Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Need written update of todays epi

Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hi guys!

I need todays epi ... that live thread is really confusing me and i can't find any other thread of today epi so can someone give me todays written update plzzz? It would be really grateful.

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
You didnt miss much dear but here goes nothing..
Snake sneeked in to see anjali again with food, they shared a moment.  The whole family came to her room with tons of food and sweets but she didnt want them to see snakewa so she went downstairs with them and they all fed her.  Everyone surprised by the behavior.  She went back to her room and forgot her phone.. Khushi went to give it to her and saw a shadow.  She got suspicious and on her way out she saw him leave.  She put 2 and 2 together and knows that its because of him that anjali is eating and looking more active so she wants to talk to arnav about it.  She thinks he must have changed.  

-Arnav and akash have gone to see a new Gynec for anjali
-Garima and bua are planning to come to RM to see anjali and bring ladoos for her
-Khushi got to RM as Arnav was leaving so Arnav told her that they'll talk once they get back.  

Hopefully monday will be a little more evenfulUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s1ma

You didnt miss much dear but here goes nothing..
Snake sneeked in to see anjali again with food, they shared a moment.  The whole family came to her room with tons of food and sweets but she didnt want them to see snakewa so she went downstairs with them and they all fed her.  Everyone surprised by the behavior.  She went back to her room and forgot her phone.. Khushi went to give it to her and saw a shadow.  She got suspicious and on her way out she saw him leave.  She put 2 and 2 together and knows that its because of him that anjali is eating and looking more active so she wants to talk to arnav about it.  She thinks he must have changed.  

-Arnav and akash have gone to see a new Gynec for anjali
-Garima and bua are planning to come to RM to see anjali and bring ladoos for her
-Khushi got to RM as Arnav was leaving so Arnav told her that they'll talk once they get back.  

Hopefully monday will be a little more evenfulUnhappy

Thnx for WU. I am not going to watch next week as Khushi will bring shyam back to home.. so i dont hzve courage that to watch that scene.. Are u going to watch it?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top