Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what's the big Dhaamaka CV's??!!Edited!! (Page 12)

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

If any non IPK watcher sat down to watch today's episode, they would think Shyam and AnJhali are the leads, Arnav is the evil villain, and Khushi is the heroine's side kick. 'Nuff said.

I actually yawned while watching, it was that BORING.

Can they stop babying AnJhali already? She has hands, she does not need to be spoon fed for heaven's sake. Bloody bhains.

THIS is the BIG dhamaka..new love story...Arnav and Khushi 's love story ends...nayee soch for JHA's ...love the bg muziq...love the chemistry...IPK rox...even though I dont dare to watch today's episode...Big smile..Dhamaka is love story becomes horror show...

Edited by LIKEDMG - 07 September 2012 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunnonasi..mrinalini..laddoo598Kookiemonster

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

tok abt character assassination.. this is the heights... glad i did not watch the ep. i have lost interest in the show and i haven watched ipk since wed.. i am a person who never misses any pf ipk ep  starting frm the beginning. and if i miss it, i watch on YouTube like numerous  times..but now i dnt catch it live or even go to YouTube to watch it.. am fed up with poojali and creepwa drama..

You know..you're lucky you've lost interest..I feel more interested these days to wtch the show..believe me!!LOLAs to what happens next!!LOL

I should hang myself first...Why the hell am I still watching this show??Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiLIKEDMG

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Great post! The show is a joke. Each and every character has been ruined. I have nothing more to say. 

Actually I have one more thing to say. I can't even stand to look at Anjali's face anymore. I want just one Anjali-free episode. For one day, I want to remember the old charm of this show when it didn't revolve around her. 

They need to either change the actress or eliminate the character because all the negativity is being associated with her. Her presence is bringing down this show, one day at a time. Give me back my ArHi love story.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pellmelodytrpbabenonasigeetmaanluvNi1234..mrinalini..-DKS-KookiemonsterLIKEDMG

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Yaar koi Shyam jee ko wapas le aao, jaldi!!!! This bloody snooze fest is going no where till he graces us with his presence.

So we are officially getting a Shyam reentry on Teej...Clapon the much anticipated ME!!

We expected a marriage on Teej..but chalo...woh din alag the..Tab show mein Arshi hua karte the!!Ouch

So there is an ME?? And we have to endure Khushi jee's mahanta crap, more mollycoddling AnJhali, more ShyaNjali romance?? Someone hand me a puke bag.

I am so happy my college starts from tomorrow.Big smile
Oh Tanoo Jee ...My college started a week back...And IPK was taking a toll on me!!ConfusedLekin aaj hume de-addiction ka bahaana bhi mil gaya!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiLIKEDMGKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by nonasi

I didn't think the Jha Horror Picture Show could get any worse, but it did. We even had a Titanic-esque moment with her hands on the window. The goodbye cry-hug actually felt like it was thrown in there out of some sadistic ploy to annoy the audience and waste airtime. 

But the worst is what they've done to Khushi. WHAT.THE.EFF. Are you freaking kidding me?? She actually had a child-like joy at the thought that Shyam made Di happy! No, man, no. 

Why couldn't Arnav take Khushi along with him? They could've talked on their way to the doctor. And I was fully expecting a 'tum-theek-ho?' from Arnav, not an 'I'll-take-care-of-Di' from Khushi at the end.

Dafuq, man!

In red-   Beats me Nonasi jee, 
Beats my non-Harvard ,but still functional f**king mind.

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? Confused Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.
Tanuji,
I am still trying to get over her hospital adventures.
She delivered a still born with probably a C section and she is back to her home that very same day.
What kind of Doctor allows that?
My Parents are surgeons and my Mom in law is a OB GYN.
If I will ask them this they will question their sanity.

These IPKND ppl should do some bloody homework.
First they ruined the good woman name .
Now they are ruining the good Doctor's name.
What a load of crap.

And just how does she go back to having a flat tummy immediately after giving birth?? Just how?? So her uterus just shrinks back in a jiffy while normal women need months to go back to their original shape. But then again, if she could grow a bump overnight, she could very well get rid of one in the blink of an eye too. Superwoman AnJhali!

Also, its a miscarriage, samjhi aap? Her highness AnJhali Jha can have a miscarriage 7 month into her pregnancy. Samajhna hai toh samjho.
Too Much medical facts Tanuji.
When ASR can go to Harvard and be the owner of his own "chain " of industries by 26, then why not this?
When Khushi can be 18/20/22/25  , then why not this?
When Daadi can be in the Ashram for 14 years having a serious constipation problem , then why not this?
Aaap bhi na ...Tanuji ...
Sawaal pe sawaal.
Kaise Sawaal karti hain aap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabenonasiAmazingAmy..mrinalini..-DKS-

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I didn't think the Jha Horror Picture Show could get any worse, but it did. We even had a Titanic-esque moment with her hands on the window. The goodbye cry-hug actually felt like it was thrown in there out of some sadistic ploy to annoy the audience and waste airtime. 

But the worst is what they've done to Khushi. WHAT.THE.EFF. Are you freaking kidding me?? She actually had a child-like joy at the thought that Shyam made Di happy! No, man, no. 

Why couldn't Arnav take Khushi along with him? They could've talked on their way to the doctor. And I was fully expecting a 'tum-theek-ho?' from Arnav, not an 'I'll-take-care-of-Di' from Khushi at the end.

Dafuq, man!

In red-   Beats me Nonasi jee, 
Beats my non-Harvard ,but still functional f**king mind.

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? Confused Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.
Tanuji,
I am still trying to get over her hospital adventures.
She delivered a still born with probably a C section and she is back to her home that very same day.
What kind of Doctor allows that?
My Parents are surgeons and my Mom in law is a OB GYN.
If I will ask them this they will question their sanity.

These IPKND ppl should do some bloody homework.
First they ruined the good woman name .
Now they are ruining the good Doctor's name.
What a load of crap.

And apparently Shyamio chalaoed his "charm" on the nurse too. Stern Smile 

She's now aiding and abetting the fugitive! Hope Arnie's paying her well for her services...

Bhat services Nonasijee?
Kindly elaborate?
*makes innocent face*

Ay hayye, jinko samajhna hai, woh samjhengey. Wink

Itna toh pakka hai: woh nurse nurse nahin hai, par watchman toh zaroor hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGKookiemonster

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I am no longer emotionally invested in the show! If and whe I see some positivity i the forum, I will bother watching the episodes. In the meanwhile, I will get my entertainment from the cartooners, SJ,ME, bhangan, Tiya and company!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..LIKEDMGKookiemonster

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Good post!
Just voices out my exact frustration..well it is way across frustration.
One thing I want to do now is salute Deepali..a woman who walked out head held high in true dignity.No gossip bubbles.Nothing.I wish her al the best.She will earn her true success.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pellmelodygeetmaanluvnonasi..mrinalini..

Go to top