Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 11)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Anna -

Ditto::
 I too want ASR to be killed by Shyam himself in front of Khushi and Anjali .

Anjali will clap and say " Inhone mujhse bahut pyar karte hai "

Khushi will say " Devi maiya aapke kripa se  main bahut acche se vidhba hone ke sab rasam manaungi "

We who watch the serial for ASR will sigh in relief .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11ranjithampk2011Divya429momma1128--Anna--

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by mommy2000

Res

*RANT ALERT*

Anna - If this is a petition, where do i sign??

Khushi - today was character assassination complete.  And CV's spare me the goodness crap.  Because this claim of "goodness" that you are attaching with her, comes with a price.  A price that she herself along with others have had to pay. 
When she first found out, it was a tough call.  And she chose an option that went with her then character.  I was hoping for an acknowledgement that despite her "good" intentions, her decision had backfired.  He continued to lust after her. 
Then came the fateful day of the terrace scene.  She figured that the news of the pregnancy had changed him.  I personally didn't agree with that...but I couldn't judge her for it. 
Then came the kidnapping drama - where she clearly knew what he was capable of
   a) He was still lusting after her
   b) He was scheming to kill her husband for his money
   c) among other things
And yet she believes that he has changed???  She is willing to trust her twice failed before instinct about this man over that of her husband? What side is her brain?? Or is there any? Wah kya soch hai!!
I loved who she was...flawed who was quick to own up to her mistakes.  And I was loving the way things were turning out for them in their relationship.  No, not the romance but the bond.  And now this - no desk is strong enough to take the abuse anymore.  They have completely assassinated her character to fit her into an SP mold of sacrificial bahus.  She wasn't that to begin with.  She was a spunky girl with an impulsive nature, who made mistakes.  And I loved her for that.

Anjali  - My friend once wrote an OS on her.  What if she was like Kaiser Soze from Usual Suspects?  We called her Gleezer Soze.  She is a disgrace to the best written villain in the history of cinema.  She loves to play victim.  She loves to manipulate her "victimized" status to get what she wants.  She is wants to take advantage of the emotional attachment that her brother/family feels for her to get what she wants.  And yet, she is sabse achchi.  Wah! kya soch hai.

Dadi - Most regressive, shallow, poorly etched character in the show.  She is willing to believe someone who she has never met and disregard her grandson.  Wah! Kya soch hai.

Arnav - I love the character.  Among all the inconsistencies, he has maintained some level of consistency.  But, how could he not do a bg check after his slimy BIL confessed to his lust for another woman.  How could he not investigate further after his wife told him that shyam was responsible for the kidnapping?  What happened to the shrewd businessman?  Wah! Kya soch hai.

And the most outrageous fact is that all of the above to give Shyam...the worst written caricature of a villain...a way back into the story...into the main frame.

They think we are idiots...and we must be for putting up with this crapfest.

Sorry for the rant but i am grateful for the space Anna!

Deepali...If i never appreciated you for your talent, I bow down to you for your maturity as a professional for leaving this show.  Good luck with your future pursuits.

what kind of identical tamatars in this ghoongat?  freaky. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommy2000

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

RES because either he should die, or he needs to burn the house down with them all in it - MUKTIII

Edit -
Okay this is what is smacking us all in the face about the injustice which is happening (quick Kh there is na insaafi happening here! wait... nevermindsss)

1) Khushi knows that Shyam is a leech, Shyam is a liar, Shyam did not change with the love of this wife, with the love of this family, from becoming a father.  Shyam in fact, openely mauled Khushi while living in the house and when her husband was out of the picture and his wife very much pregnant (use your imagination here about here about the visual and create a bump kay?) he was at his most skeeviest.  Now, she AGAIN unilaterally has decided Khushi knows best, uses best judgement and should grant Shyam the benefit of the doubt because DI's love for an unworthy man outweighs the love, honor and respect for her husband/boyfriend/fiance/mancandy whatever title she has donned to du jour to ASR.  The fact that Shyam tried to kill her and her husband does not outweigh anything over DI.

2) Anjali and Dadi are manipulative beyond for reasons I don't understand except for selfish selfcenteredness.  Anjali has successful becoming a lying delusional vamp after her Shyamua crack, Pujali has now become the antithesis of that by scheming, lying and cheating the LOVE her brother has for her.  How utterly low can someone get to calculate and manipulate the LOVE someone has for them to achieve something that they know is wrong.  She knows it is wrong or she does not want to give up on her life of luxury in Chotte's home, otherwise this lousy excuse of a victim (victims do not knowingly play such devious emotionally manipulative games) should leave and go to Shyam.  The problem is not that she needs Shyam.  She needs Shyam IN HER BROTHER'S HOME.  She gets no respect from me.  And let's not talk about her aged accomplice in all things underhanded.  Who apparently doesnt place any fault for Shyam's wandering weiner with Shyam but instead on the woman.  Wah! Wah!

3) Akash and Mami - living and breathing ASR and understand fully the kind of man Shyam is but wait DI!  DI must have her toy or else she will throw a bloody tantrum and starve.  SO LET HER!  That is what we do with our picky eater kids.  Put out the food, when they are hungry they will eat. 

4) ASR.  Brain ki chutti bahut din ho chuki hai, but they have to do that because Shyam needs to live, and he needs to live only in ASR's house.  But I still feel for him because the na insaafi is his and his alone.  He is fighting the fight for the dimaag because the dil can be fooled with various amounts of snake oil and that is what all these blood suckers are peddling.

THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SUCKING HIS BLOOD, THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF LEECHES IS CHOOSING TO PANDER TO THE QUEEN LEECH'S HISSY FIT FOR HER LECH AND DOING IT ON THE BACK OF THE PERSON WHO THEY LIVE OFF OF AND WHO THEY WISH TO STEP ALL OVER 

ASR's love means nothing, ASR's life means nothing, ASR's needs means nothing
ASR's house and money mean everything
They should kill him off or they should kill off everyone else.  This is a travesty.

Make Khushi a mahaan at the cost of her self respect.  Make the pious Di and Dadi combo the biggest vamps on the show.  Show a villain so dangerous we all bloody laugh when he is on screen.  And show the mighty ASR being pecked to death by the hens in his roost.

Just kill him, the show, the characters.  Please just do it.  It's dead anyway.

@bold: touche 
Even the damn new nurse cheats him wohuCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

My mum was so frustrated today, she said this man needs to throw each and evryone out from his home, looks like he is born to get cheated and serve for those money leeching souls. 

Kushi talks about getting justice to shyam and hides the fact that she saw shyam from arnav.. *someone shoot me plz* 
and Anjali she is all about i me myself.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11ranjithamomma1128--Anna--

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I am totally with you sister..

My heart is shattered in to tiny pieces seeing today's episode. What on earth are they smoking? Did you hear the new writer is the same person who wrote Ekta's Kasautii Zindagi Kay? I have seen that show and if IPK is going to take the Kekta route, you might be right abt the show ending with Arnav's death or him returning to death with plastic surgery!!

What is with Khushi's suffering being trivialized by each and every person including Arnav? Dadi treats her like dirt and yet he doesnt do anything. She is here to sit and suffer is it? I hope I never become the DIL of such a household.. Raizada's and their reeti rivaaz, my foot! I know Khushi came in to this house in the wrong way but what about Payal? How come they didnt show any development in her story? So much so that Deepali quit, smart move I think.

I hope Garima's truth coming out will place the total focus on ArHi now. It is their story at the end of the day.. I think 4 Lions have forgotten that.

Awesome post and sad to know ur not seeing the show lately. The last 2 epis were good to be honest but I am very skeptical about where they are going because of DB negotiating her contract to get more footage. She is not even that gr8 an actress for crying out loud.

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
this is the most ridiculous post i hv cum acoross among all other ridiculous posts i see in this forum everyday...if we r watching the same shw...then NONE of the characters hv been ruined so far...in our real life too we do face confusions. ...we do hv misunderstandings...but that doesnt mean we r going out of our character...even if they shw slight change in characters isnt it realistic nd happns with every1 with changing circumstances...whats the big deal...geez...i guess the easiest way to get a headache is to jus look at the posts in the forum for 5 mins

TheSmurfs

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
AGREE with you guys...I am only watching show for Arnav. But what the hell they are doing to this show. God, If Arnav will go, I won't watch the show and we won't waste our blood in all stress and all the rage...GOD...!!!
Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
send him to that meeting in London that never happened and let the plane crash and he can die. The end. Hello Life!!
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Khushi is not sacrificing and selfish but STUPID. Wel I never liked her anyway so no disappointments. I used to fast forward Anji/Shyamu scenes and see only ASR/KHushi scenes. Now with khushi being so dumb I can't even watch her talking and convincing ASR about giving shyamu another chance.

And where is my shatir dimaag wala ASR? Cry

He's the one reason I fell in love with the show.  I can't see him being weak not for Khushi and certainly not for his Di.

You're right Anna Cv's kill ASR off I'll be done with the show and move on..

Fazila~

Go to top