Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun, Sanaya please... QUIT this CRAP! Edited (Page 3)

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I agree with youThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Yes let them quit just because a track isn't the way we want it right ? Lets quit the show which gave them the fame .. 

.MyriadOfHues.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Agreed..I sooo wish Barun quits..He deserves the BEST ! Everyone else should also quit and only DB can stay Big smile

.MyriadOfHues.

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

These two are awesome actors! They deserve better.. MUCH MUCH better than this dying IPKKND! Please quit it and you guys can easily get other shows and slowly make careers to Bollywood! Barun is already on the way and Sanaya will easily get a main role Thumbs Up This show's story is already dead and so is the show... Just leave the show and it'll end by itself without you guys... 

PS: If you guys get a show abt love-hate together, we all here will be more than happy to watch it!

Love you Barun, Sanaya, Deepali, Abhaas, Akshay, Jayshreeji, Swatiji, Utkarshaji, Abhaji, Sanjayji, Abhaji, Pyumoriji, HP, OP, JP and not to forget Rocky and Lallan! LOL

I'm not quitting the show but this is just an advice to SaRun...

Ok I'm adding something... This show can be saved... And SaRun won't leave... ONLY one way...

DALJEET leaving...
Lol...LOLyou mentioned abhaji twice..!!!but aren't you missing someone else???

.MyriadOfHues.

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Have the CVs forgotten that Khushi has first hand knowledge and seen the cruelty of Shyam towards double crossing Anjali, his lust for Khushi,  kidnapping of Arnav etc., So do not fool us., Khushi is not capable of getting Shyam it is the Cvs beginning to the start of "destroy the character of Khushi". Sorry no bashing intented  After having given  us such a beautiful serial  we are now  clueless as to what is happening to ISPKKND .  Some thing is amiss., Deepali too has left?????

.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Originally posted by Sia89

Yes let them quit just because a track isn't the way we want it right ? Lets quit the show which gave them the fame .. 

Ok I understand you didn't like this post...  I respect your POV This show was wonderful but since the Di di track started, it is ruined 
Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

I think you guys are being silly now...Sarun should quit?!?! Really?? Have you thought this through...you will probably not see them together if they quit now.

I started watching the show for teh story line and them. I agree with the previous post, every show goes through ups and down. If we enjoyed the good times dont you think we should stick by the lows as well. Anyways, the storyline isnt bad, they cant constantly show Arshi. They are other elements to the show, that brings in the drama. 

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie89

Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

These two are awesome actors! They deserve better.. MUCH MUCH better than this dying IPKKND! Please quit it and you guys can easily get other shows and slowly make careers to Bollywood! Barun is already on the way and Sanaya will easily get a main role Thumbs Up This show's story is already dead and so is the show... Just leave the show and it'll end by itself without you guys... 

PS: If you guys get a show abt love-hate together, we all here will be more than happy to watch it!

Love you Barun, Sanaya, Deepali, Abhaas, Akshay, Jayshreeji, Swatiji, Utkarshaji, Abhaji, Sanjayji, Abhaji, Pyumoriji, HP, OP, JP and not to forget Rocky and Lallan! LOL

I'm not quitting the show but this is just an advice to SaRun...

Ok I'm adding something... This show can be saved... And SaRun won't leave... ONLY one way...

DALJEET leaving...
Lol...LOLyou mentioned abhaji twice..!!!but aren't you missing someone else???

Oops sorry LOL I didn't find it important to add that person's name coz I don't love her

Go to top