Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Di Da-Di & Ji-Ja-Ji saga continues...

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

waving hi text smiley
The Di Da-Di & Ji-Ja-Ji saga continues...Sneeze animated emoticon
We all thought Anjali was anAir Head animated emoticon but she actually is beauty with brains.Wink and Flirt animated emoticon
She used it so well today, bravo!Sarcastic applause animated emoticon

Arnav is such a darling! He looked so cute when he was watching his family happy.(I have the full right to drool, don't disturb me)Big Drooling animated emoticon
Goodness! The entire family pampers Anjali so much! Sometimes I feel sick looking at all those coochie-cooings done to an adult!Vomiting animated emoticon
I'm angry with you HP!red angry face emoticon
I had given you the mission to catchCreep animated emoticon but you failed, instead Khushi bitiya saw him & now once again she turned into her generous mode.

Khushi Maiyya stop thinking about Anjali!! How much more do I have to scream??

Garima, its been how many weeks since you have been playing that kindergarten game?
Can you tell me the deadline please?Impatient animated emoticon
The only thing I found funny was Dadi's new black blouse, yes I have gone nuts.tongue out emoticon

Previously we only used to drool upon Arshi's eye-locks, looks like CVs now want us to drool on Di Da-Di's eye-locks too!
Again the mystery of no precap continues...

I know there was nothing much to write today, so i don't expect even a single comment.Hurt animated emoticon
& I'm not in a good mood today!

P.S We will miss you Deepali! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

satprikunjalshahsangeeta230811sarachaudhryloveuarshijulijasmeenaskamantharu23sakwFarro12akanksha_ashona2smart4u--BS_pankha--Anchal_Mcrazyforarshizeefan 1PrasRasswtashzenjoeSu_Somerholicsprinkle2SaraJLpriyankaaGirlOfFirestarry66SarunIsBackJaveria_Xx1mangalorePrasanna_dhanuShweta1691annieKPolkadots78tv_watcherHorizonAmazingAmysupriya.arshiUnderControl.--softyy--shilparoxxfly_dogswetha_chrockingcoupleddsoapsShegarf71DaRkPrInCeSsarchanakarshi21--Yashi--kooltoadArshig8arshistarsrijaaa127pooja_k93Mini17LetzLiveOurLyfKamalika..divvk.x-bumblebee-x.tvpal007applesauce.uppaasSimi1711DiamondLifepriya_86.FairyDust.Mrs_Darcy_17.Brooke.ArshisarunrocksNestleToulouse.shinchan.

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Your emoticons are always spot onClap You won't believe I actually thought of you while watching HP/OP. But not for catching creep but you know the reasonEmbarrassed

They should seriously give precap at least on Friday's. Now the brainwa will go on an overdriveWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogBornThisWay

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Ok.megha i know even you are not in good mood..and even after watching the epsiode i was not in good mood..but your post just brought a huge smile on my face..Big smileso thanks for the post...awesome post yaar..just relieved me from all that shyam anjali scenes which i watched now..
Loved loved..absolutely loved your post and need not to say as i ws in love with cute cute monkeys..now again i fall in love to emoticons alsoTongue

Edited by rockingcouple - 07 September 2012 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Your emoticons are always spot onClap You won't believe I actually thought of you while watching HP/OP. But not for catching creep but you know the reasonEmbarrassed

They should seriously give precap at least on Friday's. Now the brainwa will go on an overdriveWink
ThankswaEmbarrassed
You thought of HP/OP because of PP kya?LOL

I don't know why they are not giving precap these days, need to hire Mannu Bond for this now!Angry

Edited by BornThisWay - 07 September 2012 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
LOL...nice post

BornThisWay

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

awesome post!!Thumbs Up love the smileys etcSmile

Edited by starry66 - 07 September 2012 at 10:08am

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Ok.megha i know even you are not in good mood..and even after watching the epsiode i was not in good mood..but your post just brought a huge smile on my face..Big smileso thanks for the post...awesome post yaar..just relieved me from all that shyam anjali scenes which i watched now..
Loved loved..absolutely loved your post and need not to say as i ws in love with cute cute monkeys..now again i fall in love to emoticons alsoTongue

ThanksEmbarrassed
Seriously it brought a smile on your face? I don't think soMonkey Icon Cici I wish I had a smile reading my postwaBig smile

Don't worry I'll continue my monkey fight with Riti DiLOL
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishali990

LOL...nice post
ThanksEmbarrassed

Go to top