Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what's the big Dhaamaka CV's??!!Edited!! (Page 11)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nonasi

I didn't think the Jha Horror Picture Show could get any worse, but it did. We even had a Titanic-esque moment with her hands on the window. The goodbye cry-hug actually felt like it was thrown in there out of some sadistic ploy to annoy the audience and waste airtime. 

But the worst is what they've done to Khushi. WHAT.THE.EFF. Are you freaking kidding me?? She actually had a child-like joy at the thought that Shyam made Di happy! No, man, no. 

Why couldn't Arnav take Khushi along with him? They could've talked on their way to the doctor. And I was fully expecting a 'tum-theek-ho?' from Arnav, not an 'I'll-take-care-of-Di' from Khushi at the end.

Dafuq, man!

In red-   Beats me Nonasi jee, 
Beats my non-Harvard ,but still functional f**king mind.

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? Confused Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.
Tanuji,
I am still trying to get over her hospital adventures.
She delivered a still born with probably a C section and she is back to her home that very same day.
What kind of Doctor allows that?
My Parents are surgeons and my Mom in law is a OB GYN.
If I will ask them this they will question their sanity.

These IPKND ppl should do some bloody homework.
First they ruined the good woman name .
Now they are ruining the good Doctor's name.
What a load of crap.

And just how does she go back to having a flat tummy immediately after giving birth?? Just how?? So her uterus just shrinks back in a jiffy while normal women need months to go back to their original shape. But then again, if she could grow a bump overnight, she could very well get rid of one in the blink of an eye too. Superwoman AnJhali!

Also, its a miscarriage, samjhi aap? Her highness AnJhali Jha can have a miscarriage 7 month into her pregnancy. Samajhna hai toh samjho.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1nonasi..mrinalini..pisces25Kookiemonster

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

I didn't think the Jha Horror Picture Show could get any worse, but it did. We even had a Titanic-esque moment with her hands on the window. The goodbye cry-hug actually felt like it was thrown in there out of some sadistic ploy to annoy the audience and waste airtime. 

But the worst is what they've done to Khushi. WHAT.THE.EFF. Are you freaking kidding me?? She actually had a child-like joy at the thought that Shyam made Di happy! No, man, no. 

Why couldn't Arnav take Khushi along with him? They could've talked on their way to the doctor. And I was fully expecting a 'tum-theek-ho?' from Arnav, not an 'I'll-take-care-of-Di' from Khushi at the end.

Dafuq, man!

Why the f**k is he going to a gynecologist without the patient in the first place? Confused Kya discuss karega? The state of Di's birth canal? Bloody hell.
Tanuji,
She delivered a still born with probably a C section and she is back to her home that very same day.

What a load of crap.

Oh no, ur parents need to visit IPK clinic once. 
That is such a magical la la land, any wound it heals without any marks. kisiko khano khabar nai hoga. I wonder why hasnt anyone taken Shashi to that hospital??Ouch 

No scratch that, i dont want shashi to get well , they will make him dumb as well. woh wheel chair par hi teekh hai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1nonasipisces25..mrinalini..Kookiemonsterladdoo598

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Dafuq, man!

Tanuji,

What a load of crap.

Do you need to be a doctor to know this??!!ConfusedSomeone who had a C-section is walking,talking,giggling,romancing..all these within 48 hours of losing a baby!!

Why don't the gynaecologists bring out a freaking morcha??!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

memyselfandme1nonasiladdoo598Kookiemonster

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Dafuq, man!

Tanuji,

What a load of crap.

And apparently Shyamio chalaoed his "charm" on the nurse too. Stern Smile 

She's now aiding and abetting the fugitive! Hope Arnie's paying her well for her services...

Bwahahahaha I know! No one can escape Shyamu's deadly charm, from dadi to nurse, sarey flat on daiya ho.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..Kookiemonster

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
tok abt character assassination.. this is the heights... glad i did not watch the ep. i have lost interest in the show and i haven watched ipk since wed.. i am a person who never misses any pf ipk ep  starting frm the beginning. and if i miss it, i watch on YouTube like numerous  times..but now i dnt catch it live or even go to YouTube to watch it.. am fed up with poojali and creepwa drama..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

I have the pic of the day for you guys..Do enjoy!!Isn't it a lovely sight!!Embarrassed

Credit to BarundeewaniEmbarrassed

All bow down to her highness AnJhali Jha.Big smile
Are they all feeding her?? Shocked 
did they throw arnav out saying line mein aao, we will feed first.

when will she grow up yar D'oh the kid would be dancing in joy saying mein bach gaya/gayi 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithasana_sugarbunnonasi..mrinalini..pisces25pieryroseladdoo598

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Dafuq, man!

Tanuji,

What a load of crap.

And apparently Shyamio chalaoed his "charm" on the nurse too. Stern Smile 

She's now aiding and abetting the fugitive! Hope Arnie's paying her well for her services...

Bhat services Nonasijee?
Kindly elaborate?
*makes innocent face*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..-DKS-laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Yaar koi Shyam jee ko wapas le aao, jaldi!!!! This bloody snooze fest is going no where till he graces us with his presence.

So we are officially getting a Shyam reentry on Teej...Clapon the much anticipated ME!!

We expected a marriage on Teej..but chalo...woh din alag the..Tab show mein Arshi hua karte the!!Ouch

So there is an ME?? And we have to endure Khushi jee's mahanta crap, more mollycoddling AnJhali, more ShyaNjali romance?? Someone hand me a puke bag.

I am so happy my college starts from tomorrow.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi..mrinalini..Kookiemonster

Go to top