Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what's the big Dhaamaka CV's??!!Edited!! (Page 8)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by nonasi

I didn't think the Jha Horror Picture Show could get any worse, but it did. We even had a Titanic-esque moment with her hands on the window. The goodbye cry-hug actually felt like it was thrown in there out of some sadistic ploy to annoy the audience and waste airtime. 

But the worst is what they've done to Khushi. WHAT.THE.EFF. Are you freaking kidding me?? She actually had a child-like joy at the thought that Shyam made Di happy! No, man, no. 

Why couldn't Arnav take Khushi along with him? They could've talked on their way to the doctor. And I was fully expecting a 'tum-theek-ho?' from Arnav, not an 'I'll-take-care-of-Di' from Khushi at the end.

Dafuq, man!

In red-   Beats me Nonasi jee, 
Beats my non-Harvard ,but still functional f**king mind.

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? Confused Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.
Arey nai, may be to ask woh kya protection tablets de rahe the aap, she was acting less psychic then , ab double dose milega kya?? LOL

okay the pyari sayani di needs psychiatrist pronto.. More than Di, the writers need some counsellingOuch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..Kookiemonster

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

I didn't think the Jha Horror Picture Show could get any worse, but it did. We even had a Titanic-esque moment with her hands on the window. The goodbye cry-hug actually felt like it was thrown in there out of some sadistic ploy to annoy the audience and waste airtime. 

But the worst is what they've done to Khushi. WHAT.THE.EFF. Are you freaking kidding me?? She actually had a child-like joy at the thought that Shyam made Di happy! No, man, no. 

Why couldn't Arnav take Khushi along with him? They could've talked on their way to the doctor. And I was fully expecting a 'tum-theek-ho?' from Arnav, not an 'I'll-take-care-of-Di' from Khushi at the end.

Dafuq, man!

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? Confused Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.

Maybe when can she again start effing!!AngryBloody hell indeed!!

nonasiladdoo598Kookiemonster

priyankaa Goldie
priyankaa
priyankaa

i felt very bad for deepali..from last so many months she was made to say only names of all characters... no dialoggues --
woh aakash,
ji maa ji... 

sadly she left the show...best wishes for her future..hope she gets good projects in future...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Dafuq, man!

Arey nai, may be to ask woh kya protection tablets de rahe the aap, she was acting less psychic then , ab double dose milega kya?? LOL

okay the pyari sayani di needs psychiatrist pronto.. More than Di, the writers need some counsellingOuch 

Accha..I have a kostin..Is Shyam so great a cook??!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiKookiemonster

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Sam i understand ur frustration..
I havent watched the epi yet, from whatever i heard from ranju i dread to watch Ouch

the basic problem here is getting Shyam back to RM at any cost, Shyam should never be caught of his evil deeds, Shyam can almost kill shashi torture the old man like anything, can plot to kill Arnav and kidnap him, lusts on kushi and harrases her, kills his own baby and cheats Anjali, cheats everyone, but na he should not be punished.
why?? Unpe nainsafi nahi hona chhahiye hum bus itna chahthe hai . 
How could Kushi even come up with that dialogue,im just not over that yet . Its is only and only Kushi in the whole show who has seen to what extent Shyam is evil, yet she thinks of giving him chance and believes he is changed. 
After a long time had started liking kushis character coz i absolutely hate when she is toing toing and is at her bratty best.

where is Arnav's brain holidaying?? 
what happened with the credit card bill statement that he saw, how can he sit quiet and count stars..
When is he gonna act. Anjali needs psychiatric help, anyone gets that ?? 

How can a Dadi believe some a unknown damad over her own blood?? why hasnt she ever thought why is anjali in arnavs home and not in her husbands home??

how long will Garima dadi play their hide and seek game?

anjali and shyam, i know gautam hegde is in love with Shyams character and is damn close to AM.
But what is with giving so much importance and concentration only and only to him, he dumbs down each and every character just to glorify evil, why??
I just cannot stand anymore scenes of Anjali and Shyam, anjali grates my nerves.

Koosie Jee was almost giggling when she thought of Shyam and Dee dee...Such is the lau that she has for Dee dee..Embarrassed

Arnav could not wait to see the gynaecologist...Wish he does the same for his wife too!!Ouch

Oh.How did I forget??.For that they need to do something naLOL

I know Sammy
Koosie jee was feeling happier than Anjali to see Shyamu ...

And Sammy, yeh loh kuch nahin karenge because if Garima is the other woman, then Arnav and koosi will be siblings aur siblings aisa waisa kuch kar nahin sakte yaara

@DIVS: You better watch the episode Angry I have watched Poojali hugging Shyam so that I could give you a minute to minute update... so you better go watch it .. If not anything else watch the scene where koosi shouts 'waha pe koi tha' and Nurse replies 'shhh' LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Dafuq, man!

Divz, Arnav jee should have made an appointment with a shrink only, gynecologist kya karegi if Di decides to act all loony?LOL

siddharsh Senior Member
siddharsh
siddharsh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Do not expect any dhamakas bcos there will be no such thing only re-entry of shyam bcos CVs think that shyam is the ultimate dhamaka what all viewers want to watch, but they hardly know what we want.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Dafuq, man!

Maybe when can she again start effing!!AngryBloody hell indeed!!

i almost threw up at that... what brother goes to their sister gynecologist appointment.. without  the sister!!! it was soo gross. that is not how u show a close brother sister bond... cv's 

Go to top