Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Im HOPING That Today was the LAST... (Page 5)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

arghh,,, I wish this track end at least by next wednesday, I can't tolerate this for much longer. Let Shyaam come back & start once again failing in his plans but to get exposed this time around.

Hopefully, ASR uses a bit of Shyaam's or NK's brain and install cameras in the house with out Shyaam's knowledge and expose him like a sitting duck.

wednesday ? I was hoping today LOL..
nah neither can i .. :\ //
Yeah just bring him in .. I just want the focus on the LEADS .. please .. !!

If only .. arnav would do that ..!!

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I thought you loved todays epiConfused... did you lie to meShocked??????

Nahhiii
Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by Didikisaut

I think it has just started..wait once Shyam enters there will be a full fledged love trackDead

Oh please .. Don't say that .. I can't stand it anymore .. I will lose my patience ..
I still have nightmares of them romancing in water ..
i have already lost my patience
--BS_pankha-- Senior Member
--BS_pankha--
--BS_pankha--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
will keep up the hope tht ''kabhi na kabhi vo charm vapas aa jaye''...wont quit..i love this show i only watch this show..
Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
They have ruined the show... Since last few days I use to be on my cell while watching ipkknd...
      Earlier I dont use to look anywhere other than tv screen...
diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinutagayatri

Seriously its an overdose of Anji Angry Today I watched the 20 mins episode in 5 mins in YT. There was absolutely nothing to watch

Clap rubbish anji , di. bull shit  
Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i know first time in my life i fast foward it i am shocked i feel like crying i want the magic back i hate tis anjai thing i want it tp end i only watch it for SARUN N what it use to be 
ReenuG Senior Member
ReenuG
ReenuG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Time that we see Anjali Full on ..

For two weeks ..Two WEEKS she has Been Center of Attention .. from mehndi to losing baby..

IT'S ENOUGH .. WE HAVE OVERDOSED on ANJALI ..  We would like to overdose on A+K ..

Please Now it time to Give Our Attention Back to the COUPLE that we Love ... PLEASE .. I don't care if they hate.. or love .. i take any nonsence .. Just bring them forward !! ..

Today I pretty must skipped it while watching on YT .. nothing caught my attention .. Sleepy.. Im slowly slowly drifting away .. And Im sure alot of others are .. But still keep my hope up ..

Each passing Day Anjali is Behaving Like my Cousin who is a year old .. and she doesn't act this silly .. I just wanted to chuck a dummy in Anjali's mouth ..

IF ANJALI doesn't WANT TO EAT .. LIKE MY MUM SAID .. 'LEAVE THEM' .. THEY WILL EAT WHEN THEY ARE STARVING .. !! The more you fuss over them .. the more stubborness they create

and Khushi Is confused .. Like we know she can do anything to make the other person happy .. Even if the Jerk Tried to kill her and Arnav  .. SHE hasn't seen Him HARM ANJI .. so deluded her thinks he will never kill his wife .. or Found out that he HARMED her DAD .. I think if she KNEW that then she WON'T even Let HIM BE Close to the family ..

Anyhoo .. Enjoy the Sunny Weekend !! :) ..

Soni don't stop watching the show... It will differently get better... I am also inthe same boat right now. Bored with Anjaly track...enough for now. She is behaving like a small kid... Now seems like she does not care about miscarriage . she is more worried about Shayam. 

I am sorry to say that she is not a good sister.. She does not care about her brother. She wants o be associated with a person who kidnaped and tried to kill him. Arnav should send her and dadi for days with Shayam, only then they will c his true colors... She was so upset with Arnav for lying and now what she is doing?

One more thing.. Soon Sanaya and BS r gong to uk.. We might c their honeymoon romance in London... Was I able to convince u to keep on watching show...Wink

Go to top