Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 3)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
GR8 idea then we all can quit watching this crap.

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I feel your frustation completely and respect your opinion as well but really?? the title?? - super dislike it my friendDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Anna, change the title... I know how much you love Arnav, but then there are a lot of people who are damn possessive about him... They might get offended baby

I have lost all hopes from the show... I had started watching this show for Arnav-Anjali bonding, but today I feel like pushing her off cliff...

And yes, Arnav can die.. I think Shyam can kill Arnav... he will not even need to redeem because Khushi is a naive person... She always feels that 'kisike saath na insaafi nahin honi chahiye', but that is only for Shyam.. so this time too she will maaf karo him... Khushi is such a selfless character that she will easily forgive everybody and go back to Lucknow... And this will be the ultimate punishment to Arnav for all that he did for such a maha aatma, selfless naive soul called Khushi...

And this will help me the most, for I will be released from IPK effect... I can happily move on !!!!

Stern Smile LOL Chalo Shyam hero jo hai! Yes he should kill Arnav.
I can move on.
mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Res

*RANT ALERT*

Anna - If this is a petition, where do i sign??

Khushi - today was character assassination complete.  And CV's spare me the goodness crap.  Because this claim of "goodness" that you are attaching with her, comes with a price.  A price that she herself along with others have had to pay. 
When she first found out, it was a tough call.  And she chose an option that went with her then character.  I was hoping for an acknowledgement that despite her "good" intentions, her decision had backfired.  He continued to lust after her. 
Then came the fateful day of the terrace scene.  She figured that the news of the pregnancy had changed him.  I personally didn't agree with that...but I couldn't judge her for it. 
Then came the kidnapping drama - where she clearly knew what he was capable of
   a) He was still lusting after her
   b) He was scheming to kill her husband for his money
   c) among other things
And yet she believes that he has changed???  She is willing to trust her twice failed before instinct about this man over that of her husband? What side is her brain?? Or is there any? Wah kya soch hai!!
I loved who she was...flawed who was quick to own up to her mistakes.  And I was loving the way things were turning out for them in their relationship.  No, not the romance but the bond.  And now this - no desk is strong enough to take the abuse anymore.  They have completely assassinated her character to fit her into an SP mold of sacrificial bahus.  She wasn't that to begin with.  She was a spunky girl with an impulsive nature, who made mistakes.  And I loved her for that.

Anjali  - My friend once wrote an OS on her.  What if she was like Kaiser Soze from Usual Suspects?  We called her Gleezer Soze.  She is a disgrace to the best written villain in the history of cinema.  She loves to play victim.  She loves to manipulate her "victimized" status to get what she wants.  She is wants to take advantage of the emotional attachment that her brother/family feels for her to get what she wants.  And yet, she is sabse achchi.  Wah! kya soch hai.

Dadi - Most regressive, shallow, poorly etched character in the show.  She is willing to believe someone who she has never met and disregard her grandson.  Wah! Kya soch hai.

Arnav - I love the character.  Among all the inconsistencies, he has maintained some level of consistency.  But, how could he not do a bg check after his slimy BIL confessed to his lust for another woman.  How could he not investigate further after his wife told him that shyam was responsible for the kidnapping?  What happened to the shrewd businessman?  Wah! Kya soch hai.

And the most outrageous fact is that all of the above to give Shyam...the worst written caricature of a villain...a way back into the story...into the main frame.

They think we are idiots...and we must be for putting up with this crapfest.

Sorry for the rant but i am grateful for the space Anna!

Deepali...If i never appreciated you for your talent, I bow down to you for your maturity as a professional for leaving this show.  Good luck with your future pursuits.

Edited by mommy2000 - 07 September 2012 at 10:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Ace11HorizonTheSmurfsmpk2011Arielranjithapisces25KeshriyavasirajuInfofanSunoNa...momma1128..ObliViate..

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Please change the Title..not sounding good. I know your anger but , we donnot want any harm to Arnav, No way..Please change the title if you love Arnav. Already Ekta Mai's writer is writing the story of IPKKND what more you expect from him. Payal already left, now slowly all will leave the show and Anajli ki Prem Kahani, or Iss Anjali key Pyaar ko Kyaa Naam doon? Kill Khushi's character also, at after dieing she may get some respect from RM cartoons. Arnav care her but now Cvs want her to become another victim, before that kill her. I want Arnav and Khushi leave RM and buy some another Mansion and Love there, stop feeding RM cartoons specially Anjali..we will see the Fun.

PLease Change the Title..it is giving me tears..Please Change it..CVs visit our IF, I donot want them to get any ideas like this ASR is pillar of IPKKND. Please edit your title.

Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 07 September 2012 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs..ObliViate..

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
RES because either he should die, or he needs to burn the house down with them all in it - MUKTIII

Edit -
Okay this is what is smacking us all in the face about the injustice which is happening (quick Kh there is na insaafi happening here! wait... nevermindsss)

1) Khushi knows that Shyam is a leech, Shyam is a liar, Shyam did not change with the love of this wife, with the love of this family, from becoming a father.  Shyam in fact, openely mauled Khushi while living in the house and when her husband was out of the picture and his wife very much pregnant (use your imagination here about here about the visual and create a bump kay?) he was at his most skeeviest.  Now, she AGAIN unilaterally has decided Khushi knows best, uses best judgement and should grant Shyam the benefit of the doubt because DI's love for an unworthy man outweighs the love, honor and respect for her husband/boyfriend/fiance/mancandy whatever title she has donned to du jour to ASR.  The fact that Shyam tried to kill her and her husband does not outweigh anything over DI.

2) Anjali and Dadi are manipulative beyond for reasons I don't understand except for selfish selfcenteredness.  Anjali has successful becoming a lying delusional vamp after her Shyamua crack, Pujali has now become the antithesis of that by scheming, lying and cheating the LOVE her brother has for her.  How utterly low can someone get to calculate and manipulate the LOVE someone has for them to achieve something that they know is wrong.  She knows it is wrong or she does not want to give up on her life of luxury in Chotte's home, otherwise this lousy excuse of a victim (victims do not knowingly play such devious emotionally manipulative games) should leave and go to Shyam.  The problem is not that she needs Shyam.  She needs Shyam IN HER BROTHER'S HOME.  She gets no respect from me.  And let's not talk about her aged accomplice in all things underhanded.  Who apparently doesnt place any fault for Shyam's wandering weiner with Shyam but instead on the woman.  Wah! Wah!

3) Akash and Mami - living and breathing ASR and understand fully the kind of man Shyam is but wait DI!  DI must have her toy or else she will throw a bloody tantrum and starve.  SO LET HER!  That is what we do with our picky eater kids.  Put out the food, when they are hungry they will eat. 

4) ASR.  Brain ki chutti bahut din ho chuki hai, but they have to do that because Shyam needs to live, and he needs to live only in ASR's house.  But I still feel for him because the na insaafi is his and his alone.  He is fighting the fight for the dimaag because the dil can be fooled with various amounts of snake oil and that is what all these blood suckers are peddling.

THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SUCKING HIS BLOOD, THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF LEECHES IS CHOOSING TO PANDER TO THE QUEEN LEECH'S HISSY FIT FOR HER LECH AND DOING IT ON THE BACK OF THE PERSON WHO THEY LIVE OFF OF AND WHO THEY WISH TO STEP ALL OVER 

ASR's love means nothing, ASR's life means nothing, ASR's needs means nothing
ASR's house and money mean everything
They should kill him off or they should kill off everyone else.  This is a travesty.

Make Khushi a mahaan at the cost of her self respect.  Make the pious Di and Dadi combo the biggest vamps on the show.  Show a villain so dangerous we all bloody laugh when he is on screen.  And show the mighty ASR being pecked to death by the hens in his roost.

Just kill him, the show, the characters.  Please just do it.  It's dead anyway.

Edited by momma1128 - 07 September 2012 at 10:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Ace11ArielKeshriyamommy2000pisces25InfofanSunoNa...--Anna--

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by ranjitha

Anna, change the title... I know how much you love Arnav, but then there are a lot of people who are damn possessive about him... They might get offended baby

I have lost all hopes from the show... I had started watching this show for Arnav-Anjali bonding, but today I feel like pushing her off cliff...

And yes, Arnav can die.. I think Shyam can kill Arnav... he will not even need to redeem because Khushi is a naive person... She always feels that 'kisike saath na insaafi nahin honi chahiye', but that is only for Shyam.. so this time too she will maaf karo him... Khushi is such a selfless character that she will easily forgive everybody and go back to Lucknow... And this will be the ultimate punishment to Arnav for all that he did for such a maha aatma, selfless naive soul called Khushi...

And this will help me the most, for I will be released from IPK effect... I can happily move on !!!!

Stern Smile LOL Chalo Shyam hero jo hai! Yes he should kill Arnav.
I can move on.

yes Shyam and Khushi are the leads... chalo maine maan liya.. ab mujhe is torture se koi bachao plshhh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arielpisces25SunoNa...

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
They r just butchering Khushi's character. Shyam himself has told her that he wanted to kill Arnav for money.How can she forget that?will a woman forgive a man who tried to kill her husband?
Arnav has also made it clear that he hates Shyam.still she wants to be mother India.
I feel as a wife Anjali is so supportive.she just listens to what her husband says.even goes against her loving brother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22TheSmurfs

Go to top