Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is HEIGHTS!

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
This is heights!

Since many days, I've managed to stay mum in a hope that things will get better but no. How can they?

How can things get any better when the writers/ creative of this show are hell bent on destroying everything that is good in this show. Now i have a doubt if theyre purposely killing the show!

The change of the leads is getting obvious day by day. I mean I'm literally SICK of seeing Anjali now! And then Anjali-Shyaam being all romantic and stuff, How can one tolerate all that?

This is sickening. The villian and his stupid wife getting the complete lime light, this is heights!

Daljeet Bhanot, I have no idea what 'negotiation' you did with the PH, but you have sucessfuly become the new lead. Well, Congrats Smile

Even if they by mistake do show Arnav or Khushi, its all about Di.
The whole Gupta and Raizada clan is ONLY concerned about DI!

Freakin' crap man! Garima and Buaji are not even giving a single thought to Khushi! Her marriage is on stake but no, lets prepare laddoos for the biggest villian in the show! Sick!

And Khushi? Well what about her? The cv's have sucessfully ruined her character! After all she went through because of Shyaam, she still has it in her to think such a man can change? Seriously? That isn't called being golden hearted sweetie, thats called being stupid!

Khushi never got her lime light. Not on her wedding, not when she was proven innocent and now her character is simply being butchered. Thankyou CV's for first making us love this serial and then completely destroying it!

I for one completely have lost hope now. This isn't a show with Arnav Khushi as main characters or Barun Sanaya as leads. They're just props that are being used to hold on the audience because the cv's know how much they're loved!

I've never been this pissed off for fiction ever before!
This is NOT what we signed up for. And no Mr. Hedge its not Dekhna Hai Tou Dekho! Being a stident i spend half an hour on this show and this is how you serve us viewers?!
This is HEIGHTS!!!
Now I understand why the name is Iss Pyaar Ko Kia Naam Doon?
They aren't letting the characters find a name for it anymore cuz its not about them anymore! Smile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

suecurmimalaashuvhdawnedgedrushyaraamVALERINElola2012heidimetitaliyarajalekshmiavidity_2002sweet_ipsimalosemitrabhuyanQueenAnnie18Roslyn1991Becsnirbasitomad-eyeASRHOTNEZDalmuthuyaswetha_chToxicLoveAfyasupriya.arshisoni28spiritEdella17sikhni__HealeR_Barundeewani19Arshig8Akanksha-pieryroseCandYlicious_SNidsubh007-Rehnuma-

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
 Well written post, kanjoose PH agreed all Daljit terms and conditions. May be she must have told PH that she will work for less price. For cost cutting PH is taking all the care. They fired  Mamaji, Laxmiji, Deepali to save money, and Arshi's simple marriage. N they expect us to increase TRPs. HuhDead  

anywaysCONGRATS Daljit n Abhas for becoming a official lead of IPKkND Confused N sorry for SARUN for loosing Cry

Edited by Arshig8 - 07 September 2012 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidirajalekshmiAfya

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

CONGRATS Daljit n Abhas for becoming a official lead of IPKkND Confused N sorry for SARUN for loosing Cry
ya u r rite...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArshig8

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

CONGRATS Daljit n Abhas for becoming a official lead of IPKkNDConfusedN sorry for SARUN for loosingCry.

Ive always managed to keep my cool when the story was going nowhere or when there wasntlews track because atleast SaRun were the leads and atleast it was a story about ArHi afterall. Now its all about a stupid woman with no self respect-Anjali!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArshig8

_HealeR_ IF-Rockerz
_HealeR_
_HealeR_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
So it seems Daljeet liked to get it...BASHING !
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Well written post, kanjoose PH agreed all Daljit terms and conditions. May be she must have told PH that she will work for less price. For cost cutting PH is taking all the care. They fired Mamaji, Laxmiji, Deepali to save money, and Arshi's simple marriage. N they expect us to increase TRPs. HuhDead

anywaysCONGRATS Daljit n Abhas for becoming a official lead of IPKkNDConfusedN sorry for SARUN for loosingCry.

Well whatever she negotiated, the show has been killed and i dont think even SaRun will be even be able to bring the old IPK back now. Im so depressed! I love this show and this is what they do! Ugh! I hate Anjali like hell! Seeing her on the screen makes me want to puke!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadia_ipkknd

So it seems Daljeet liked to get it...BASHING !

Well bashing is all she's going to get if she does this to the show! I LOVED daljeet!
lola2012 Senior Member
lola2012
lola2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
star crossed love story...

who ar eth stars now...shamli...OMG!!!CryCry
I guess, daljeet negotiated well with the PH...from arshi story..it became shamli story...
arshi atleast getting 2 dialogues--di aap theek ho...
.look at payash---LOLLOLif they are there onscreen, that itself is big thingBig smileBig smile

now you know, why you cant see mamaji & lakshmi ji...no screen space...LOLWinkWink

hello hai..se I am now being forced by the CV, PH, SP to say bye bye to my dearest IPKKND..

Go to top