Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
u said it.. khushi has never looked stupider
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xxChanga_Jixx

Dont say tht

that poor ShyamJI lost his child sorry rajkumari tooo (oh really??)...he needs one more chance (meri jooti se)

Yes, you're absolutely right.. he needs YET another chance.. to finish what he's been trying to do all along.. KILL ANJALI!!  Lets help him out with that..shall we?
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s1ma

Yes, you're absolutely right.. he needs YET another chance.. to finish what he's been trying to do all along.. KILL ANJALI!!  Lets help him out with that..shall we?

I m in
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg how can she be so innocent...bhul gayi kya kuch kiya tha us creep ne
Black_Paradize thumbnail
same reaction here as well
BellaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I havent watch the epi did really khushi said so in that case I AM SPECHLESS.
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BellaK

I havent watch the epi did really khushi said so in that case I AM SPECHLESS.

Yup said it out loud.. with words.. and NOT under the influence of bhang or any other drug/alcohol
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously  man. This is the limit.

Anjali's dumbness is highly infectious. Firstly Akash, then mamiji  and now Khushi has gone down with it and to top it all Arnav wants Khushi to take care of Di. Please stop her from being with Di or this dumbness will spread rapidly.

Then we will have to rename Raizada Mansion to Dumb - zyada Mansion.(since there will be more of dumb people than sensible ones).🤢

Di should be quarantined to arrest this disease.😉

BellaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s1ma

Yup said it out loud.. with words.. and NOT under the influence of bhang or any other drug/alcohol

I can take it from every1 but KHUSHI???? NO NO NO NO not her. Oh god what kind of massage SP want to spred that its okey to lusted by a evil man but not stand up. I knw many will say its not a learning show its a fiktion but lots of ppl watch this show and maybe some of them have been their and some may still is so why not show how to stand up for urself thats would I call NAYA SOCH not this no way