Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So what's the big Dhaamaka CV's??!!Edited!!

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
It's been ages since I last made a post here in the main forum...I have long restrained myself...I couldn't anymore..So just like you bear with many "rant" posts...bear with mine too..though I promise to be polite...

1.So who's sketching Arnav and Khushi's character now??Flawless..aren't they??A man whose every gesture shouted to us yesterday that no matter what comes...he'll stand by his wife through every peril that comes their way...today ignored her as a non-existent being..Well literally,didn't he??Believe me..I became a fan of this man when he was the most ruthless and inhuman to Khushi...Such was the raw intensity and subtlety of this character..Today...you simply killed it..sorry you just did!!

2.A woman...who had once said that she hated Shyam more than anything else on this earth..today hopes he might be changed!!Dear CV's...can you stoop any lower??When you started this serial...we found our breathe of fresh air,our sunshine in this zany girl...Well she has been painstakingly irritating with her crazy antics..but she has also been that resilient young girl..whom you may not like..but you can't ignore.."Yes..she has guts"..The woman who lends her bruised husband her shoulders to cry upon...one who can go to any lengths to save her husband...today vows to bring a lech,the man who openely lusted after her in her husband's absence back to the house against her husband's wishes!!Adarsh vahoo,huh??!!

3.So how many servants does Anjali Dee dee need??For the first time I saw a trolley full of food in RM just for Dee dee!!ClapWell she is sick for heaven's sake!!There was one time when Anjali  acted as a cupid for Arshi...Well role reversal to the T!!Now Arshi is acting as a stupid cupid for Shajali!!Today I felt puking at this character...Well literally...that's the level of deterioration!!

4.Daa dee-I'm outtta words..Though she can talk well with her eyes!!

Thank You for no precap.Clap.I appreciate your endeavour to go a little easy on us...
Enjoy decoders decoding your episode throughout the whole weekend...Cuz you guys are simply not worth it!!
 PS:I'm no phangirl or a pheminist...Just a person who was deeply repulsed by your "romantic" episode!!

PSS:Shajali hug was romantic!!(If there's a word like thatConfused)

BTW..Did I live upto my promise??Was I polite??Big smile

Do feel free to leave a comment or two..Thumbs UpYou might agree or disagree..but I'll feel my post is worth it!!

And yeah..I wish Deepali all the bestThumbs Up...She knows her worthBig smile

Edited:Thank you all for the response..I really do hope the creatives understand what we want to see..When I signed up for IPK..I knew I had to see the trials and tribulations in Arshi's life..I still want to see that..Do focus on the consistency,the nuances,the characterizations and the story..I know you need not to be told what is good for the show but as a consumer of your product..I do hope I have a say!!

But yes...I am a positive person and I love not to lose hope..So let us all be optimistic for a moment and let's pray IPK is once again able to return to its former glory..Thumbs Up

Edited by sampin - 09 September 2012 at 9:52am

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evrsimren97momof2_IPKKNDSrk30krajinocent_honeypervinnNik28suhanamausamsangeeta230811princessep13sne0honey_me19alankritaraiyanahttbararn4vkhushiArshiL0verBrooklynJipkkndjasoosaskamansandani12abraizadaaryacutelilkrup4uminnie mesat_2010avekshamaszshamyjanumaddurixyzsantaSunshine25Anchal_Mhatathbristidramaybaaz.--BS_pankha--radesaiAva9339craziefansulu_123metitaliyasman2195LaraHeerPlovesArshipanckrajalekshmiHabfaArchana89LIONHEARThitinikkiIPKKND001jpatel1289hasheyKavita1000ZaYa-Beintehaaakanksha_acrazy5trpbabeipkknd2o12arnavandkhushi1fun_gamesFuzzbucketpriyankaabijilianishetty01sammymasShweta1691AADHIDEVpink.lotusIlovepie.sun2011bleeding.loveErika1mayuri099Sunispsharmilalooser01ArHi_4everSiesta1mangalore..Swapnali..peachpiegeetmaanluvCutee999archie_79nivedha84Kranilazylad8-FauZiSwap-ArhiNishitaraosupriya.arshiranjithasana_sugarbunnehusashhhJaponicaFrigatesamin6bidzAfyaRickyBahlnonasimomb24-.Pearl.-TheSmurfsAmazingAmykushipuglyvijji12Skirankooltoad-sanika-trintringsamanthanaNi1234rutu83zaniaxAkanksha-serialwatcher16basicquestion1farheen75ChaituvEchoesofpassionnisha_hc_bs_ddpisces25-Maha-LIKEDMGapplesauce.CandYlicious_SDiamondLifekomalsirwaniOmNaMaSteOmladdoo598KookiemonsterChitraFsbk2SunoNa...incandescentHifahpieryrosechotte097-DKS-susan7Mysticaldivinerima-Rehnuma-

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Bang on post...!!

For the Shyanjali HUG - I have nothing to say yaara..literally goose bumps..literally yaara..

what #### chemistry..

what #### intensity

what ##### looking couple

what ##### romantic scene 

what ##### lead pair...

Now guess what #### means ?? It has an hidden meaning also...I will give hints in my next comment...

Find out..

ARSHI rocks Heart

IPK rocks Heart

ROFL

Edited by Ni1234 - 07 September 2012 at 9:40am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

anu2450ahttbaralankritaraiyansat_2010xyzsantaKavita1000hasheysiddharshPlovesArshiLIONHEARTbijiliAmazingAmyJaponicanehusashhhnonasiHriju321lazylad8-FauZivijji12..mrinalini..-DKS-chotte097LIKEDMGChitraFKookiemonster

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The only twist I see is a twist in the neck of creatives...I want to twist them all...what kind of crap is this show becoming...I am lost for words..Angry

Edited by Didikisaut - 07 September 2012 at 9:47am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010alankritaraiyanPlovesArshiArchana89hasheyAnchal_Mdramasarangersrishipramaszxyzsantalooser011mangaloreIlovepie.arnavandkhushi1bijilic3ciliaTheSmurfsAmazingAmynonasiJaponicalazylad8-FauZisana_sugarbunbasicquestion1prabbsNi1234vijji12..mrinalini..susan7.Brooke.LIKEDMGkomalsirwaniArnieBoyBarun

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
u said it sam...  i want to rant rant rant 

just when i was praising the cv's for balanced episodes.  i loved the arhi scenes yesterday. they were so beautiful. reminded me y i watch this show. so well enacted by the leads. no words were required the emotions wre there. the star crossed lovers... ...

an today the episode does a 360 an its like arnav and khushi are strangers to one another... what the

u said arnav just ignored khushi... yest he did want to be without her and today... i guess he is over it

khushi ... where do i even begin.. first of y is khushi always seeing and hearing everything in the RM. y not akash see shyajali and suggest bring him back for anjalis sake, it would give him role and it would prevent the butchering of khushi's character. im sure he is next in line to quit after deepali. y must they show her going against everything she believes in bec of di! if the intent was mahan she came off looking stupid as hell. 

i shudder to think of next week cuz next in line is arnav himself.. he will also leave everything he believes in .. all his attitude will fall way side. an he will let the guy who tried to kill him back into his own house... again for di. 
n for di's happiness and we will see a rift between the ultimate pure lovers to get shyam and anjali have romantic moments. .. Dead. where do i puke. 

how long are they going to botch the leads to glorify shyam an get try and try n try to get sympathy for anjali. is there anyone who feels sorry for her.. really is there i want to know.  even for a second if a say this is not a love story but a story of arnav and anjal n there sibling bond..  is anajli in any sense of the word a decent human let alone a good sister??? 

what r cv;s trying to accomplish? butcher the character that are the reason people watch ur show for ones everyone loathes. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 07 September 2012 at 10:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamminnie mesat_2010taklima_najhasheyLIONHEARTspsharmilalazylad8-FauZiJaponicanonasiAmazingAmyKookiemonster

sheen10 Groupbie
sheen10
sheen10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Loved each and every line! So true

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alankritaraiyanlazylad8-FauZibasicquestion1..mrinalini..

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
TV screen will blast at the end that is the dhamaka they have kept in store for us

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alankritaraiyanxyzsantaAADHIDEVnonasisubha_rath2004lazylad8-FauZibasicquestion1..mrinalini..chotte097

AADHIDEV Goldie
AADHIDEV
AADHIDEV

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Arnav shld slap Kushi if she talk ths nonsense

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantasrishiprasubha_rath2004basicquestion1..mrinalini..ArnieBoyBarun

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

TV screen will blast at the end that is the dhamaka they have kept in store for us

Well since the last few months I have been in anticipation of a twist or a dhaamaka..I want it..pronto!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lola2012lazylad8-FauZibasicquestion1KookiemonsterArnieBoyBarun

Go to top