Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Di Da-Di & Ji-Ja-Ji saga continues... (Page 22)

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

Originally posted by Mini17

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Arey yar!! Did you miss my reply??
How can I miss the baap of all comments? Itna bara comment ke liye toh bara reply banta hai boss, I was typingLOL

Lol.. what can I do?? Should I shorten it?? LOL... 

Don't worry soon only Shyamli romance would be there.. .so my comment would be only:Dead

No no never shorten your comments, your comments are like chaar chand on my post.
But I wanted you to be on the first page!Angry

Ya I know... But I wasn't online... Today had 3 hours of power cut.. instead of 1... I hate it.. When the power goes off at 8:10... but I guess I missed the episode for good... 

And don't worry I won't be able to shorten my comments.. My hand keeps typing... 

Oh its okay thenBig smile
Well its good that you missed the epi, it was utter rubbish.Angry

I was expecting some romance as yesterday it ended with Khushi being humiliated in front of Arnav... 

Well This is why i say NO EXPECTING... what I got.. Loads of Shyamli romance... What are the CVs thinking... That we should giggle and blush during Shyamli romance?? What's the point?

@ bold: LOL

I guess Dadi would be the only one to giggle and blush!!

Yeah and that too with her black blouse on!!!
Oh! You forgot the new member to that... It is none other than our Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

How can I miss the baap of all comments? Itna bara comment ke liye toh bara reply banta hai boss, I was typingLOL

Don't worry soon only Shyamli romance would be there.. .so my comment would be only:Dead

No no never shorten your comments, your comments are like chaar chand on my post.

Ya I know... But I wasn't online... Today had 3 hours of power cut.. instead of 1... I hate it.. When the power goes off at 8:10... but I guess I missed the episode for good... 

And don't worry I won't be able to shorten my comments.. My hand keeps typing... 

I was expecting some romance as yesterday it ended with Khushi being humiliated in front of Arnav... 

Well This is why i say NO EXPECTING... what I got.. Loads of Shyamli romance... What are the CVs thinking... That we should giggle and blush during Shyamli romance?? What's the point?

Oh! You forgot the new member to that... It is none other than our Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada!!!
No don't worry .. The new nurse would guard them ... Khushi won't be able to see romancing.. 

Once Shyam is in, I want a lot of Arnav-Khushi romance just to piss off Mr. Snake... 

Can't wait to see his face all scrunched up!!! 

Khushiji Hum aapse pyaar karte  hai...lekin aap?... LOL

He'll get mood swings and lash out on Di.. And Ms.Di will finally know that her hubby is behind Khushi.. Well will she?? Will she ever realize... ?? I doubt it... 

BornThisWay

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

No don't worry .. The new nurse would guard them ... Khushi won't be able to see romancing.. 

Once Shyam is in, I want a lot of Arnav-Khushi romance just to piss off Mr. Snake... 

He'll get mood swings and lash out on Di.. And Ms.Di will finally know that her hubby is behind Khushi.. Well will she?? Will she ever realize... ?? I doubt it... 

Sunset, how can you expect the side characters like Arnav-Khushi's romance shown while they are focusing on the leads!!?? Wink
Did you see his expression in the mehendi ceremony?? It was so lusty!!!Tongue
Anjali will realise all these only when bicchoo makes come back!!!LOL

BornThisWay

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Sunset, how can you expect the side characters like Arnav-Khushi's romance shown while they are focusing on the leads!!?? Wink

LMAO... Don't worry.. arHI romance will be only for 2 min... Shyam's mood swings and Anjali rona dona will still be there for the rest 18 min

OMG! you have hopes Anjali will realize.?? Sab ek Galat faimi hai... (i'm not good in hindi.. correct me if the spelling is foolish).. 

BornThisWay

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

buddy??? do you seriously have any such hopes even now??? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-BornThisWay

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

LMAO... Don't worry.. arHI romance will be only for 2 min... Shyam's mood swings and Anjali rona dona will still be there for the rest 18 min

OMG! you have hopes Anjali will realize.?? Sab ek Galat faimi hai... (i'm not good in hindi.. correct me if the spelling is foolish).. 

And we will be experiencing hell on earth!!!
No no no she will never evrn realise about her husband but if bicchoo comes back, atleast, she will stop using her Chotey like she did today, love him as before and stop plotting behind him...
Same here, dear!!! Can only understand Hindi and can't speak or write properly!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-BornThisWay

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

buddy??? do you seriously have any such hopes even now??? Shocked

Same answer, dear... Please adjust!!!LOL Because if I speak more about Anjali my mind will become 'Ghatiya'!!!LOL
No no no she will never ever realise about her husband but if bicchoo comes back, atleast, she will stop using her Chotey like she did today, love him as before and stop plotting behind him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-divvkBornThisWay

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Why did they ruin a beautiful show? 

Cry

New summary of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Promo 1... 

Shyam is a creep ... lusts after Khushi...

Will he ever change??

Watch 8:00 pm Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ... only on star plus... 

Promo 2

Anjali is a perfect patni... She loves Shyam...

Will her true love win Shyam's heart?

Watch 8:00 pm Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ... only on star plus... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_MansiMini17BornThisWay

Go to top