Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The big damaka is... Sare audience bhag gaye!!!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kookie2020

In red-   Beats me Nonasi jee, 
Beats my non-Harvard ,but still functional f**king mind.

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? πŸ˜• Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Sam i understand ur frustration..

I havent watched the epi yet, from whatever i heard from ranju i dread to watch

the basic problem here is getting Shyam back to RM at any cost, Shyam should never be caught of his evil deeds, Shyam can almost kill shashi torture the old man like anything, can plot to kill Arnav and kidnap him, lusts on kushi and harrases her, kills his own baby and cheats Anjali, cheats everyone, but na he should not be punished.
why?? Unpe nainsafi nahi hona chhahiye hum bus itna chahthe hai . 
How could Kushi even come up with that dialogue,im just not over that yet . Its is only and only Kushi in the whole show who has seen to what extent Shyam is evil, yet she thinks of giving him chance and believes he is changed. 
After a long time had started liking kushis character coz i absolutely hate when she is toing toing and is at her bratty best.

where is Arnav's brain holidaying?? 
what happened with the credit card bill statement that he saw, how can he sit quiet and count stars..
When is he gonna act. Anjali needs psychiatric help, anyone gets that ?? 

How can a Dadi believe some a unknown damad over her own blood?? why hasnt she ever thought why is anjali in arnavs home and not in her husbands home??

how long will Garima dadi play their hide and seek game?

anjali and shyam, i know gautam hegde is in love with Shyams character and is damn close to AM.
But what is with giving so much importance and concentration only and only to him, he dumbs down each and every character just to glorify evil, why??
I just cannot stand anymore scenes of Anjali and Shyam, anjali grates my nerves.

Koosie Jee was almost giggling when she thought of Shyam and Dee dee...Such is the lau that she has for Dee dee..😳

Arnav could not wait to see the gynaecologist...Wish he does the same for his wife too!!

Oh.How did I forget??.For that they need to do something naπŸ˜†
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I actually want Shyam ji to kill Arnav ji this time.

Anjali will say, galath phaimi hogaya hai sabko. Kushi will say, anjali di kush hai, aur hum nahi chahte Shyam ji ke saath koi na insafi ho. 

Divs,
Not just Arnav, I want him to kill Anjali too warna Shyam Khushi ka milan kaise hoga DAAMIT !!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

I actually want Shyam ji to kill Arnav ji this time.

Anjali will say, galath phaimi hogaya hai sabko. Kushi will say, anjali di kush hai, aur hum nahi chahte Shyam ji ke saath koi na insafi ho. 

And Daa dee will say...hum sab theek kar denge...😳
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? πŸ˜• Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.

Arey nai, may be to ask woh kya protection tablets de rahe the aap, she was acting less psychic then , ab double dose milega kya?? πŸ˜†

okay the pyari sayani di needs psychiatrist pronto.. More than Di, the writers need some counselling 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Maybe when can she again start effing!!😑Bloody hell indeed!!
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i felt very bad for deepali..from last so many months she was made to say only names of all characters... no dialoggues --
woh aakash,
ji maa ji... 

sadly she left the show...best wishes for her future..hope she gets good projects in future...
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Arey nai, may be to ask woh kya protection tablets de rahe the aap, she was acting less psychic then , ab double dose milega kya?? πŸ˜†

okay the pyari sayani di needs psychiatrist pronto.. More than Di, the writers need some counselling 

Accha..I have a kostin..Is Shyam so great a cook??!!πŸ˜†
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Koosie Jee was almost giggling when she thought of Shyam and Dee dee...Such is the lau that she has for Dee dee..😳

Arnav could not wait to see the gynaecologist...Wish he does the same for his wife too!!

Oh.How did I forget??.For that they need to do something naπŸ˜†

I know Sammy
Koosie jee was feeling happier than Anjali to see Shyamu ...

And Sammy, yeh loh kuch nahin karenge because if Garima is the other woman, then Arnav and koosi will be siblings aur siblings aisa waisa kuch kar nahin sakte yaara

@DIVS: You better watch the episode 😑 I have watched Poojali hugging Shyam so that I could give you a minute to minute update... so you better go watch it .. If not anything else watch the scene where koosi shouts 'waha pe koi tha' and Nurse replies 'shhh' πŸ˜†