Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

awww are Anandi bashers disappointed today!?? (Page 6)

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by piya_anshian

Thx suchi for such an Awesum post Hug when i logged in tue forum today i was like Shocked Confused ''no Anandi bashing posts today ??!'' Shocked then i watched last night epi ( all previous epis also !! ) and i was so happy Wink LOL She was all smiley chirpy in last night epi Embarrassed hence robbing others smiles ROFL ROFL ROFL

@bhach : Suchi didnt made this post for gaining fans !! Shocked She just wrote what she felt. Embarrassed With only 10% of that enthusiasm which people show while writing Anandi-Bashing posts. Moreover like those people Suchi's so called ''fans'' havent flooded the forum with ''We love Anandi'' posts. Wink

piya...everyone on this forum is a fan of BV..I do not understand what impressions go the viewers by reading the heading of this post..after all who c omes to this forum is a BV fan ..not anadi basher or jagya basher ..or shiv basher..

I would have founded your comment honest and true IF you'd have posted it in Anandi-Bashing posts too. Embarrassed

AGREED
Agreed...who are Anadi  bashers..they are also bv  forum members.. My intentions are clear..I am not Anadi bashers..I just watch the show and enjoy it...Remember Sharvan came and just vanished..in today s episode DS ...no comment.in the end  I want Anandi to move

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prerna4rishav

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yes,yes,yes. Very happy with Anandi today. Gave a fitting reply to the snide remarks of CM. could see some closeness with Shiv. I was petrified that she ay see J when e was brought in the stretcher. Luckily she did not. May be she won't see him at all. DS will cleverly pack J off to Mumbai or another part of the earth. So that he is not a hindrance to A and Shiv union.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuanoneeprerna4rishavAnjanaYYZ

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
PartyGo for Anandi Suchi...hehe

anonee

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i stand corrected...they have descended on behgunah ShivROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikaaparnauma

rohini55 Goldie
rohini55
rohini55

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Am sorry to be a party pooper but can we make this discussion a little more nuanced? We must distinguish between rogue elements that bash characters to provoke angry reactions and those who would like to objectively analyse the script and the characters.

The plain and simple truth is there is no Anandi. She is a creation of a writer's pen. And while the pen has created a lovely character -- a principled, intelligent young woman -- that we all admire, the pen also sometimes makes A behave in a way that foxes the thinking mind. A thread maker recently explained the rationale for A's FBs. Fair enough. But it seems odd that she's stopped getting the dreams where J was being nasty to her and Shiv so supportive. Surely if that had been interspersed with the nice J FBs, then the process of reasoning within A would have been clearer to the viewers.

A herself told DS that if she were to weigh the J memories, the good and the bad would be equal. Yet the bad memories have mysteriously vanished from her sub-conscious mind.

Some of us have discussedall all this rationally.Some people also feel that BV writers flip flop on the central message and they have allowed adultery to get mixed up with child marriage. A lot of the angst here is because J was awful to A. If he had been good then how would the anti-BV message emerge? Is Bal Vivah intrinsically wrong or is it wrong because the boy has done injustice to the girl?

So let us not say that there should be no analysis of A at all. And that any questioning amounts to A-bashing. It is important to remember that the analysis is of the script,  the criticism if there is any, is of the writers.Because there is no real Anandi. And if we say that she is always right, then we are saying that the writer is always right and is in fact infallible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRnitha

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rohini55

So let us not say that there should be no analysis of A at all. And that any questioning amounts to A-bashing. It is important to remember that the analysis is of the script,  the criticism if there is any, is of the writers.Because there is no real Anandi. And if we say that she is always right, then we are saying that the writer is always right and is in fact infallible.

I did not want to comment on this thread at all, but felt that I should support you.  Very well-said.

Picasso9

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
please refrain from making posts that indirect digs members on the forum, it only causes more friction and unrest on the forum and does not lead to any better ment

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yogitasnvishwa19JuhiRPicasso9nithaelasingh

Go to top