Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi's sensors were malfunctioning today. She didn't sense Jagya from an inch's distance. Her sensors are as unpredictable as Dr Jagat Singh himself or is  this is the result of CVs getting bashed thru numerous posts on Colors' s website for the sensing nonsense ?
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Spot on re AnSh and CM!

Anandi has already sensed that CM is not going to give her an easy welcome!  She has also probably sensed that CM is taking a dig at her divorcee status.  On the other hand, Anandi knows that the others - Dadu, Alok and Ira are kinda embarassed about CMs behavior and do not suppot her.

Also Shiv kept snapping Anandi to the present and did not allow her to freeze when her antenna was tuning to the pull of the past.  And Anandi definitely wanted to be in the present and walk to the future with Shiv!

So yay progress for sure!!
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think after today's episode everyone "dil is going garden garden"
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡Jagya hospital tak aa gaya he to Kahi vaha gaynologic ki post pe na aa jae. I wish jagya jaldi se vapas chala jae. I don't like he leav anymore in jaitsar .😡
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love your post and your views .., but unfortunately you are over enthusiastic and your headings are very irriting and pinching...whole forum can become your fan if just change the headings...sorry..but your true supporter..

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx suchi for such an Awesum post 🤗 when i logged in tue forum today i was like 😲 😕 ''no Anandi bashing posts today ??!'' 😲 then i watched last night epi ( all previous epis also !! ) and i was so happy 😉 😆 She was all smiley chirpy in last night epi 😳 hence robbing others smiles 🤣 🤣 🤣

@bhach : Suchi didnt made this post for gaining fans !! 😲 She just wrote what she felt. 😳 With only 10% of that enthusiasm which people show while writing Anandi-Bashing posts. Moreover like those people Suchi's so called ''fans'' havent flooded the forum with ''We love Anandi'' posts. 😉
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Thx suchi for such an Awesum post 🤗 when i logged in tue forum today i was like 😲 😕 ''no Anandi bashing posts today ??!'' 😲 then i watched last night epi ( all previous epis also !! ) and i was so happy 😉 😆 She was all smiley chirpy in last night epi 😳 hence robbing others smiles 🤣 🤣 🤣

@bhach : Suchi didnt made this post for gaining fans !! 😲 She just wrote what she felt. 😳 With only 10% of that enthusiasm which people show while writing Anandi-Bashing posts. Moreover like those people Suchi's so called ''fans'' havent flooded the forum with ''We love Anandi'' posts. 😉

piya...everyone on this forum is a fan of BV..I do not understand what impressions go the viewers by reading the heading of this post..after all who c omes to this forum is a BV fan ..not anadi basher or jagya basher ..or shiv basher..
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhach

piya...everyone on this forum is a fan of BV..I do not understand what impressions go the viewers by reading the heading of this post..after all who c omes to this forum is a BV fan ..not anadi basher or jagya basher ..or shiv basher..

I would have founded your comment honest and true IF you'd have posted it in Anandi-Bashing posts too. 😳
Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 🤣Maaza aagaya reading ur post awesome 

muh tod jawab 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

I would have founded your comment honest and true IF you'd have posted it in Anandi-Bashing posts too. 😳

AGREED