Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Even the die hard fans must admit ipkknd is dying (Page 5)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
i also want the best for ipkknd..!
but i think now there is no hope than to leave watching it!
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
lets hope for da best 
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

IPKKND has lost its charm and without its main lead actors Arnav and Khushi, there is nothing left to see.  Who wants to see Anjali and Shyam romancing, a middle aged couple, one who is silly enough to dote on the other who is trying to kill her, her brother and ruin the family? He is out to destroy the family and possess their wealth. 

CVs are enjoying showing these ridiculous plots to their faithful viewers. They think that we are fools. Not anymore.  We have better things to do then watch Dadi running behind Shyam and Anjali.  Dadi is a disgrace to the name of Dadi.

I am glad that Deepali had the good sense in quitting the show.  She was like a doormat. Anyway, wish good luck to Deepali.  She was an amazing actor, only CVs did not know how to utilize her. 

Just fed up with the CVs, new writers and what is being shown. Watching IPKKND has become very difficult and depressing.  CVs and writers, etc have succeeded in ruining a beautiful serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaMrDarcyfanwhiterose29

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Reserved

Edit -

Show is dying...accha Shocked

IPKKND has raised trp to 3
IPKKND telecasted in Pakistan
IPKKND is telecasted in telegu channel
IPKKND stars are going abroad for promotion
IPKKND hoarding are seen in Texas

Story taking twisting turns with giving equal importance to all the characters and story is moving in one direction of getting Shyam in the RM to spice up more drama and u say its dying.

Sorry no offense but I am a die hard fan of IPKKND and watching it right from 1st epi and not for a single second I think its dying. If u think then I am not die hard , purely ur POV.

am not open for further discussions.

I respect your views Ru, but I dont agree! I dont see WHY getting Shyam back to RM is important! I dont know WHY they didnt do a proper exposure for Shyam at the end of the kidnapping track and throw him out for good! THEN start the redemption track for Arnav! (we all know why... Screen space for a certain actor)!!! They had to change the storyline at the 11th hour as per their "Negotiations"!!

So instead of seeing a "Sensible" storyline, we are seeing this senseless, and inane crap! It is totally intolerable to watch a CRIMINAL continue to thrive, and a women despite having SO many doubts aroused about this man by everyone, REFUSES to even THINK that he may have done something wrong! That is NOT love, it is obsession and a VERY unhealthy obsession at that!

IF they had a storyline for Anjali which made SENSE, people wont mind her extra screen space! But they are showing her as a manipulative PSYCHO! Just the same as SHYAM!

You say you need to give importance to supporting actors and paralell leads etc, YES, but not at the expense of the main story! NOT at the expense of the story being watchable and making SENSE! Which it is NOT doing right now!!

ASR WONT tell anyone what he saw on the terrace, and expects them to just ACCEPT that Shyam is wrong! (they all think KHUSHI just made it up, or has misunderstood Shyam!). HE wont stand up and tell that KHUSHI is the VICTIM here, NOT Anjali!

This story is totally ILLOGICAL now, and the charachters have been BUTCHERED! Everyone only says "DI" or "Anjali bitiya"! They have NO meaningful dialogue at all! Anjali does not CARE that she lost her child anymore! She does not greive for her child, but just wants her "Toy boy" back!

If THIS wont put people off, then I dont know what will??

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 08 September 2012 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Afyarushshriwhiterose29

Go to top