insha ji utho ab kooch karo

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Insha Ji Utho, Ab Kooch Karo;
 Iss Shehr Mein Ji Ko Lagana Kia? 

really do we all have that much spare time in our lifes , we do come here and spend our time as we Love Arshi we love their story ,we want to see them ,in return what we are getting , they didnot bother to show that she was hurt or she got shock  great . ok we will not ask for logic

but what we are getting ,they think we love Arshi they can play with our emotions come on . we count mins to see them and in return what we get.

we want Maha full of Arshi 
we want promo of Arshi wedding
stop playing with us , for God sake  you will loss loyal viewers and you will never get chance to work with such versatile actors 

if some thing hurt you we should quit it , if they will hurt us like this we have to leave them with heavy heart as life is full of stress it self 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.what is happening to our show.we are losing patience. 😭
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: media107

Totally agree with you.what is happening to our show.we are losing patience. 😭

we dont have time , we dont have energy , they have cross all the limit

we love Arshi it does not mean they play with us 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 I agree with u...I've patience a lot but today my patience left me 😭
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
today i loses all my interest just because of today's episode totally crap and boring 😡
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
1000000000000000% agreed with you. First time in my IPKKND viewing history my FF button worked continuously. FF button n me both are tired. I am very upset now ðŸ˜­
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2 days back i told my hubby that am quitting ipkknd, he said really ,u are joking. i said no , they are messing with the story & am running out of patience. But still i watched it coz getting addicted to it 4 so many days make it difficult for me stop. Today was one of the worst epi since ipkknd beginning. What are they really doing with the story yaar. Am skipping some epi from now. 
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u
they are playing with our emotions
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentgreen

2 days back i told my hubby that am quitting ipkknd, he said really ,u are joking. i said no , they are messing with the story & am running out of patience. But still i watched it coz getting addicted to it 4 so many days make it difficult for me stop. Today was one of the worst epi since ipkknd beginning. What are they really doing with the story yaar. Am skipping some epi from now. 

you know my mood spoiled so much that my friend said it is better now you quit the serial , as it is becoming hard to talk to you as you take out your frustration on others