Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what's the big Dhaamaka CV's??!!Edited!! (Page 14)

lola2012 Senior Member
lola2012
lola2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i AGREE EVERY WORD YOU SAY...

THE BIGGEST DHAMAKA IS ON "OUR" FACE...WE THOUGHT WE ARE SEEING arshi wedding
...arshi love story...but this story is the story shajaliii...thats the biggest dhamaka...DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..LIKEDMG

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
There is no dhammak..we have been cheated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

--BS_pankha-- Senior Member
--BS_pankha--
--BS_pankha--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
why anji is so pampered?? :O...i wish someone pamper me like this too...:(...:P...

trolly full food for one person..wastage..n the whole family ke khaney ka kya??  :O

nonasi

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
too exhausted with the petition thingy
only one thing i will say
the show sucks
khushi's stupidity rankled
anjali turned me mad
shyam made me puke
anyway good post

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunnonasiRickyBahlPunkin22..mrinalini..-DKS-LIKEDMG

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by nonasi

Neither can I...but I was drawn to the massive bump on her cheek. I think it's safe to say we know where the post-delivery bump went!

@ blue: YES.

ROFLROFLROFL

I needed that laugh, thank you nonasi ji!

Embarrassed Glad I could help! (Oh phew, I was afraid it might be too mean...)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..LIKEDMG

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I am crying after watching the army marching to feed poojali what the heck is this yaar? Cry

And Khushi they are showing she is thinking nice of Shyam I mean seriously? He tried to kill her and Arnav and tried to kill him and they show she is trying to bring him back to feed poojali? What the nonsense is this?  Ouch

Why can't dadi or even Akash or mami get back Shyam? Why should it be khushi? It really does not gel! Someone lusted after me why would I think of bringing him back near me! No girl thinks like this! CVs this is beyond acceptable! Please buck up and don't butcher your character and show! Please for heavens sake! Angry

dadi I have no words for this woman! she is stupid and evil to boot! Angry

I wish poojali leaves with Shyam why is she not doing that! A big relief to us viewers for sure! She can take dadi for help as well as she can't seem to do anything on her own!

I know what CVs dhamaka is. Arhi MU over Shyam getting into RM! )Why dont they send poojali with shyam I dont get it? That means bottomline everyone does not trust Shyam to take care of her properly so why bother bringing him in!) During haldi dadi will see Garima and hurl more accusations of like mother like daughter. Khushi bashing bashing bashing. Arnav in shock not telling anything o supporting her. Marrying her again out of hate. Whole family happy, Shyam doing his plots! Arhi sad. This is the dhamaka planned for us! Poojali and Shyam romance will be shown! No arhi romance, kisses and SR!!! CVs there will be no viewers also for sure you can shut shop if you dare show us this!

The show better change otherwise I am quitting there are other serials to look out for no need to waste my 8PM on shyamili! Sorry!!!

..mrinalini..

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I agree! Today I felt like puking at that character (Anjali) too. Deepali made a smart move by leaving this serial.
farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Loved your post,it's spot on... I absolutely loathe the way they r showing that a girl who has been lusted after a certain man has absolutely no iota of self respect in her that she is bringing him back in the same house in which she is gonna come to live herself,now u tell me who's gonna respect that girl who doesn't give a toss abt her own dignity... There is a huge difference between selfless and shameless and for me Khushi now qualifies in the second category bcz no relation no matter how important is more than your honour and self respect... I used to feel sorry for her but not now,the cvs have completely butchered her character to an extent that after this decision of hers to bring that creep back is utterly repulsive for me.

Arnav is a mature man and to see him doing a chant of Di mantra 24/7 is not a normal thing for an adult... He looks like a retard to me who is so obsessed with his sister that all other relation doesn't hold and ground in his life... Somebody raised a very valid point in their post that why can't arnav tell dadi,Anjilli and everybody else that Shyam has told him himself that he is in love with Khushi, he can take anjilli to laxminagar and ask around in the neibouhood abt shyam's stay at the Gupta household but no that will be a logical thing to do and IPKKND and logic doesn't go hand in hand.

I am just utterly baffled at the way Daljit Bhanot has committed the professional suicide by negotiating to have more screen time,what was she thinking or was she thinking at all??? Anjilli from the beginning of the show was a side role but how did she assume it to be a main lead is beyond me... I think she has become the most hated positive character in the history of Indian television... Her antics simply disgusts me and her crying and self pitying irritates me,her lying and manipulation infuriates me and her deciet and betrayal of her brother makes me loathe her.

When this show started I was in love with these characters and now I can't stand them and if that was Dhamaka cvs were planning to drive the fans away then bravo they have succeeded in their task... I am done here.

..mrinalini..

Go to top