Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The show is an utter bore! No longer find it interesting!
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sumthings drastically wrong wid d show.The initial charm n freshness is lost.too much negativity in d show.
i hv started hating anjali so much...i mute her scenes.
dchannel too seems to b disinterested in d show.
watching only n only for sarun.
Ipkkndaddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have lost interest long back so I do the same just forward and see the show on youtube
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I agree... My entire family WAS crazy for this show... especially my mother. But whatever is being shown now-a-days has lost my family's appreciation! My mom rather switches over to Colors at that time...

IPKKND is dying...😒 No matter how glued we remain to the show just because of ArHi, this show has almost lost it's charm! 😔

But I'm still hoping that something good happens... Because IPKKND is the only show which I watch regularly even in my hectic schedule... Or else I don't even get enough time to dust my TV! 😳

tptwi thumbnail
With happiness comes sadness. With success comes failure. 
We cannot love every single episode..every single track.
Just be patient and keep hope. 
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved

Edit -

Show is dying...accha 😲

IPKKND has raised trp to 3
IPKKND telecasted in Pakistan
IPKKND is telecasted in telegu channel
IPKKND stars are going abroad for promotion
IPKKND hoarding are seen in Texas

Story taking twisting turns with giving equal importance to all the characters and story is moving in one direction of getting Shyam in the RM to spice up more drama and u say its dying.

Sorry no offense but I am a die hard fan of IPKKND and watching it right from 1st epi and not for a single second I think its dying. If u think then I am not die hard , purely ur POV.

am not open for further discussions.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Have patience..it is just a show and every show has bad times. NO show is always perfect. I'll always stick with it(: It's not a big deal if it's not always great. It's expected
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kiely

im a die hard fan and my sis stopped watching long bakk but i watched as a loyal fan

but today sorry
hate cvs for this ...
i quit and if they throw a 2 min rabba ve on monday just for the fans sake ,then im gonna kill them

same situation here...my sis quit watchin...i bein a die hard loyal fan...continued to watch...nd now they show us this crap!!!! m seriously not looking forward to monday!!!
Ashlyn1997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do admit iss pyaar ko kya naam doon is dying and its not the same as it used to be but i am a die hard fan and ill never ever quit watching the show no matter ill watch each and every ep till it ends which i hope it wont for a very very very very very long time
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
want u to read this and gv ur pov

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3185453