India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR- Creatives kill the character *page 12*

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Being an Arnav fan I am so done with this nonsense that I have to let it out. No - I am not watching the episodes these days - but frankly speaking even reading the updates makes me want to puke. Okay Yes - I always know Anjali would blackmail Arnav to bring Shyam back - but why stretch it to an extent that I cringe at the very thought of mention IPK? And what is this family's problem with lying? Can all the character for once just stop!? 

Khushi - Why is this character constantly molded according to the story? Excuse me - did she forget that Shyam Manohar Jha - to save his own self insulted her - her sister - her family for god sakes for 3 episodes? Is that what anyone self respecting girl would do? And how for even once could she think that Shyam would change? The man who claimed to love her once called her characterless - money laundering cheater and yet - she tends to believe him? 

Dadi - So Dadi herself meets Shyam for the first time in 14 years and instead of even listening to Arnav for once - hearing his explanation and then coming to a conclusion (even if against) - she trusts Shyam blindly? So who is actually her grand son? Arnav or Shyam? What is she going to do when truth dawns on her that the man she praises left right and center is the one who killed her grandson and killed her supposed pota poti?

And excuse me - Rituals?? : Do you even want me to get started on the hypocrisy of rituals here? Saat phere are not even that important - ever heard of contract marriage? Yet - we have been made to sit through this torturous wedding for no rhyme or reason - when most of us were not even in favor of it. Forget making it a happy occasion - you are making a mockery of them all? So Arnav Khushi have not had saat pheres is Not okay - but Anjali and the damaad living off the brother's money is?

Now really Creatives if Khushi forces Arnav to bring back Arnav - Then this story needs to end with Arnav's death. I do not care of any nonsense - but it seems more like a "mahaan devi's" sacrifice show, a sister's cheating show - rather than a love story. Can we for once enjoy the love story without having a mental breakdown over one character?? The only thing I am proud to say is that atleast Arnav does not lie - and is standing by what he knows is right and what he has seen - he is not giving up. Make him give up - KILL HIM and let the whole family to survive without the man who protects them and lives for them.

Atleast then most of us will be able to leave the show peacefully! :/

P.S : This is a personal view - I watch this show for Arnav as most people already know and am badly addicted to the character - so yes - I do want his character to end - because him being lied to by everyone he loves - not my cup of thing to handle. 

Edited by --Anna-- - 07 September 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelksharsunkaviFaiminasuhanamausamrobynwhitefatherArshiL0verdrushyaraamxyzw231ebanerjeeAnchal_Mradesailaniland--BS_pankha--Su_SomerholicAce11White.Pearlcraziefanlarimel22Habfajpatel1289akanksha_abijilikushikumariSamaira32ArHi_4ever-Aliza-AerynmalosepriyankaaRoslyn1991TheDailyRushArielbila_ampk2011.khanak.momb24Safi123Horizonbaublessupriya.arshilazylad8-FauZiarchie_79kushipuglyA.Hajnaldipali13preethi.saseedapisces25PrasanthiSayali_23vasirajurutu83mommy2000CDlovePunkin221yyy2krish3-sanika-..mrinalini..KranuKeshriya-happilyunknown.x-bumblebee-x.Omorabotivaatuhaara..ObliViate...FairyDust.-ElmoFuj-ChitraF.Sad.But.True.CATZ..Shwetha!pri_armaanSunoNa...InfofanChanna_mereyaakomalsirwanimomma1128PSharada-Maha-..Amina..Fazila~sunaina02

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
who has self-respect, even we are going to lose that if something of this sort happens.
starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
dont like you title...makes me wnaCry
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ranted before so editing the post - 

first of both khushi and arnavs character are being messed with just to get shyam back into RM. khushi they have messed up so many times i have lost count. y does she need to be the one to see and hear everything... and her gushing over di n shyams romance what was that. seeing them happy she should forget all of what shyam did n said . yes she is naive but y make her so stupid. y not show any kind of doubt. when arnav was kidnapped she had a brain .. what happened to it now... she is not curious as to how anjali fell. 

anywaz its clear khushi is there least favorite character.. even thought she is technically the lead go figure. they r also barely maintaining arnav character.. cuz his main priority is an will always be DI. yest he could not be without khushi and today he was shown to care less.  n shyam is coming in an out of his house and he hasnt the slightest clue, no idea abt the cameras even after he saw the bill, no questions or thoughts on how MC happened. he has never bothered to collet evidence of his kidnapping... where is the shrewd and Harvard educated arnav.. where is the khushi that slapped shyam ??

both the leads have been dumbed down.. khushi more than arnav for sure n anjali to the point she is clinically insane so shyam can look really evil an clever... what the... 

i have lost hope for these cv;s 

only in this show evil wins and good is stupid .. always

i agree with ur title ... but i would like to suggest kill khushi along with arnav... heer ranjha style. bec the ungrateful leeches of RM will never let khushi and especially arnav who has done every thing for them live in peace.. let them die .. finally they can be together an happy away from all the crazy 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 07 September 2012 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZifareerutu83.x-bumblebee-x.

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
r
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I think both Arnav and Khushi should die so that I can quit watching this crap!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11.Sad.But.True.

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Clap gr8 ideaClap i think both khushi and arnav should die. they  are killing both the character painfully day by dayOuch its better to end it asap . atleast both the leads fan can finally quite and have a peaceful life. and they can carry on with their di k liye dadi k liye shyam k liye dramaAngry then we will see kitne audience bachti hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11lazylad8-FauZi

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry66

dont like you title...makes me wnaCry

I am sorry to say but Arnav is my favorite character - first they messed him up but now when they are getting him back slowly - they are again showing everyone mess him up. I am done seeing everyone just lying to him now. If Anjali really wants Shyam back - she needs to quit lying and cheating - and just bring him in and take a stand. This going behind the back of a brother who gave all his life for you - Are you kidding me?

And there is a limit to being delusional. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32baublesgeetmaanluv.Sad.But.True.

Go to top