Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i didn't even watched this week episodes. just have a look at ipkknd while changing channel and read the written update then u wn't think abt watching the show. every where anji. i m sick 
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thank god i missed today's episode
ninetails9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously u can waste ur time in other way instead of watching 2days episode...DISGUSTING🤬
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the episode was pretty bad...Anjali-Shyam romance 🤢...Skipping tonight's episode after reading LUs but I ain't quitting just yet. Will continue watching till Sarun are in it...
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i didn't even watched this week episodes. just have a look at ipkknd while changing channel and read the written update then u wn't think abt watching the show. every where anji. i m sick 

u r the Luckiest one...
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kopite8

seriously u can waste ur time in other way instead of watching 2days episode...DISGUSTING🤬

dont know it was so bad..thank god missed it and will not watch it
ipkknd has lost all its charm and uniqueness😭
ninetails9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they have ruined the character of khushi long time ago...they r just draging without any point...they say its  raizada mansion with tight security...but our creep roams hear and there and makes abortion...and then returns home for serving her...what a tight security sirJI

holy christ atleast these people should have copied some old film stories or in worst case from ekta' serial!
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Just read this and let me know how you will feel if you suspect that they are crossing the fine line

gailmonica thumbnail
Hmmm it was a lighted  fun love story . But now its a Huge Khichdi of a lot of story lines bubbling together.  I Love ASR n Khushi  N their chemistry is awesome. Dont get to see too much of them n hateee to see Khushis gloomy face .. So Until this track changes its Bye - bye for me