Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree..true . The current track is wasting the potential of all the actors...and over doing the ones we don't want to see..no one is sympathising with the loss that anjali has faced because instead of mourning her baby..she just wants her husband back...and is behaving like a spoilt over pampered brat...I say if she wants her husband back ask her to go to him...with dadi! All these years she has been living in shantivan as they were worried with Shyam travelling so much and her bad leg how she would manage alone...but now that dadi is there she can go with them.

It's no wonder Deepali left the show...totally respect her decision...wonder who will follow...the babu ji who could play such a vital role..he has been in that wheel chair for too too long now! Mama ji who saw Shyam making duplicate keys...Lakshmi ji who always helped khushi...the diamond necklace that Shyam planted in her bag!  At least explain his absence! Gt someone else and let him tell everyone what he saw !

Apart from Di her crying her tantrums and Shyam deceit..the show has not moved forward in the last few weeks...the wedding interrupted..the mehendi scenes interrupt with the stupid Di !

Aakaash who really needs to prove he can speak! And not just follow instructions...mami ji who during the kidnapping I had started liking now needs to get a grip on reality...

I can go on and on...so many pending issues that need closure ...the property papers under the crib...
The life threats on anjali and now the death of the baby...life threats on Babu ji
The contract marriage and the reason for it...come clean before it gets too late..

Everyone should get to know that khushi has never wronged anyone and needs an apology ! How she was forced to marry Arnav...

Khushi always stood out for what was wrong..whether it was la living with Arnav..or decisions he took in his anger or ego...till recently when she stood up for no suhaag raat as their pheras were not done...now suddenly this girl has lost her spunk and her fire and is meek? 

Shyam has deceived them before..he bloody hell pretended to be a bachelor and lived in yr house as a PG..kidnapped your husband..threatened to kill him and almost did..hired goons to do that! showed no remorse when he was being exposed...insulted you, you're family and parents...kept trying to blame you for everything...his wife was pregnant that entire time..it did not stop him from lusting after you...so now why do you want him to come back...? ? 

Arnav is already being made a fool by his holier than thou Di...she is conning him, emotionally blackmailing him and cheating him...khushi do you need to follow her to? Don't break his trust please...

Di wants to be the most important person in chotey's lie but does she even love him I wonder...no one is even bothered if he is okay? He is diabetic...

Let Di get over it..what is wrong is wrong and by giving in to a silly demand it does not make it right..stand by arnav and respect his decision do not meddle and try to solve things ...tell arnav what you saw, this time you have no reason not to confide in him ( previously not telling him was justified) smarten up...you are not getting an award for being noble! You will get thrashed for being gullible and stupid! 

Now this new issue abt Garima and Arnav's father was it really required!.? No no no!

I will also stop watching if I see on Monday she gets or suggests to get Shyam back and does not tell arnav abt Shyam...

BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL..
 I sincerely think Gul, n rest of PH should c ur post daily.. at least dimag ki batti jalegi...

Arnie, shift ur head qtrs  to GH, if that snakewa wants to enter RM, restrict his movements to poojalis den!!! should not be allowed to crawl rest of RM.

GH ppl are more loving n caring that RM wasis, whose life ambition is to feed anji.. (anji has to take care of her figure... samzate nahi hai yeh log)

Arshi, u r much better in GH or AR office than RM.. so pls think over it..

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very very well-written. 👍🏼 I loved it. Thanks for the PM babes! 😃
noclapsplease thumbnail
fantastic post  🤗

I too am unhappy about the fact that deepali is leaving.. I liked her .. 
but she doesn't deserve to be potrayed as so dumb..  

I skipped all the shyam shyamli scenes.. they pretend to be so much in love that I may get diabetes one day .. now I know the reason of arnav bieng diabetic .. 😲

Rm is full of liers {anjali and Budhhi dadi} selfish people [all the others except khushi ] god !! how much they pamper that selfish woman and ignore the one who cares for them..  😡

u know this is the problem with these people they don't tell the truth and hide it and at the end it becomes a problem for them. khushi is doing the same .. 😒
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Plz warn before that its a written update...im NOT watching or reading IPK 🤪🤣
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I only felt for Arnav Singh Raizada ❤️ 
taklima_naj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is very depressing to watch this track as Khushi didnt get any justice from the family up until now and CV still taking her to get Shyam back and we are witnessing Shyam and Anjali love story

Hope CV will understand our situations and make everything alright.
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ohk... first of all I'm very upset... I leave for ten days and I come back to find Deepali walking away??? when I was watching all the missed epis yesterday I was like there is so much scope for her character... this time NK and payal could have teamed up to bring Shyam's true colours out...

Anyways... Agreed with everything you said girl! the whole episode was dedicated to those Snakes! I came back and the first thing i did was download the epis and when I sat to watch them I was like no Arhi scene??? I'm craving for heaven's sake! the door scene was my respite... but then again Khushi has to act stupid! Anyways... Shyam ko to vapas aana hi hai... and Khushi was the only one who could've defied Arnav... hoping for the best! hope this Garima secret doesn't turn the tables completely...