Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 5)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Please change the Title..not sounding good. I know your anger but , we donnot want any harm to Arnav, No way..Please change the title if you love Arnav. Already Ekta Mai's writer is writing the story of IPKKND what more you expect from him. Payal already left, now slowly all will leave the show and Anajli ki Prem Kahani, or Iss Anjali key Pyaar ko Kyaa Naam doon? Kill Khushi's character also, at after dieing she may get some respect from RM cartoons. Arnav care her but now Cvs want her to become another victim, before that kill her. I want Arnav and Khushi leave RM and buy some another Mansion and Love there, stop feeding RM cartoons specially Anjali..we will see the Fun.

PLease Change the Title..it is giving me tears..Please Change it..CVs visit our IF, I donot want them to get any ideas like this ASR is pillar of IPKKND. Please edit your title.

Calm down!LOL
Don't you want to be mukt from this show?

I want to get out of this crap but not by killing ASR or Khushi's Character Why innocent will be harmed everytime? What is the use of showing Devi Mayya's blessings then? What is the use of going to Temple if innocents suffer...By killing Poojali and Shyam's character, let this crap have an end...Happy ending.

Kuch nahi hone wala Arnav ko LOL

He needs to burn down RM and run away with Khushi and they can end the show with that.
SP ko nayi soch bhi milege.

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vimmiya

Dear Anna,

How are you?  After long time I am seeing your post.  Though my contribution in this forum is negligible, I do visit here at time for certain write up.  I look around for you and hardly see you. 

Anyway, Why are you so frustrated?  Well, the character whom we all 'fell in love' ASR character though got diluted - the peripherals had changed but the core remains the same.  

For me it is not about optimism or pessimism, it is about story revolving.   This place and situation has to be there for the story to progress.  

-  When Arnav had the misunderstanding he married her and thereby got kidnapped and understood Khushi is innocent. 

-  Here Anjali is still in the dark because there was not proof to implicate that Shyam is the culprit.   She needs the real truth.  To know the truth you have to come up with this track. 

The story can never be the same as the phases had changed; therefore, go with the flow.  Let us see how the CVs are giving it their touch to this module as there is a new writer on board. 

thank you for giving the space. 

I agree to an extent, but isn't there another way of executing this? Really why make the audience cringe at the characters like this where you cannot even sympathize with them at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vimmiya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Anna... after so many days readying your post.. Great post as always.. I understand your frustration, I am so done with this serial and stopped watching it from past many days.. 

Suchi and Vimmiya- Hey :) Good to see you guys. 

Belive me I myself am not watching the show. I am reading updates on twitter only because I want to keep that hope alive that the show will bounce back.

I always knew Anjali would be the one to get Shyam back - but there is a limit to being delusional. Khushi's character is being played with constantly and really this is not the time for her to act Mahaan and bring back Shyam. Dadi - okay I get it - even she is manipulated - but why cannot she give her grandson a chance and hear him out? If they have to get Shyam back - why stretch it!? Just let Dadi and Anjali get him - why involve khushi? And then dumb down ASR to bring back Shyam in because his di decides to go on bhook hartal or something? Will I be able to take THE ASR or THE KKGSR to go and get back the man who practically tried killing both of them? Will I see Arnav bow down to his di's wish when he himself threw the man out?

If they show - Arnav put in conditions to shyam's entry in the house - like maybe him staying in servant quarters or the outhouse - or maybe cut down all money flow to Anjali and Shyam and give Shyam the control of Anjali since the family believs in him - then would it be worth it and in character. Otherwise - Oh yeah! Let's cut ASR into a weak person and dumb him down constantly.

pisces25

vimmiya Senior Member
vimmiya
vimmiya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Dear Anna,

How are you?  After long time I am seeing your post.  Though my contribution in this forum is negligible, I do visit here at time for certain write up.  I look around for you and hardly see you. 

Anyway, Why are you so frustrated?  Well, the character whom we all 'fell in love' ASR character though got diluted - the peripherals had changed but the core remains the same.  

For me it is not about optimism or pessimism, it is about story revolving.   This place and situation has to be there for the story to progress.  

-  When Arnav had the misunderstanding he married her and thereby got kidnapped and understood Khushi is innocent. 

-  Here Anjali is still in the dark because there was not proof to implicate that Shyam is the culprit.   She needs the real truth.  To know the truth you have to come up with this track. 

The story can never be the same as the phases had changed; therefore, go with the flow.  Let us see how the CVs are giving it their touch to this module as there is a new writer on board. 

I agree to an extent, but isn't there another way of executing this? Really why make the audience cringe at the characters like this where you cannot even sympathize with them at all.
The problem with the PH is execution - I really find a great level of problem there.   What they think and how give it a treatment is something I am unable to comprehend.   Today's episode was done in a bad taste.  

the CVs are making all the corners tight in focusing Khushi is selfless, as according to their layout they zero the character from being Selfless to promote her as dumb.   Well, one trait is consistent.  she never learns from the mistake and takes her decisions without any consultancy.  

please provide your comments, at least some fruitful discussion is taking place

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizonpisces25

vimmiya Senior Member
vimmiya
vimmiya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Anna... after so many days readying your post.. Great post as always.. I understand your frustration, I am so done with this serial and stopped watching it from past many days.. 

Suchi and Vimmiya- Hey :) Good to see you guys. 

Belive me I myself am not watching the show. I am reading updates on twitter only because I want to keep that hope alive that the show will bounce back.

I always knew Anjali would be the one to get Shyam back - but there is a limit to being delusional. Khushi's character is being played with constantly and really this is not the time for her to act Mahaan and bring back Shyam. Dadi - okay I get it - even she is manipulated - but why cannot she give her grandson a chance and hear him out? If they have to get Shyam back - why stretch it!? Just let Dadi and Anjali get him - why involve khushi? And then dumb down ASR to bring back Shyam in because his di decides to go on bhook hartal or something? Will I be able to take THE ASR or THE KKGSR to go and get back the man who practically tried killing both of them? Will I see Arnav bow down to his di's wish when he himself threw the man out?

If they show - Arnav put in conditions to shyam's entry in the house - like maybe him staying in servant quarters or the outhouse - or maybe cut down all money flow to Anjali and Shyam and give Shyam the control of Anjali since the family believs in him - then would it be worth it and in character. Otherwise - Oh yeah! Let's cut ASR into a weak person and dumb him down constantly.

I really do not know how the 'soap serials' operate as this is the first serial I am viewing after a hiatus of 11 plus years.   I really had never been the fan of khushi character therefore, my interpretation gives no sense.  

Here for arnav to take unilateral decisions is feasible only when there is cooperation at home.   Anjali always had a way of doing things, so what works ultimately is her decisions not any one else.  

For Anjali to learn and accept the decision of her brother will take place only when her illusion castle is burnt and further when Arnav distances himself from Anjali.   But for all this to happen we as viewers should have patience and CV should give a proper treatment.

pisces25

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Dear Anna,

Bang on Devu. I think everyone was aware that Anjali will bring in Shyam because she did not know the truth. But the way the script is - that she is going behind her brother - not acceptable. Maybe she could have taken a strong stand against Arnav and asked for Shyam rather than cheating on Arnav first and then making the decision. This makes her seem dumb to me. Again - there is an extent to being delusional. She cannot be okay with Khushi and with Shyam at the same time. When will she start thinking about the whole confrontation. So she is practically a bimbo. 

When Arnav had a MU - he never failed to look from both povs. Yes the initial reaction was understood. But yet he was always conflicted between mind and heart. Here Anjali does not even seem to ponder once that maybe his brother could be right. Maybe Khushi and NK could be right. Why? I cannot sympathesize with her character anymore. I could initially - but not now. If she really wants her husband - she needs to take a decision and maybe leave the house and go. She needs to choose like Arnav did. But she wants best of both worlds without thinking - that's not a love story that I signed up for - Its Anjali Shyam and the villain brother's story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vimmiyapisces25

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
WAnt to tell Anna:

ASR is no less to not blame..
He is claiming high security and court orders..Where is it..
Shyamu is coming and going out of RM..so easilyShocked

He saw so many suspicious things happening in RM during Mehendi..Extra wires for special equipment, worker doing something with lights on stairs, he saw someone looking suspicious as shyam (dholi)..no follow up.
He heard shyamu telling him..he will keep coming and meeting anji in hospital..
He is keeping mum and not telling his beloved Di..that shyamu himself told him about khushi's obsessionWacko
Why he not telling what he went thru kidnapping..all thanks to her husband..

Sorry, ASR character is also to be blamed...by giving half-cooked truth to family and ordering to follow rather opening full truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11mpk2011TheSmurfs..ObliViate..

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Updated on page 3.  Thanks Anna!

Go to top