Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Fake love, disappearing brain etc.. Sept 7,2012 (Page 6)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with all you...I just HATE her...I mean HOW COULD SHE? Arnav is the most loving brother is this whole Star-plus-world..and what she is doing? Making fun of his trust, his love for his Di...What the...She is a Dhaba on sister's name...He always says "Di, you are my world" And she is "Chote..." and crys till his gives her what she wants...WHAT THE HELL...Can't she...oh God...what is she? Cry  

Originally posted by asrcraze

I'm here :D

Anjali JHA ... I didn't hate you all these days ! I didn't hate you for loving your undeserving, unfaithful creep of a husband... I thought you were weak !
There was once an Anjali who loved her chote... I loved her ! She was sweet !
Now, I hate you for cheating Arnav ! I truly truly hate it ! 

Goddamn you, woman, the guy smiles only when you do... !!! And you cheat him ???
My heart went out to him today !! Arnav Darling your sister doesn't deserve you :(

Star plus let Deepali walk away because I think negotiating proves to be really costly...See what happened with Daljeet?

And when Kushi was about to find it out, I literally screamed..."Oh no ! Kushi...You don't...Please don't see him :( :( Why do you always have to see all the bad things in the house??

When Anjali was eating, yeah only Kushi noticed Arnav and asked him to eat too :)
I said the same thing yesterday... Give your sister her husband and you move out taking sweetheart Nani with you !

Love your post...And your sarcasm :) :)

Akash still has some sense left in him !
The last 2 mins made up my day !! you mentioned the "Kya hua?" I don't suppose anybody could get over that !
When they showed Kushi and Arnav in the precap and the slight change in Arnie's expression, I was like,  "Not an argument again"
But it ended up sweetly...The way he touches her cheeks !! Day Dreaming

I agree with you...But When I was reading this line "Give your sister her husband and you move out taking sweetheart Nani with you !"

I was like "what THE" 

Its not to offend you or something...But many of us forget that its HIS house (or Nani's...I won't know) His money, his house..why should he move out? He should say to his Di:- "Di, you want you husband? ok..go and live with him...But not in this house, not in MY house" Do din, Do din main Mr.snakewa ka oh-I-Love-my-wife-so-MUCH pata chal jaye ga...Angry

Yaar...I toh say...Arnav ki kismat hi Kharab hai...He is so loyal and giving and perfect...and what everyone he loves does? they Cheat him, hides things from him...Use him and his money...Even Khushi is going to hide this from him, that she saw Mr.snakewa in the house...If she does that...and what spoilers says is true, that she is going to Mr.Snakewa and bring him back.  I really will stop watching this show TILL CVs stops making fun of us Fans...God...Ouch

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Loved it arti! ''Khushi talking to herself.. I saw someone behind the curtains.. should I tell Arnavji? I screamed yes.. and then she said No!!!''and my reaction was also similar to urs!!! Stupid woman Khushi. Well I totally agree with u. Well ur comment abt dismailvegamze's video scared me whether we in the UK would have the same fate, I checked it immediately but it's working here, hope it stays like Tht, those videos are my stress busters!!!!
arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
OH dear
what is khushi doing
y is she willing to get shyam back for anjali
I want anjali to be the reason shyam comes back so if something happens no one will blame khushi.
didn't watch the epi
but loved ur descriptions and ur thoughts
thanx for the pm
summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hey guyz missed firdays episode
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I no longer watch the show, coz I just read the updates!
nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
All I can say to Anjali is karma is going to come around and do some bad things to you for lying to your family...I'm quite nervous to see what happens between Dadi and Garima...and I really wish Khushi stopped trying to see the good in people...
asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
This is spoiling the whole show are the cvs running out of ideas ?
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Worst ep.

Go to top