Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Fake love, disappearing brain etc.. Sept 7,2012 (Page 5)

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
khusi is being dumb like anjali day by day by again trusting shyam that he d snakewa will change

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I just hated the episode!
It was like a night mare for me. Whole show with full of Roodali and snake! So disgusting!

Raizada found their new DM Anjali. It's so annoying how they are worshiping that woman! Liar woman deceiving every body.And she is saying i love my bro, my foot. You only love yourself and your creep hubby. So that you are torturing your diabetic bro. When everybody begged you to eat you refused but you eat at your God Shyam's request. Gosh when Arnav will come to know of her deception! i think never, coz CVs loves Anji and Shyam more than Arshi. So that nobody suffers only Arshi does.

Khushi i hate her sometimes for her foolishness.God doesn't help the people while they act foolish. Why Khushi has to see Shyam, why not other people! CVs you are again doing injustice to her. khushi is so worried about Anjali. Why khushi? Whole Raizadas are there to think of her. Why you have to? Mind your own business plz. I'm sure she will not tell Arnav that she saw Shyam, she will ask him to bring back Shyam. So Arnav gonna MU her again. And Garima is coming to meet Dadi next week. Nothing is going positive for Khushi. I guess the CVs is so up to break the marriage! Sigh poor us! Plz CVs have some mercy on us. 

So sorry that Deepali quit. I hope they bring someone  impressive in Payal's role.
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I'm here :D

Anjali JHA ... I didn't hate you all these days ! I didn't hate you for loving your undeserving, unfaithful creep of a husband... I thought you were weak !
There was once an Anjali who loved her chote... I loved her ! She was sweet !
Now, I hate you for cheating Arnav ! I truly truly hate it ! 

Goddamn you, woman, the guy smiles only when you do... !!! And you cheat him ???
My heart went out to him today !! Arnav Darling your sister doesn't deserve you :(

Welcome aboard hon.. to the I hate Anjali group! LOL Hopefully now you will appreciate my FF more! I am going to update it all weekend.. so that we can all collectively hate Anjali! LOL

Star plus let Deepali walk away because I think negotiating proves to be really costly...See what happened with Daljeet?

Is that how you saw it.. ? This is how I see it.. 

We love Daljeet.. screw you Deepali! 
If they were worried about Daljeet.. they could have changed the track and she would have walked away.. and everyone would have been happy!

And when Kushi was about to find it out, I literally screamed..."Oh no ! Kushi...You don't...Please don't see him :( :( Why do you always have to see all the bad things in the house??

Well for once I thought she would actually do something good after seeing it.. but then who am I kidding.. we are talking about htis new fool who ate up the old Khushi! D'oh Has she not learned until now that its better to share everything with Arnav??? You moron! You are inviting another MU!

When Anjali was eating, yeah only Kushi noticed Arnav and asked him to eat too :)
I said the same thing yesterday... Give your sister her husband and you move out taking sweetheart Nani with you !

Yup.. like I always say.. that day they will get a standing ovation from me!

Love your post...And your sarcasm :) :)

Thanks.. that's what keeps me watching.. so that I can laugh and be sarcastic about the show now.. 'coz other than that.. I dont seem to find any reason to enjoy the "drama" anymore! D'oh

Akash still has some sense left in him !
The last 2 mins made up my day !! you mentioned the "Kya hua?" I don't suppose anybody could get over that !
When they showed Kushi and Arnav in the precap and the slight change in Arnie's expression, I was like,  "Not an argument again"
But it ended up sweetly...The way he touches her cheeks !! Day Dreaming

I purposely didn't mention the touching the cheeks.. I refuse to be bribed by that.. showing us a cute scene like that and expecting us to accept the rest of the stupidity is not acceptable, CVs.. sorry! If Khushi would have opened her mouth and told Arnav that she saw Shyam, I would have given her a standing ovation.. but nope, he tells her oh baby if I'm late, Doctor saahiba will scold me.. and no, the doctor has told me I shouldn't take my wifey along with me.. I would rather she stay in a house where she is treated like shit.. especially my Dadi who treats her like a queen and then she say.. oh yes, your highness.. I would rather stay here and take the shit.. and hide the truth from you, knowing how much you would hate that and that you will be angry at me once you get to know that I went behind your back and welcomed the same guy you thought I was having an affair with.. back into my life so that he can go behind his wife's back and touch me again.. yes, I would rather stay here and take all that shit, your lordship.. oh and you know what.. maybe when you come back.. you might never want to see me again, 'coz guess what your Dadi thinks my mom was the reason for your mom's death.. yay! isn't that going to be super fun! 

ok.. enough sarcasm??? LOL

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
DONT WANT TO SAY MUCH BUT THOUGHT IS HOULD SINCE YOU TOOK TIME TO WRITE THIS WRITTEN UPDATE FOR US
I GAVE UP ON THIS LONG TIME BACK WELL WHEN THE CONTRACT MARRIAGE HAPPENED I GUESS I WAS RIGHT TO STAY AWAY COZ NOTHING GOOD IS HAPPENING HERE
AIYYA YEH LOG TOH ISS SHOW KA KACHOOMAR BANA DE REHE HAIN
PATA NAHIN AAGE AUR KYA DEKHNA PADEGA
WILL CONCENTRATE INSTEAD ON THE LOVELY FF SS OS YOU PPL WRITE SINCE THEY MAKE MORE SENSE TO ME
CHEERS FOR PM
shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
i dont feel like commenting anything about today's episode. its really getting on my nerves.Angry
Manitaa Senior Member
Manitaa
Manitaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I didnt see the epi today and going by your post, I have no regrets. Doesnt khushi realise that the last time she hid shyam's truth, she got into major trouble with all the mu and stuff. Why is she trying to be wonderwoman.. Its ok to be plain jane and confide in your husband. 

I have no words for anjali, even exhausted the criticism. 
Also, I wasnt aware that deepali quit. Hmmm.. I guess 'ye to hona hi tha'. She's a fine actor bit if all the cv's expect of her is silence then its a waste of both talent and time. 

CV's should throw everyone out but just have complete limelight on Jha parivar. They really need to pull up their socks. I have a feeling that if this continues then they wont have much fan following left.
shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
what the... Shyam is just roaming inside and i wonder y the nurse support them? Crap. These CVs are ... its like they think we dont have brains.

Today i skipped the show after reading IPKKD discussion.

Edited by shalinii173 - 07 September 2012 at 9:16pm
dreamsapphire Groupbie
dreamsapphire
dreamsapphire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Deepali is not doing d show nymoreShocked...I can understnd she ws just portrayed as d kaamwali bai in raizada house.. N I agree negotiating wasnt an option cz already ds Anjali thing is gettin to my nerves.. Angry    Todays episode ws obviously nt my type,, too much SELFISH Mrs Jha ...  BUt as far as as there's ARSHI screen presence I can bear nythingWink..

M very frightened tooo cz wenever Khushi try to speak to Arnav abt nythin important relating dt CRAP SHYm..  somethimg happens n ds time AMMA is comin home againDead 

When Khushi ws thinkin whethr to tell Arnav or not...She again dissapointed me like last time wn she didnt tell him abt her engazement n all d truth so I dont want to even think abt ds but I have to mention dt this thing will lead to another MU(PLzzz hell NO)

I deeply wish dt m proved wrongCry

Go to top