new issue abt Garima and Arnav's father was it really required!.? No no no!

I will also stop watching if I see on Monday she gets or suggests to get Shyam back and does not tell arnav abt Shyam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalboreddamsel

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
ROFL..
 I sincerely think Gul, n rest of PH should c ur post daily.. at least dimag ki batti jalegi...

Arnie, shift ur head qtrs  to GH, if that snakewa wants to enter RM, restrict his movements to poojalis den!!! should not be allowed to crawl rest of RM.

GH ppl are more loving n caring that RM wasis, whose life ambition is to feed anji.. (anji has to take care of her figure... samzate nahi hai yeh log)

Arshi, u r much better in GH or AR office than RM.. so pls think over it..

boreddamsel

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Very very well-written. Thumbs Up I loved it. Thanks for the PM babes! Big smile

boreddamsel

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
fantastic post  Hug

I too am unhappy about the fact that deepali is leaving.. I liked her .. 
but she doesn't deserve to be potrayed as so dumb..  Ouch

I skipped all the shyam shyamli scenes.. they pretend to be so much in love that I may get diabetes one day .. now I know the reason of arnav bieng diabetic .. Shocked

Rm is full of liers {anjali and Budhhi dadi} selfish people [all the others except khushi ] god !! how much they pamper that selfish woman and ignore the one who cares for them..  Angry

u know this is the problem with these people they don't tell the truth and hide it and at the end it becomes a problem for them. khushi is doing the same .. Disapprove

boreddamsel

Go to top