Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 6)

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I m SAD thy r messing up with Khushi nd nw Arnav too...
I can surlyy say this watching OLD episodes...Dont feel like watching.
Having said tht like one wheel cant carrya Vechile like tht one character cant run this show.
Thy just cant maintain thr characters growth,...Angry

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
AnnaHug

All i wanto say is bhaag barun bhaag..
I just cannot quit watching the sw until he is stuck in this crap fest.
I applaud Deepali for taking right decision at the right time. 

Its all the way shyam and anjali's show. 
To glorify evil who is so so so dumb, they have to dumb down the hero as well.

Bus yar , Gotti wrote it, kushi said it, hum nahi chahthe hai ki kisike (shyam ji) ke saath koi na insafi ho.

Barun move on pronto.. I wud even suggest that to sanaya. U guys deserve better. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11ranjithapisces25mommy2000..ObliViate..

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by dkatmala

who has self-respect, even we are going to lose that if something of this sort happens.

I would say it was nothing but nonsense till now. How bad can one be a poor judgement of character? Especially if Khushi tends to bring back Shyam - then yes they have practically lived up to the fact that Khushi can never ever judge any character rightly in the show.

Damn! And this was the time - she should have stood by Arnav and not acted like a mahaan aatma. If anything happens to her because of Shyam - she will have only herself to blame. 
oh plz Anna understand, her only intention is shyam ji ke saath koi na insafi na ho.  

I dnt think any character in this show lets Arnav hv trust on them?? 
She sees shyam and doesnt even inform Arnav about it.. GreatClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11pisces25mommy2000

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Kill both Arnav & Khushi please! 
pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Res

*RANT ALERT*

Anna - If this is a petition, where do i sign??

Khushi - today was character assassination complete.  And CV's spare me the goodness crap.  Because this claim of "goodness" that you are attaching with her, comes with a price.  A price that she herself along with others have had to pay. 
When she first found out, it was a tough call.  And she chose an option that went with her then character.  I was hoping for an acknowledgement that despite her "good" intentions, her decision had backfired.  He continued to lust after her. 
Then came the fateful day of the terrace scene.  She figured that the news of the pregnancy had changed him.  I personally didn't agree with that...but I couldn't judge her for it. 
Then came the kidnapping drama - where she clearly knew what he was capable of
   a) He was still lusting after her
   b) He was scheming to kill her husband for his money
   c) among other things
And yet she believes that he has changed???  She is willing to trust her twice failed before instinct about this man over that of her husband? What side is her brain?? Or is there any? Wah kya soch hai!!
I loved who she was...flawed who was quick to own up to her mistakes.  And I was loving the way things were turning out for them in their relationship.  No, not the romance but the bond.  And now this - no desk is strong enough to take the abuse anymore.  They have completely assassinated her character to fit her into an SP mold of sacrificial bahus.  She wasn't that to begin with.  She was a spunky girl with an impulsive nature, who made mistakes.  And I loved her for that.

Anjali  - My friend once wrote an OS on her.  What if she was like Kaiser Soze from Usual Suspects?  We called her Gleezer Soze.  She is a disgrace to the best written villain in the history of cinema.  She loves to play victim.  She loves to manipulate her "victimized" status to get what she wants.  She is wants to take advantage of the emotional attachment that her brother/family feels for her to get what she wants.  Wah! kya soch hai.

Dadi - Most regressive, shallow, poorly etched character in the show.  She is willing to believe someone who she has never met and disregard her grandson.  Wah! Kya soch hai.

Arnav - I love the character.  Among all the inconsistencies, he has maintained some level of consistency.  But, how could he not do a bg check after his slimy BIL confessed to his lust for another woman.  How could he not investigate further after his wife told him that shyam was responsible for the kidnapping?  What happened to the shrewd businessman?  Wah! Kya soch hai.

And the most outrageous fact is that all of the above to give Shyam...the worst written caricature of a villain...a way back into the story...into the main frame.

They think we are idiots...and we must be for putting up with this crapfest.

Sorry for the rant but i am grateful for the space Anna!

Deepali...If i never appreciated you for your talent, I bow down to you for your maturity as a professional for leaving this show.  Good luck with your future pursuits.

Clap Bang on!!!!

Kya Soch nahi. Nayi Soch Hai!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommy2000-happilyunknownSunoNa...

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by pisces25

[QUOTE=vimmiya] Dear Anna,

How are you?  After long time I am seeing your post.  Though my contribution in this forum is negligible, I do visit here at time for certain write up.  I look around for you and hardly see you. 

Anyway, Why are you so frustrated?  Well, the character whom we all 'fell in love' ASR character though got diluted - the peripherals had changed but the core remains the same.  

For me it is not about optimism or pessimism, it is about story revolving.   This place and situation has to be there for the story to progress.  

-  When Arnav had the misunderstanding he married her and thereby got kidnapped and understood Khushi is innocent. 

-  Here Anjali is still in the dark because there was not proof to implicate that Shyam is the culprit.   She needs the real truth.  To know the truth you have to come up with this track. 

The story can never be the same as the phases had changed; therefore, go with the flow.  Let us see how the CVs are giving it their touch to this module as there is a new writer on board. 

thank you for giving the space. 

I agree to an extent, but isn't there another way of executing this? Really why make the audience cringe at the characters like this where you cannot even sympathize with them at all.

Bang on Devu. I think everyone was aware that Anjali will bring in Shyam because she did not know the truth. But the way the script is - that she is going behind her brother - not acceptable. Maybe she could have taken a strong stand against Arnav and asked for Shyam rather than cheating on Arnav first and then making the decision. This makes her seem dumb to me. Again - there is an extent to being delusional. She cannot be okay with Khushi and with Shyam at the same time. When will she start thinking about the whole confrontation. So she is practically a bimbo. 

When Arnav had a MU - he never failed to look from both povs. Yes the initial reaction was understood. But yet he was always conflicted between mind and heart. Here Anjali does not even seem to ponder once that maybe his brother could be right. Maybe Khushi and NK could be right. Why? I cannot sympathesize with her character anymore. I could initially - but not now. If she really wants her husband - she needs to take a decision and maybe leave the house and go. She needs to choose like Arnav did. But she wants best of both worlds without thinking - that's not a love story that I signed up for - Its Anjali Shyam and the villain brother's story.

Anna, the most disguting thing about Anjali for me is her total irresponsibility towards her unborn child. She is garnering all this sympathy becos of her pregnancy  before and later her miscarriage, where as herself she NEVER seem to have been atatched to that baby but only and ONLY CONSUMED by her husband! And here. she is a 30+ year old to be mother with so many life experiences and is portrayed like a rich brattish teenager in love for the first time throwing tantrums at her pampering parents for her BF!

ASR, they have already diluted him enough to be dumb to accommodate their shaatir dimaag Shyam into RM! If at all, he has to call Shyam back becos of his Di's blackmailing, I want him to leave RM, becos all the other leeches will not and can't leave since they don't get a morsel outside RM! I want him to put his Di obsession aside for a second and leave RM. he can always oversee from outside but let them know how life would be w/o him! I can't see him/ Khushi sharing roof with Shyam again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25momma1128

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Anna
kindly let me know where am I supposed to sign... jaldi batao.. so that you can send it to IPK team, FB, twitter, gutter etc

Last two things before I do a hello hi bye bye from this post

Koosi: waha koi tha waha ki tha
Nurse: Shhh

Koosi: Devi Mayya Devi Mayya iska malab hain ki shyamjee badal gaye hain
Devi Mayya: shhh

Koosi: Arnav jee se hame is baare mein baat karnee hi hogi
Audience:  *head desk* *face palm*

BHAAG BARUN BHAAG
BHAAG BARUN BHAAG
BHAAG BARUN BHAAG

mpk2011pisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vimmiya

Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by vimmiya

Dear Anna,

How are you?  After long time I am seeing your post.  Though my contribution in this forum is negligible, I do visit here at time for certain write up.  I look around for you and hardly see you. 

Anyway, Why are you so frustrated?  Well, the character whom we all 'fell in love' ASR character though got diluted - the peripherals had changed but the core remains the same.  

For me it is not about optimism or pessimism, it is about story revolving.   This place and situation has to be there for the story to progress.  

-  When Arnav had the misunderstanding he married her and thereby got kidnapped and understood Khushi is innocent. 

-  Here Anjali is still in the dark because there was not proof to implicate that Shyam is the culprit.   She needs the real truth.  To know the truth you have to come up with this track. 

The story can never be the same as the phases had changed; therefore, go with the flow.  Let us see how the CVs are giving it their touch to this module as there is a new writer on board. 

thank you for giving the space. 

I agree to an extent, but isn't there another way of executing this? Really why make the audience cringe at the characters like this where you cannot even sympathize with them at all.
The problem with the PH is execution - I really find a great level of problem there.   What they think and how give it a treatment is something I am unable to comprehend.   Today's episode was done in a bad taste.  

the CVs are making all the corners tight in focusing Khushi is selfless, as according to their layout they zero the character from being Selfless to promote her as dumb.   Well, one trait is consistent.  she never learns from the mistake and takes her decisions without any consultancy.  

please provide your comments, at least some fruitful discussion is taking place

The have lacked in the execution ever since the wedding last February. Honestly today's episode has just been the last nail in the coffin for me. It was just pathetic. I honestly want them to go re watch the previous episodes and they have a new creative. I want him to rewatch the show as well.

If at the end their aim was just TRP's oh my gosh there are so many different ways to gain that. What is their problem in showing a strong woman?

ayamanvimmiya

Go to top