Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IM A LOYAL FAN BUT TODAY I LOSES ALL MY INTEREST ! (Page 2)

sweetmadhuri IF-Dazzler
sweetmadhuri
sweetmadhuri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i was obsessed with ipk  now i am just watching it Sarun

-Shaaya- Senior Member
-Shaaya-
-Shaaya-

For the 1st time After watching 3 min i had given remote to my brother and gone to cook food 
Cry  Lost The intrest. where is The charm  which use to hook us to watch IPKKND 
arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler
arshiipkkndluv
arshiipkkndluv

i have alwys been a very very loyal fan of ipk..but tdy i felt very bad...what r they tryng to do man...shyamli got 15 min of screen space ...i want my old ipk back...i miss it badly.. Cry
mitrabhuyan Goldie
mitrabhuyan
mitrabhuyan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
same hereUnhappyShocked
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushi1993

yes guys i am now losing interest in this show from the day ipkknd starts i have never miss even a single episode of it that's why i am counted myself in loyal fans list and believe me i have never think that one day i made a post regarding my losing interest in ipkknd but what can i do i am a human being and everything has its limit but now i think that cv's are in a mood to break all the limits ,today the episode was senseless and so boring that i am thinking that is it the same ipkknd which made me feel always happy each and every episode makes me feel so excited that my eyes always stuck to the clock but today i have no words to describe my disappointment seriously now the show loses all its charm and i don't think so that this poojali track is working in the audience but i really wish that cv's understand the viewers expectations towards our beloved show Smile

First time in the history of IPKKND, i Didnt like the episode without watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Written update was bad...actually power cut happened...so i couldnt watch...but after reading the written update, i didnt feel like watching it...i dont know what should i do???????? i am downloading only the 4th part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i reached my limits 2 months ago. after arnav and khushi got married, everything seemed to go down hill anyways,they should have not gotten married. and the characterizations of each character is getting butchered especially khushi.. the shyam track got dragged along and seems to be a never ending long and useless, dull story arc that should have been dealt with ages ago. and then  start  a new refreshing track that makes the show worth watching. its like the cv's don't know how to create other stories, and there's a variety of possibilities.
BellaK Senior Member
BellaK
BellaK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Bye bye to IPK will read the written update but not gona watch anymore can handel this its too much.
ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

i reached my limits 2 months ago. after arnav and khushi got married, everything seemed to go down hill anyways,they should have not gotten married. and the characterizations of each character is getting butchered especially khushi.. the shyam track got dragged along and seems to be a never ending long and useless, dull story arc that should have been dealt with ages ago. and then start a new refreshing track that makes the show worth watching. its like the cv's don't know how to create other stories, and there's a variety of possibilities.
well said dear Thumbs Up

Go to top