Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 2)

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by starry66

dont like you title...makes me wnaCry

I am sorry to say but Arnav is my favorite character - first they messed him up but now when they are getting him back slowly - they are again showing everyone mess him up. I am done seeing everyone just lying to him now. If Anjali really wants Shyam back - she needs to quit lying and cheating - and just bring him in and take a stand. This going behind the back of a brother who gave all his life for you - Are you kidding me?

And there is a limit to being delusional. 
yeah i agree!! not liking the surrent track!! i really wish we could have old ipk back!!

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Arnav should just take a flamethrower and burn down Raizada Mansion with Snake, Glee, Daadi...

Seriously I am tired of this!In just few weeks they have turned this show into a melodramtic infinitely repeated saasbahu drama which I never signed up to see! They have ruined the once beautiful story and the magic is completely gone, better to end the show I say we have enough rona dhona happening on TV. Why not show something else I bet if they show happy moments or even ARHI for like a whole week TRP's will rise and oh include a promo. This Saas Bahu won't get them anything because other shows are better at showing this and this is not their forte.I can't believe this team of writers/PH why can't the create a certain standard by creating path-breaking TV content why  fall down to cheap TRP tactics?  Why take focus from creative content and create a jerky narration. Seriously just give us our IPKKND back!

Coming to the character oh my! Daadi is just from another planet OKAY! she has the most regressive thoughts uff crazy aurat just go join the congress. When Arnav told her he almost died did you see that Censored she is almost like I don't care for you it's all about ANJALIII!!! Where in her morals does it say that a man should be a ghar jamai for the rest of his life, live on his wifes money which has been given to her by her brother. I am fed up tired of these people bull shiz!!!

Anjali is a selfish airhead How old is this lady? Probably in her 30's which sane woman throws tantrums like this?What a calculative manipulator knows how to use everyones weakness to her benefit I am repulsed by this woman.

Khushi well she has officially joined the SP bahu group congrats!!

Arnav dimaag is on chutti.

Edited by pisces25 - 07 September 2012 at 11:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11AerynTheDailyRushgeetmaanluvHorizonKeshriyamommy2000momma1128Channa_mereyaaSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL This was my reaction reading the title.

Oh gosh Anna, what can I say apart that I so understand you!!

This show has become a real frustrating illogical mess Angry.

*rant alert, you've been warned, enter with caution*

Anjali - what to say about that woman. A woman for whom I should feel sympathy for, a woman I should pity but alas I feel not a single thing for her!!! I don't feel sorry for her at all, there I said it.
Why? Because the execution was so bad that it left a bad taste in my mouth Ouch When the woman herself never care for the baby's wellfare why should I? Anjali can't walk properly but she can go here and there at full speed to save her husband? She walks on glass pieces once then twice and her only concern is Shyam Confused She wakes up from her trauma but instead of being devastated at the loss of her baby she's back to manipulating everyone to have her pati dev with her Silly
Speaking of the baby what happened to its corpse? Why no one is claiming it? Don't they need to perform its last rite? I hope that they won't put a ekta on us and bham baby is fine Shyam has stolen it Dead

Mami - What's up with her? She heard herself that Shyam was ready to divorce Anji. She has noted the fushiness of him a long time back even before the whole Khushi fiasco!! Why this U turn?

Khushi - Just when I began to be OK with her then THIS AngryAngry What is it with that woman and complete lack of common sense!! She out of everyone has seen the most of Shyam's real nature. For god sake she knows he is a cheater, a kidnapper and a killer, she has seen and experienced all these facets of his why oh why does she thinks he has changed and is of no danger to be around Confused What good can he do to Anji?!

Dadi - no word for that woman. She appears after 14 years and thinks she knows best. She has not an inkling of what her grandchildren have shaped up to be but still she is throwing her unwanted two cents Angry The woman who never wanted to see her grandchildren's faces for 14 years accepts to see a stranger and believes him blindly Stern Smile

ASR - nowadays he is the only one with some sense but even he has been butchered to some extent Ouch The guy threw Shyam out but never bothered to keep track of him Confused He saw the cameras' bill but yet does not investigate Shocked

Shyam - not interested in him. He is not worth redemption now. Nothing will be able to redeem him. And what is it with Shyam that he can miraculously escape each friggin' time. Is everyone so guillible that he can bride them all - the dhol wala, the electricians, now the nurse Shocked
Does he have an invisibility cloak that he can bypass Arnav's high security !!!

I am Broken Heart at the rate in which this show is degrading

Edited by Aeryn - 07 September 2012 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11fareepisces25

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
after watching todays epi i really appreciate deepaliClap atleast she is out of the mess and the sinking ship. hope barun and sanaya realises it soon but i know they are too committed professional and honest actors to leave itCry 
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

well to accommodate princess anjali .. who is clearly the lead.. they have to sacrifice the old lead. just when khushi was shown to support an be the only hope of arnav... cv's had to do this so anjali can get her happy ending. 

its clear khushi is there least favorite character.. even thought she is technically the lead. they r also barely maintaining arnav character.. cuz his main priority is an will always be DI ! n shyam is coming in an out of his house and he hasnt the slightest clue, no idea abt the cameras even after he saw the bill, no questions or thoughts on how MC happened. he has never bothered to collet evidence of his kidnapping... where is the shrewd and Harvard educated arnav.. where is the khushi that slapped shyam ??

plz god let her tell arnav n not go behind his back like anjali.. 

both the leads have been dumbed down.. khushi more n anjali to the point she is clinically insane so shyam can look really evil an clever... what the... 

i have lost hope for these cv;s 

only in this show evil wins and good is stupid .. always

That is very true. They dumbed down Arnav to such an extent when it comes to Shyam - that I do not even want to say. I have felt this from the kidnapping track also - when he threw Shyam out and all he was worried was about Khushi and Anjali and forgetting completely about Shyam. He should have done what was supposed to be done then - put shyam behind bars. I think proofs would have been difficult to find once you are away from the crime scene - but nevertheless they should have definitely played ithis all out in a better way.

Do not get me started with Khushi. I can never forget those 3 days of Shyam's insult and as a girl I was DISGUSTED. So if they keep talking about self respect - then they have shoved it down the gutter and none of it even makes sense now.

Dadi and Anjali - Phew! Heights of being delusional. So Shyam trumps Arnav now? Great then I am desperately waiting for the day when Arnav breaks all his connection with his so called family. Because this time he needs to. Or may I add just DIe.

Edited by --Anna-- - 07 September 2012 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Aeryngeetmaanluvpisces25

TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I found this post rather amusing.
I dont disagree nor agree with it...i respect ur opinion.
having read most of ur previous posts about bieng a arnav fan this is a shocker. lol

im not liking it at all...in fact i made a post this week about being married to this show ill be watching and putting up with all the bullshit they throw at me. but seeing all the negaticity today on the forum..makes me wanna change my mind.
although, i still have a pinch of hope.

but then this being a indian soap..that too daily... one cant really expect any logic.

as die hard fans, we just have dumb down to the characters level and just enjoy or weep their bullcrap.LOL

I want a rift between arnav and anjali. now THAT is drama!

Edited by rushi - 07 September 2012 at 9:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Anna, change the title... I know how much you love Arnav, but then there are a lot of people who are damn possessive about him... They might get offended baby

I have lost all hopes from the show... I had started watching this show for Arnav-Anjali bonding, but today I feel like pushing her off cliff...

And yes, Arnav can die.. I think Shyam can kill Arnav... he will not even need to redeem because Khushi is a naive person... She always feels that 'kisike saath na insaafi nahin honi chahiye', but that is only for Shyam.. so this time too she will maaf karo him... Khushi is such a selfless character that she will easily forgive everybody and go back to Lucknow... And this will be the ultimate punishment to Arnav for all that he did for such a maha aatma, selfless naive soul called Khushi...

And this will help me the most, for I will be released from IPK effect... I can happily move on !!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynmpk2011Keshriyapisces25mommy2000SunoNa....Sad.But.True.

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

who has self-respect, even we are going to lose that if something of this sort happens.

I would say it was nothing but nonsense till now. How bad can one be a poor judgement of character? Especially if Khushi tends to bring back Shyam - then yes they have practically lived up to the fact that Khushi can never ever judge any character rightly in the show.

Damn! And this was the time - she should have stood by Arnav and not acted like a mahaan aatma. If anything happens to her because of Shyam - she will have only herself to blame. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11AerynSiri22pisces25SunoNa...

Go to top