reen_m thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yap ,,almost just see the last 2min
😃
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: archie89

Finally my obsession towards this show is toned down..!!!!Thank you CV's...I am going back to English sitcom days..!!!I won't have to come to IF regularly to discuss the show...can do something productive I guess!!!this doesn't  mean I am quitting...will watch it as a habit..!!!

yeah same!! i used to be so crazy for the show...still am but not as much..
starry66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthikazcool

i was very upset with todays epi actually but that dosent mean i will quit watching ipkknd...i'll watch it 4 barun and sanaya...jst want to see what the track will bring us in the future!!!

yeah hope this track ends soon!
starry66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

thank god i missed today's episode

LOL abhi tak toh mene nahi dekhi but i will soon...
starry66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

u r the Luckiest one...

😆
starry66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kukku095

ipkknd has lost all its charm and uniqueness😭

Crysad but true!
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes for now till arhi scenes come ak can't bear to watch Rona dhona. The whole Anjali incident s too depressing. I mean who wants to watch a depressed woman cry for entertainment? Seriously ain't my cup of tea.  They went on very touchy territory with the late  miscarriage & that too murdered by its own father. Beyond sick track! So much for nayi soch!
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
IF THEY DIDN'T STOP THIS TRACK IN NEXT TWO WEEKS THEN I WILL FOR SURE QUIT THIS SHOW AND ANYWAYS ALL I DO IS FAST FORWARD TO SEE SOME "SENSIBLE SCENES" BUT TODAY I TOTALLY FELT LIKE SKIPPING, EVEN THE ARSHI SCENES WERE BORING. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have not watched ANY of the episodes aired since Wednesday! I dont know if I can even bring myself to watch them!!

THAT is how put off I am by this storyline! This CRIMINAL and his PREMIKA are making me SICK of watching the ONLY Indian TV serial I have ever watched!

What a GREAT acheivement CV's!

P.S: I watched the ARHI uncut vedio of yesterday, but that is it! NOT interested in watching that venomous old HAG either!
Camryn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched any epsiode this week...I am so not happy about the current track...sometimes i feel like they are more focusing on Anjali than on the main leads..show was about two ppl now i feel it's ony about Anjali, Anjali & Anjali...I don't hate Anjali but i don't like that out of 28minutes we hav to see Anjali for like 24 mins and Arhi for only 4 mins...:(