Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Yes atleast his negativity is consistent and doesn't swing like others

What are you saying? Didnt you see the regret in his eyes when he said sorry (in his mind) to anji before killing her baby? Didnt you see the love in his eyes when he was staring, sorry looking at koosi? He is a changed man now... Koosi can never ever be wrong and today if her naive, innocent heart feels that Shyam is a changed man, then it must be right... Dont tag him as negative please.. It will hurt koosi 😭
ranjitha thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

If Arnav die 

M die

luv arnav 2 da core. 

pliss dnt sayz stuffs lyk dis... plisss frnd

waise KILL- 4 letters means to die. 

Die has 3 letters

4-3-= 1 person

4 symbolizes the eternal truth, the truth of Moses

3 is holy trinity. 

But then the question arises who should die? Not Arnav, but Anjali. now you  may ask why? Read me carefully here. 

Anjali- has six letters

we all know six means sex. Now Anjali is playing the game of Hide and Seek with everyone because she wants Shyam. Isnt it? Yes. Read on. 

Hide = 4 letters

Seek = 4 letters  

4 as we know symbolises the truth. 

Connecting the dots, Anjali wants sex from Shyam. But going back to the topic of the post, KILL, we can conclude that Anjali will die after having sex with Shyam, as then the truth of Hide and Seek will come out. 

Thanks Anna!

*Runs Away*

😆

was thinking aap abhi tak is post mein tapki kyun nahin 😆
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ranjitha

</div>
<div>

What are you saying? Didnt you see the regret in his eyes when he said sorry (in his mind) to anji before killing her baby? Didnt you see the love in his eyes when he was staring, sorry looking at koosi? He is a changed man now... Koosi can never ever be wrong and today if her naive, innocent heart feels that Shyam is a changed man, then it must be right... Dont tag him as negative please.. It will hurt koosi 😭</font>

oh sorry I was so repulsed by poojali that I didn't see the sorry tears in shyamwa's eyes. Poor guy.
Ok sarcasm apart, khushi should actually become a saint and go to Himalayas, she is too stupid for this world. I mean she of all ppl was defending Shyam

was thinking aap abhi tak is post mein tapki kyun nahin 😆

ha- ha my mind was doodling else where. i am like didi that way.  par ab aagayi na! 

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dont worry , some characrters r running away, sham will murder those who remain and anjli will be happy - sham cant do no wrong, aap bhi naa?
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

What are you saying? Didnt you see the regret in his eyes when he said sorry (in his mind) to anji before killing her baby? Didnt you see the love in his eyes when he was staring, sorry looking at koosi? He is a changed man now... Koosi can never ever be wrong and today if her naive, innocent heart feels that Shyam is a changed man, then it must be right... Dont tag him as negative please.. It will hurt koosi 😭

🤣

Yeh Khushi aur uski Bhalupan.

A love for flesh eating monsters of the weird and dark snake filled jungles.

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
It was good to read you again Anna but sorry it had to be about the killing of IPKKND.  You are right it is dying one day at a time.  I haven't watch in a week and I use to watch once online then of SP everyday.  Now, I can't stand to watch Anjali any longer plus the killing of ASR character along with Khushi's.🤢

If you are interested there is a petition started by Rima that will be sent to all heads of SP and IPKKND and we have over 700 signatures.  If you would like please sign, it is our last hope...
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Suchi and Vimmiya- Hey :) Good to see you guys. 

Belive me I myself am not watching the show. I am reading updates on twitter only because I want to keep that hope alive that the show will bounce back.

I always knew Anjali would be the one to get Shyam back - but there is a limit to being delusional. Khushi's character is being played with constantly and really this is not the time for her to act Mahaan and bring back Shyam. Dadi - okay I get it - even she is manipulated - but why cannot she give her grandson a chance and hear him out? If they have to get Shyam back - why stretch it!? Just let Dadi and Anjali get him - why involve khushi? And then dumb down ASR to bring back Shyam in because his di decides to go on bhook hartal or something? Will I be able to take THE ASR or THE KKGSR to go and get back the man who practically tried killing both of them? Will I see Arnav bow down to his di's wish when he himself threw the man out?

If they show - Arnav put in conditions to shyam's entry in the house - like maybe him staying in servant quarters or the outhouse - or maybe cut down all money flow to Anjali and Shyam and give Shyam the control of Anjali since the family believs in him - then would it be worth it and in character. Otherwise - Oh yeah! Let's cut ASR into a weak person and dumb him down constantly.

looks like they wish to stretch sham entry till ME, after all it is such an imp event, so they r dragging the espisodes these days while sagai, shagun, etc all flew by...and now no one talks when the wedding was supposed to be, is it called off?

ranjitha thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

oh sorry I was so repulsed by poojali that I didn't see the sorry tears in shyamwa's eyes. Poor guy.
Ok sarcasm apart, khushi should actually become a saint and go to Himalayas, she is too stupid for this world. I mean she of all ppl was defending Shyam

I understand da... She is too naive and innocent and child like.. doesnt fit to this world where shaitaans like ASR live... But please dont call Shyam as shaitaan.. he has crawled from bathroom to middle of the road and redeemed himself.. he is the new hero of IPK
Edited by ranjitha - 11 years ago
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no both koosi and shyam are perfect, so shyamu should kill anji and arnav and get married to koosi...
Arnav is the base of all problems, anything and everything he does in this world is no less than Kasab's crime, so he should be killed first (the ultimate redemption), followed by poojali.. then all problems will be solved.. Koosi can get her big fat dream wedding.. she will be the rani sahiba of her shyamu and they both can do only Rabba Veys, because other than a certain analyser, nobody else feels Shyamu has any diii

Ranju,
Brilliant idea buddy, kill both Arnav and Anjali, the root cause of all prob.
Shyamu and Khushi-G can open a jalebi shop and also give part time coaching classes on Daiyaa ho type dance form !