Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How can Shyam prove that he is an evil

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
He got engaged to Khushi while he was married to Anjali.Dead
Khushi slapped him and gave him another chance.Shocked
Just after someday he hugged Khushi in the terrace and said,"Humare Liye Iss Shadi Ka Koi Matlab Nahin."Dead
Khushi lashed at him.But hearing the news of Anjali's pregnancy she forgave him and thought he will transform.ShockedShocked
He touched married Khushi many times.Khushi forgave him and thought he has transformed as he brought a Palna for Anjali's child.Dead
Khushi again trusted Shyam and ask him to clear Arnav's doubt.In return she gave him some papers signed by Arnav.ShockedShockedShocked
Khushi found out that papers were will papers.She found out that Shyam kidnapped Arnav.She found out that Shyam's password is "I Love You Khushi."She saw Shyam trying to cremate Arnav..Shyam left her in the middle of a street to die.Shocked

But still she feels that the death of his child has transformed him.She feels Shyam is taking good care of Anjali.Shocked
What more a man needs to do to prove that he is an evil when already he has attempted rape and murder.AngryAngry
Looks like she will help Anjali to meet Shyam.
This time I am not angry at her.I am just shocked.
Shocked

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 07 September 2012 at 9:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansubiamanrini_katstar_fan1ArnieBoyBarun

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
may b now if sham actually kills arnav in front of her,thn only this girl will realise that he is n allwsys remain a CREEP..Ouch
she's digging her own grave... :( 
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
YOU SAID 1000000% right and I can add more ciphers to it. How they can make khushi character think in this way. What do they mean by making her feel like this. I couldn't control myself then. It would not be astounding if arnav had a rift with Khushi. I think this is why CVs showed khushi to forgive arnav so easily just to fit her character in this scenario of forgiving shyam too (both are same for her). Seeing this, i even feel she might have married him despite his being married to anjali. What nonsense. What the CVs are prone to do.

Edited by dkatmala - 07 September 2012 at 9:34am
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Khushi is really smart. She still thinks that shyam has changed, how intelligent na!
Please don't say anything about khushi, she is the best! People will report this post, no bashing please Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top