Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Fake love, disappearing brain etc.. Sept 7,2012

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry I didn't get around to replying to everyone yesterday, but here are the replies to some of your comments on my post yesterday! 64600605

If you wish to get my pm for my daily posts and if you don't get a pm for this post today, please comment on this post!

Before I start, I had to say two things
1) PH, I'm very very very upset that you let Deepali walk away.. 😭 Why didn't you negotiate with her like you did with Daljeet??? 😭
2) What the.. Star India has copyrighted all of Dismailvegamze's youtube videos.. so we cant watch it in the US!! Please.. you will kill me! Please.. someone tell them not to do that!! How will we survive in the US???? 😭

Ok, now for the reactions for today's episode... 

I tried to ignore whatever Shyam was saying.. but then this one sentence cracked me up! 
"I'm dying without you everyday.. little by little" .. 😆
Sigh.. if only that were true.. how long do you have to stay away from Anjali for you to completely die.. please tell us.. we will let Arnav know!!! 😳

Boohoo baby (yes that's my new name for her!) ... lying.. lying.. lying.. lying.. lying.. to Arnav and her family.. lying.. lying.. lying.. 😡  She lied, and says oh wow. today I will eat with the common man.. I'm tired of sitting all day in my royal chambers.. and the common folk is happy happy! Yay.. princess is giving us darshan! yayy! 

omg.. did Dadi add masala to the sabsi.. woww.. 🥳 

aww.. and everyone fed her.. 🤪

hold on.. did someone give her some spicy spicy spicy food.. so that fire would have come out of her ears 😡.. and .. control! nope.. no bashing. smiling! 😃

Only Khushi saw that Arnav was happy and ran to him and encouraged him to eat something.. what's up with this selfish family.. you have a diabetic who needs to eat his food.. does anyone, I repeat anyone think about him in this house, except Khushi..  I say again, Arnie.. grab Khushi and flee from this madhouse.. no one loves you here.. no one needs you here.. go! please go!

Effect of medicines? yup, snake venom! yup.. I have heard it has an effect on people who are gullible.. like our Boohoo baby and Dadi! And did you notice.. Dadi and Anjali.. aankhon hi aankhon main ishaara .. the exchange between their eyes!

Ok, today CVs reminded me again why I hate Anjali Jha!
The first time I started hating her was when she refused to eat when Arnav asked her to, knowing very well that he wont eat as long as she wont eat.. and knowing how he needs to eat given he is diabetic..
Today she showered fake love on him.. did you hear how she said.. oh Chotte, where are you going.. come here, near me.. I cried today, I cried seeing that fake love.. I'm sorry to all those Anjali supporters today.. I hate this female! I detest her for the way she is treating Arnav.. there is no excuse.. yes, go ahead tell me she is doing this for the husband she loves.. if she loved him that much, she would have defended him and fought for him with Arnav.. not, I'm sorry, make a fool out of her brother.. has she even thought of how he would feel when he knows she went behind his back.. ok.. I'm going to stop here.. I can go on forever and ever why I dont like Anjali.. but instead I will take out my anger in my FF! 

I loved how Arnav also let go of Anjali, the moment Dadi pushed Khushi away.. good job! If Khushi can't go.. neither will I.. today I saw the first sign that he realized that Khushi needs his support more than Di.. go Arnie! 👏 love you baby 😳

Just then the live stream I was watching stopped, so I missed what happened.. did Arshi have a conversation?

Shame on Anjali.. she has no respect for her husband either.. why doesn't she stand up and walk out of the house if she loved him so much and cant stay away from him? Nope, she needs to be the center of attention of her family, the comfort of Shantivan and also wants her brother's money! 

and now finally I understood why the nurse wasn't telling Arnav anything.. maybe she also has a thing for Shyam.. Shyam aakhir Shyam hi nikla (Shyam is after all Lord Krishna!) Arnav should fire all his staff.. all of them hide stuff from him.. first HP, who didn't tell anyone about the cable guys who came to install the equipment!

Awww.. Shyam will come back to give medicines and Anjie's fave food. .aww.. girls, isnt he such a darling.. a  sweetie pie.. awww... 😳 🤪

Khushi talking to herself.. I saw someone behind the curtains.. should I tell Arnavji? I screamed yes.. and then she said No!!! and my reaction  But thankfully DM helped today, she saw Shyam.. and I screamed.. girl, please.. please go tell Arnav!! then I started praying.. please tel Arnav.. please tell Arnav.. its not up to you to fix it.. let Arnav do it! Please.. dont create another MU and do anything behind his back.. he already has his sister lying and hiding stuff from him.. he doesn't want you to do it too! 

Ok, Wednesday I thought Khushi lost her brain, then yesterday I thought she got it back.. and today again.. Tia, looks like she lost her helmet somewhere in between yesterday and today!  

Her discussion with DM! Oh Anjaliji is so happy happy today.. yayyy 
My reaction..  that's coz she was never sick 😡 .. she was acting to get sympathy and to be the center of attention.. the two times she came running to you was first, to ask Arnav for icecream.. oops Shyam.. and today to stop everyone from going into the room and finding Shyam!

Oh god! Why do they show women as emotional fools.. why do they not have brains?? 

and then started the flashbacks.. and I groaned through everything.. thank god I didnt see Anjali wailing.. that part of the episode.. I can't take that drama! my fave FB.. was the punch..oh yeah 🥳.. why didnt they show more of that?? 😡 
Then I screamed.. no Khushi.. no Khushi.. dont do anything stupid you moron!

And then in the coming up next.. I said thank you.. maybe she will tell Arnav.. and then I thought she might say bring back Shyam.. and i started screaming.. you idiot.. please tell him that you saw Shyam there!! Let him use his brains.. understand that Shyam has been walking in and out of his house easily.. maybe then he will find the cameras.. and maybe think of the electrician who was working at the steps.. the suspicious dhol guy.. the power failure and then put two and two together!

Then Garima's scene.. oh shit.. now I'm scared.. I dont want her to see Dadi.. please no.. I'm too scared.. <covering my face with my hands> scared.. <biting nails>

Aww.. the way Khushi and Arnav smiled at each other.. at the door.. 😳
and yay! Akash left them alone.. at least he understands the meaning of privacy!  😆

Hai.. the "kya hua".. awww... my heart fluttered!

Perfect.. she didn't ask him to get Shyam back.. but then again. she didn't say anything.. she didnt tell him she saw Shyam walk out of Anjie's room.. you dumbo 😡 If Arnav didn't have time, why didn't you walk with Arnav to the car.. to the gate.. to the freaking hospital.. god!! 

Oh shit.. I'm scared now.. everytime someone says yes, I will tell him later.. I will tell him when he gets back.. something always goes wrong.. I'm praying praying that I'm wrong!! I'm too scared.. what if.. when Arnav isn't there.. Garima comes there and Dadi meets her.. what if things go wrong... oh shit.. I'm scared.. arrggghhh today is Friday.. someone save me!! 😭

<Biting nails>

Anyways, leave your comments, guys!!
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aarthi, I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar, m done ranting for today

*sigh*
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

lol.. will check it out later 😆
Hugs.. dont worry.. 🤗
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
don't know what will do in these two days. I have never thought that khushi is this dumb. The only thing that is going to happen is she will ask arnav to bring shyam back or may emotionally blackmail him for that (she can do that for others). She is that selfless na? Still, she will not say shyam is visiting his sister. She has taken all the responsibility of Shyam and anjali and now it is her duty to reunite them. She must do that. Who else can do such a foolish thing, except khushi. She has gone through so many deadly plans that he have made for arnav and khushi and survived all of them, now she just wants to give him another chance (he deserves that). In this situation even if arnav misunderstands khushi that she is having and affair with shyam, no one can blame him (at least I won't). The post was really a detailed one. Everything is covered very nicely (each and every point). Don't know whom to blame for the state of this show, the viewers who expect much from the show or the CVs who don't know what to give the viewers. Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok my comment...

I hate anjali jha
I hate anjali jha
I hate anjali jha
I hate anjali jha
I hate anjali jha...
bt I love my arshi
I love my arshi
I love my arshi
I love my arshi..
Ok m done 😃
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm here :D

Anjali JHA ... I didn't hate you all these days ! I didn't hate you for loving your undeserving, unfaithful creep of a husband... I thought you were weak !
There was once an Anjali who loved her chote... I loved her ! She was sweet !
Now, I hate you for cheating Arnav ! I truly truly hate it ! 

Goddamn you, woman, the guy smiles only when you do... !!! And you cheat him ???
My heart went out to him today !! Arnav Darling your sister doesn't deserve you :(

Star plus let Deepali walk away because I think negotiating proves to be really costly...See what happened with Daljeet?

And when Kushi was about to find it out, I literally screamed..."Oh no ! Kushi...You don't...Please don't see him :( :( Why do you always have to see all the bad things in the house??

When Anjali was eating, yeah only Kushi noticed Arnav and asked him to eat too :)
I said the same thing yesterday... Give your sister her husband and you move out taking sweetheart Nani with you !

Love your post...And your sarcasm :) :)

Akash still has some sense left in him !
The last 2 mins made up my day !! you mentioned the "Kya hua?" I don't suppose anybody could get over that !
When they showed Kushi and Arnav in the precap and the slight change in Arnie's expression, I was like,  "Not an argument again"
But it ended up sweetly...The way he touches her cheeks !! 
Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you. Hate Anjali, Dadi and Shyam. Ek acche show ka kabada kar diya CVs ne.

melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res darling and not today but way back i exactly told the same thing in this forum that
Shame on Anjali.. she has no respect for her husband either.. why doesn't she stand up and walk out of the house if she loved him so much and cant stay away from him? Nope, she needs to be the center of attention of her family, the comfort of Shantivan and also wants her brother's money! 

I hate Anjali jha thn that creep shyam and daadi
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i felt that,before khushi tells arnav about shyam garima may face dadi...don't know wat will happen if it becomes true..not at all happy with today's episode...no rabba ve's...no arhi scenes...n mostly friday..n no precap..how to survive till monday.