Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav will bring Shyam

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Telly News...

@teamtellynews: Aaj Kisski Waja Se Arnav Leke Aayega Shyam Ko Raizada House Main,To Know Watch #IPKKND 8:00PM

Guys this is what is tweeted on twitter so I think as we saw khushi saw Shyam on Monday khushi will tell Arnav and actually he will bring him back but will be upset with khushi I guess come on guys don't bash khushi so what even if she brings him I said it in my last post and saying it now someone has to bring him back and yeah agree how can khushi forget what that snake did to her And Arnav but now she thinks he has changed as she saw him broken well pretending to in front of all and khushi understands that pain actually she also misses her parents and after hearing Arnav's past she is more confused with the feelings and now she thinks how painful it is to lost either. Hold or parents and we all know how khushi is she can't see tears in anyone's life let that Shyam come back that's then only story will be forward and end of poojali drama will end...oh by the way I didn't like how deepali quit this serial I think she also should have demanded for some screen space but I guess she so genrouse to ask for her rights unlike Someone we all know (no guys you think I bash that person but I am not just stating the fact which always hit right on the nerve )

Edited by Angel13 - 07 September 2012 at 9:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasahrttknbyarshikarthikazcoolQueenAnnie18arshi_karish

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Come on so many views no reply at least share your ideas
hrttknbyarshi Groupbie
hrttknbyarshi
hrttknbyarshi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think wat u t saying makes sense...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

shanon Goldie
shanon
shanon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Tfs.
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrttknbyarshi

I think wat u t saying makes sense...

Thanks dear at least you replied to me
_RockingGirl_ IF-Rockerz
_RockingGirl_
_RockingGirl_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Agree with you.
nithyaramani Senior Member
nithyaramani
nithyaramani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I really don't know why this forum is panicking so much..the story is perfectly moving in the right direction..For our sweet anjali to stop crying and also to move on to our sweet hearts track we have to put an end to her crying..this can be done only by shyam..for him to come home only 2 people can do this in the present situation against arnav...drama queen and heroine...drama queen already laid the foundation and she will further make it strong today...heroine will only have to implement it...if kushi is made to stand like a doll v complain...now she is going do something again complain..i don't know what v expect from a show..it is only a 20 minute episode...if v end up all showing all positive happenings in the show there is nothing more to show...then finally curtains will be down..again v will not be quiet,v will definitely complain...so coming back to the point if anjali calms down shaadi preparations will start to happen, then again v have a link  to garima track...so things r fine...there is no point in finding fault in every episode... if something is happening there is a link to the next track..i personally think that shyam coming back is for good...anjali track will come to an end...for sometime till she finds out about his real face...chill guys!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

hiruni Groupbie
hiruni
hiruni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyaramani

I really don't know why this forum is panicking so much..the story is perfectly moving in the right direction..For our sweet anjali to stop crying and also to move on to our sweet hearts track we have to put an end to her crying..this can be done only by shyam..for him to come home only 2 people can do this in the present situation against arnav...drama queen and heroine...drama queen already laid the foundation and she will further make it strong today...heroine will only have to implement it...if kushi is made to stand like a doll v complain...now she is going do something again complain..i don't know what v expect from a show..it is only a 20 minute episode...if v end up all showing all positive happenings in the show there is nothing more to show...then finally curtains will be down..again v will not be quiet,v will definitely complain...so coming back to the point if anjali calms down shaadi preparations will start to happen, then again v have a link  to garima track...so things r fine...there is no point in finding fault in every episode... if something is happening there is a link to the next track..i personally think that shyam coming back is for good...anjali track will come to an end...for sometime till she finds out about his real face...chill guys!!

totally agree! this forum is too dramatic!

Go to top