Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
after watching todays epi i really appreciate deepali👏 atleast she is out of the mess and the sinking ship. hope barun and sanaya realises it soon but i know they are too committed professional and honest actors to leave it😭 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

well to accommodate princess anjali .. who is clearly the lead.. they have to sacrifice the old lead. just when khushi was shown to support an be the only hope of arnav... cv's had to do this so anjali can get her happy ending. 

its clear khushi is there least favorite character.. even thought she is technically the lead. they r also barely maintaining arnav character.. cuz his main priority is an will always be DI ! n shyam is coming in an out of his house and he hasnt the slightest clue, no idea abt the cameras even after he saw the bill, no questions or thoughts on how MC happened. he has never bothered to collet evidence of his kidnapping... where is the shrewd and Harvard educated arnav.. where is the khushi that slapped shyam ??

plz god let her tell arnav n not go behind his back like anjali.. 

both the leads have been dumbed down.. khushi more n anjali to the point she is clinically insane so shyam can look really evil an clever... what the... 

i have lost hope for these cv;s 

only in this show evil wins and good is stupid .. always

That is very true. They dumbed down Arnav to such an extent when it comes to Shyam - that I do not even want to say. I have felt this from the kidnapping track also - when he threw Shyam out and all he was worried was about Khushi and Anjali and forgetting completely about Shyam. He should have done what was supposed to be done then - put shyam behind bars. I think proofs would have been difficult to find once you are away from the crime scene - but nevertheless they should have definitely played ithis all out in a better way.

Do not get me started with Khushi. I can never forget those 3 days of Shyam's insult and as a girl I was DISGUSTED. So if they keep talking about self respect - then they have shoved it down the gutter and none of it even makes sense now.

Dadi and Anjali - Phew! Heights of being delusional. So Shyam trumps Arnav now? Great then I am desperately waiting for the day when Arnav breaks all his connection with his so called family. Because this time he needs to. Or may I add just DIe.

Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I found this post rather amusing.
I dont disagree nor agree with it...i respect ur opinion.
having read most of ur previous posts about bieng a arnav fan this is a shocker. lol

im not liking it at all...in fact i made a post this week about being married to this show ill be watching and putting up with all the bullshit they throw at me. but seeing all the negaticity today on the forum..makes me wanna change my mind.
although, i still have a pinch of hope.

but then this being a indian soap..that too daily... one cant really expect any logic.

as die hard fans, we just have dumb down to the characters level and just enjoy or weep their bullcrap.😆

I want a rift between arnav and anjali. now THAT is drama!
Edited by rushi - 11 years ago
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anna, change the title... I know how much you love Arnav, but then there are a lot of people who are damn possessive about him... They might get offended baby

I have lost all hopes from the show... I had started watching this show for Arnav-Anjali bonding, but today I feel like pushing her off cliff...

And yes, Arnav can die.. I think Shyam can kill Arnav... he will not even need to redeem because Khushi is a naive person... She always feels that 'kisike saath na insaafi nahin honi chahiye', but that is only for Shyam.. so this time too she will maaf karo him... Khushi is such a selfless character that she will easily forgive everybody and go back to Lucknow... And this will be the ultimate punishment to Arnav for all that he did for such a maha aatma, selfless naive soul called Khushi...

And this will help me the most, for I will be released from IPK effect... I can happily move on !!!!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dkatmala

who has self-respect, even we are going to lose that if something of this sort happens.

I would say it was nothing but nonsense till now. How bad can one be a poor judgement of character? Especially if Khushi tends to bring back Shyam - then yes they have practically lived up to the fact that Khushi can never ever judge any character rightly in the show.

Damn! And this was the time - she should have stood by Arnav and not acted like a mahaan aatma. If anything happens to her because of Shyam - she will have only herself to blame. 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
GR8 idea then we all can quit watching this crap.
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I feel your frustation completely and respect your opinion as well but really?? the title?? - super dislike it my friend😒
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ranjitha

Anna, change the title... I know how much you love Arnav, but then there are a lot of people who are damn possessive about him... They might get offended baby

I have lost all hopes from the show... I had started watching this show for Arnav-Anjali bonding, but today I feel like pushing her off cliff...

And yes, Arnav can die.. I think Shyam can kill Arnav... he will not even need to redeem because Khushi is a naive person... She always feels that 'kisike saath na insaafi nahin honi chahiye', but that is only for Shyam.. so this time too she will maaf karo him... Khushi is such a selfless character that she will easily forgive everybody and go back to Lucknow... And this will be the ultimate punishment to Arnav for all that he did for such a maha aatma, selfless naive soul called Khushi...

And this will help me the most, for I will be released from IPK effect... I can happily move on !!!!

😳 😆 Chalo Shyam hero jo hai! Yes he should kill Arnav.
I can move on.
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

*RANT ALERT*

Anna - If this is a petition, where do i sign??

Khushi - today was character assassination complete.  And CV's spare me the goodness crap.  Because this claim of "goodness" that you are attaching with her, comes with a price.  A price that she herself along with others have had to pay. 
When she first found out, it was a tough call.  And she chose an option that went with her then character.  I was hoping for an acknowledgement that despite her "good" intentions, her decision had backfired.  He continued to lust after her. 
Then came the fateful day of the terrace scene.  She figured that the news of the pregnancy had changed him.  I personally didn't agree with that...but I couldn't judge her for it. 
Then came the kidnapping drama - where she clearly knew what he was capable of
   a) He was still lusting after her
   b) He was scheming to kill her husband for his money
   c) among other things
And yet she believes that he has changed???  She is willing to trust her twice failed before instinct about this man over that of her husband? What side is her brain?? Or is there any? Wah kya soch hai!!
I loved who she was...flawed who was quick to own up to her mistakes.  And I was loving the way things were turning out for them in their relationship.  No, not the romance but the bond.  And now this - no desk is strong enough to take the abuse anymore.  They have completely assassinated her character to fit her into an SP mold of sacrificial bahus.  She wasn't that to begin with.  She was a spunky girl with an impulsive nature, who made mistakes.  And I loved her for that.

Anjali  - My friend once wrote an OS on her.  What if she was like Kaiser Soze from Usual Suspects?  We called her Gleezer Soze.  She is a disgrace to the best written villain in the history of cinema.  She loves to play victim.  She loves to manipulate her "victimized" status to get what she wants.  She is wants to take advantage of the emotional attachment that her brother/family feels for her to get what she wants.  And yet, she is sabse achchi.  Wah! kya soch hai.

Dadi - Most regressive, shallow, poorly etched character in the show.  She is willing to believe someone who she has never met and disregard her grandson.  Wah! Kya soch hai.

Arnav - I love the character.  Among all the inconsistencies, he has maintained some level of consistency.  But, how could he not do a bg check after his slimy BIL confessed to his lust for another woman.  How could he not investigate further after his wife told him that shyam was responsible for the kidnapping?  What happened to the shrewd businessman?  Wah! Kya soch hai.

And the most outrageous fact is that all of the above to give Shyam...the worst written caricature of a villain...a way back into the story...into the main frame.

They think we are idiots...and we must be for putting up with this crapfest.

Sorry for the rant but i am grateful for the space Anna!

Deepali...If i never appreciated you for your talent, I bow down to you for your maturity as a professional for leaving this show.  Good luck with your future pursuits.

Edited by mommy2000 - 11 years ago
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Please change the Title..not sounding good. I know your anger but , we donnot want any harm to Arnav, No way..Please change the title if you love Arnav. Already Ekta Mai's writer is writing the story of IPKKND what more you expect from him. Payal already left, now slowly all will leave the show and Anajli ki Prem Kahani, or Iss Anjali key Pyaar ko Kyaa Naam doon? Kill Khushi's character also, at after dieing she may get some respect from RM cartoons. Arnav care her but now Cvs want her to become another victim, before that kill her. I want Arnav and Khushi leave RM and buy some another Mansion and Love there, stop feeding RM cartoons specially Anjali..we will see the Fun.

PLease Change the Title..it is giving me tears..Please Change it..CVs visit our IF, I donot want them to get any ideas like this ASR is pillar of IPKKND. Please edit your title.
Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 11 years ago