Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 12)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Khushi is not sacrificing and selfish but STUPID. Wel I never liked her anyway so no disappointments. I used to fast forward Anji/Shyamu scenes and see only ASR/KHushi scenes. Now with khushi being so dumb I can't even watch her talking and convincing ASR about giving shyamu another chance.

And where is my shatir dimaag wala ASR? Cry

He's the one reason I fell in love with the show. I can't see him being weak not for Khushi and certainly not for his Di.

You're right Anna Cv's kill ASR off I'll be done with the show and move on..

Shatir wala gaya tel lene!
He is slowly becoming SP ka dikra Khushi is almost finished in becoming a complete SP bahi and he is slowly on his way to become a dikra!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
ya true plz cv's kill arshi n make shyali love story then i'll happily quit the show.anyways now itself i'm not watching frm last 5 days.
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
NOTE :

I am getting this thread closed myself. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments - Believe me I had no intention but as an ardent fan - I cannot stick to nonsense. 

For those who think that I do not blame Arnav - oh definitely yes - The creatives have dumbed his character to such an extent to show Shyam intelligent - and that is my deepest regret from Arnav's character since the kidnapping track ended - as you will see me pointing out in the first few pages of discussion. They have messed up ASR to bring back Shyam and they have made Khushi's self respect a joke constantly when it comes to Shyam. The leads have been practically made props of Shyam Manohar Jha and nothing else.

I want Arnav's character to be killed before they butcher him to an extent from where there is no coming back. The line has to be crossed - and I talk about Arnav because I am his fan. So before they mess ASR completely and make him seem ridiculous - they better kill it.

No hard feelings please.

Love Anna

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22..sur..pisces25SunoNa...ChitraFmomma1128

Go to top