Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12* (Page 10)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
edited by post on pg. 1 

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by mommy2000

Originally posted by chillygirl

I agree with u but arnav is no less.
That dadi of his was questioning khushi's character again and again and not even once did he sickos lose his contract marriage. Why?

If u have seen today's episode, khushi is repeatedly insulted by dadi but he niether stands up for khushi nor even consoles her. Why?

He remembers what Shyam did to anjali but why did he forget what he did to khushi?

So not even arnav is perfect and cvs have ruined him as well

In the entire ensemble, only shyam is perfect.LOL

no both koosi and shyam are perfect, so shyamu should kill anji and arnav and get married to koosi...
Arnav is the base of all problems, anything and everything he does in this world is no less than Kasab's crime, so he should be killed first (the ultimate redemption), followed by poojali.. then all problems will be solved.. Koosi can get her big fat dream wedding.. she will be the rani sahiba of her shyamu and they both can do only Rabba Veys, because other than a certain analyser, nobody else feels Shyamu has any diii
Ranju,
Brilliant idea buddy, kill both Arnav and Anjali, the root cause of all prob.
Shyamu and Khushi-G can open a jalebi shop and also give part time coaching classes on Daiyaa ho type dance form !
ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

One final note... This show is turning into Kasathotti Zindagi kii Dwitiy

CVs, end this show before every character gets assasinated to the maximum possible extent !!! JUST END IT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11pisces25mommy2000

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

That dadi of his was questioning khushi's character again and again and not even once did he sickos lose his contract marriage. Why?

If u have seen today's episode, khushi is repeatedly insulted by dadi but he niether stands up for khushi nor even consoles her. Why?

He remembers what Shyam did to anjali but why did he forget what he did to khushi?

no both koosi and shyam are perfect, so shyamu should kill anji and arnav and get married to koosi...
Arnav is the base of all problems, anything and everything he does in this world is no less than Kasab's crime, so he should be killed first (the ultimate redemption), followed by poojali.. then all problems will be solved.. Koosi can get her big fat dream wedding.. she will be the rani sahiba of her shyamu and they both can do only Rabba Veys, because other than a certain analyser, nobody else feels Shyamu has any diii
Ranju,
Shyamu and Khushi-G can open a jalebi shop and also give part time coaching classes on Daiyaa ho type dance form !

They shall play 'I fall you catch' game too !!!
Me leaving Madhu.. catch ya tomorrow Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Yes atleast his negativity is consistent and doesn't swing like others

</div>
<div>

</div>

What are you saying? Didnt you see the regret in his eyes when he said sorry (in his mind) to anji before killing her baby? Didnt you see the love in his eyes when he was staring, sorry looking at koosi? He is a changed man now... Koosi can never ever be wrong and today if her naive, innocent heart feels that Shyam is a changed man, then it must be right... Dont tag him as negative please.. It will hurt koosi Cry</font>
oh sorry I was so repulsed by poojali that I didn't see the sorry tears in shyamwa's eyes. Poor guy.
Ok sarcasm apart, khushi should actually become a saint and go to Himalayas, she is too stupid for this world. I mean she of all ppl was defending Shyam

<div>

I understand da... She is too naive and innocent and child like.. doesnt fit to this world where shaitaans like ASR live... But please dont call Shyam as shaitaan.. he has crawled from bathroom to middle of the road and redeemed himself.. he is the new hero of IPK</font>
yaah Shyam is the new hero and poojali the new heroine. Arnav and khushi should seriously leave and form thier own beauty and beast story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11ranjitha

--BS_pankha-- Senior Member
--BS_pankha--
--BS_pankha--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
the title made me sad..:(
mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mpk2011

Ranju,

They shall play 'I fall you catch' game too !!!
Me leaving Madhu.. catch ya tomorrow Smile

Gud nite dear !
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Khushi is such Wife that she is ready to sacrifice her husband and become a widow for her husband's sister's sake .

Nayee soch indeed !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11

Go to top