Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what's the big Dhaamaka CV's??!!Edited!! (Page 15)

arn4vkhushi Groupbie
arn4vkhushi
arn4vkhushi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
what  did they do the show? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najtrintring..mrinalini..

alankritaraiyan Groupbie
alankritaraiyan
alankritaraiyan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Clap
trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Mita you calling this ranting??? LOL see I am in a zany mood now with the show...nothing phases me and maby that's the biggest problem at the moment. There was a moment in my life where I used to get up in the middle of the night to watch this show. And this morning even after waking up I was thinking should I? As I said yesterday, they have to bring Shyamu in RM to move story forward so stop this Emotional Attyachar and just bring him in. Can't stand this luka chupi anymore. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arn4vkhushi

what  did they do the show? 

oooh I love my Tennant!!! Best Doctor ever Star Sorry Mita, using your thread for non relevant topics Embarrassed

..mrinalini..

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Superb post! I agree with each & every word you described. I wish from my heart that CVS should read your post and if they don't have good writers or script, they should get ideas from India forums. We have many people with outstanding thoughts. Seriously, I have lost interest in the show. Our Arhi have been sidelined & Anaji & Shyam have become lead characters. I hate both of them. If they continue showing us this kind of track, no doubt the show would end soon, which we don't want to. We love Arhi so so much!

..mrinalini..

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
The current track of IPKKND has disgusted me to the point that I just read their updates now-a-days...
Instead of trying to drill some sense into Pujali's (cow) brain, the entire family is glorifying her stupidity... I mean how long can they drag this loathsome plot...IPKKND CV team has been taking the audience for granted for quite some time now...If it was not for Barun Sobti, I wonder if this show could have run this long...I mean it started really well, but since the last couple of months, the plot has been INSIPID... I used to find Khushi spontaneous and spunky (though irritating at times)...but now she seems to have been influenced by her best friend Laxmi ji (goat) and hence has decided to lock her brain away...Akash hardly has any role...infact the entire show seems to run around Anjali and Shyam...and their romance...I mean what were the CV's thinking?
The CV team of IPKKND should read up on some of the current fanfictions in this forum and clean up their act...or else even Sobti cannot have their hide...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aveksha..mrinalini..

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
This show too is turning out to be like the other saas bahu serials... no logic, always forgiving and forgetting vahus... the villian wins every time...etc etc etc

Do the CV's think they will get better TRP with this nonsense? 

Why did we need a writer from a saas vahu show? Why couldn't  they stick to the love story they advertised? 

Edited by SoShy - 07 September 2012 at 7:42pm

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Mita you calling this ranting??? LOL see I am in a zany mood now with the show...nothing phases me and maby that's the biggest problem at the moment. There was a moment in my life where I used to get up in the middle of the night to watch this show. And this morning even after waking up I was thinking should I? As I said yesterday, they have to bring Shyamu in RM to move story forward so stop this Emotional Attyachar and just bring him in. Can't stand this luka chupi anymore. Ouch

TrinHug

All our loyalty,love for this show have been taken for granted..literally..Tell me..Is this is the only logical progression now??Just to bring back the villain you perform butchering every single character!!Angry

trintring

Go to top